Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Harvest Apparel
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57
Amazing apparel![emoji=wildclaw love size=1]
Amazing apparel!
unknown-2.png
Oh the potential for winery-running dragons.....god bless
Oh the potential for winery-running dragons.....god bless
6bbcbe9acf989176baa27b08e3311178ac4b7a7c.gif
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63093774][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/630938/63093774_350.png[/img][/url] I love the harvest apparel!
63093774_350.png

I love the harvest apparel!
fireshieldl.png Family Tree Challenge
Generations Hatchery
Breed Out The Basic Challenge
Halloween Hatchery
The roman empire vibes though…
The roman empire vibes though…
Lichtdrache.gif
Ooh, perfect for my dragon Dionysus! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/68411716][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/684118/68411716_350.png[/img][/url]
Ooh, perfect for my dragon Dionysus!
68411716_350.png
these are really cool!
these are really cool!
BFEMrcM.png
omg they did surgery on grape apparel
omg they did surgery on grape apparel
w9bDUNq.pngPgv53XB.pngmlHpBMC.pngkCTrfom.png
CQ7Bbrl.pngJNaCTSP.pngcNlQITm.pngbRMhELZ.png
Gbwcg3q.pngBT1N47G.pngx8bDWFu.pngR1dejfm.png
It is really important that we get more neutral-coloured, earthy/natural/murky green or less vibrant versions alongside these because I'm missing brass, bronze and copper goblets which I severely need and I need more versatile colours of the vines.
It is really important that we get more neutral-coloured, earthy/natural/murky green or less vibrant versions alongside these because I'm missing brass, bronze and copper goblets which I severely need and I need more versatile colours of the vines.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
REALLY hating the RNG aspect on top of RNG in swipp's trade. Can we PLEASE not do this? It's nice to earn items to get the whole bundle, rather than having to farm 8x + of these items to get a CHANCE of getting the whole thing. There's enough rng in the right places of this game, let's not expand on that please!
REALLY hating the RNG aspect on top of RNG in swipp's trade. Can we PLEASE not do this? It's nice to earn items to get the whole bundle, rather than having to farm 8x + of these items to get a CHANCE of getting the whole thing. There's enough rng in the right places of this game, let's not expand on that please!
CL4Q71Y.png
[quote name="Sassibirb" date="2021-07-18 21:00:07" ] REALLY hating the RNG aspect on top of RNG in swipp's trade. Can we PLEASE not do this? It's nice to earn items to get the whole bundle, rather than having to farm 8x + of these items to get a CHANCE of getting the whole thing. There's enough rng in the right places of this game, let's not expand on that please! [/quote] Fully agree with this. I was on board with it because I thought it would be much easier to get the materials. I have now spent 40 minutes in the Forbidden Portal and got a whole two loops. Knowing that I'll only be able to get two random items out of the bundle makes me feel really bad because I really REALLY need this set.
Sassibirb wrote on 2021-07-18 21:00:07:

Fully agree with this. I was on board with it because I thought it would be much easier to get the materials. I have now spent 40 minutes in the Forbidden Portal and got a whole two loops. Knowing that I'll only be able to get two random items out of the bundle makes me feel really bad because I really REALLY need this set.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57