Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | -Warrior cats RP-{OOC/Signups}
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
O
O
B70-E9-C4-C-9-B8-A-403-F-9-ABA-F1-A56-C9-D2-CD5.png
Polar (Mar)
They/Them
Fr+1
Neurodivergent
Hi I think this is necessary to say but
@Goldenwolfmidna
@ThatCrescentDeer
@Rievn

If you are pinged in this reply than I would like to say the roleplay has started and I noticed you haven’t been posting lately.
Hi I think this is necessary to say but
@Goldenwolfmidna
@ThatCrescentDeer
@Rievn

If you are pinged in this reply than I would like to say the roleplay has started and I noticed you haven’t been posting lately.
@PolarMoon
Could I make my new character Whisperpaw’s sister?
@PolarMoon
Could I make my new character Whisperpaw’s sister?
Previously Jayfeather88, now Jayfeathers - please don’t forget the s!
Yes!
Yes!
B70-E9-C4-C-9-B8-A-403-F-9-ABA-F1-A56-C9-D2-CD5.png
Polar (Mar)
They/Them
Fr+1
Neurodivergent

Name: Diamondpaw

Role: Apprentice

Appearance (photos are allowed): White she-cat with light grey speckles on her back. Has a light grey tail tip and speckled paws.

Gender/pronouns: She/her

Mate/Crush(optional): OPEN

Family(optional): Whisperpaw. Flurrylight(dead) Witherweed(dead)

Backstory (optional):

Sexuality (optional): Straight

Name: Diamondpaw

Role: Apprentice

Appearance (photos are allowed): White she-cat with light grey speckles on her back. Has a light grey tail tip and speckled paws.

Gender/pronouns: She/her

Mate/Crush(optional): OPEN

Family(optional): Whisperpaw. Flurrylight(dead) Witherweed(dead)

Backstory (optional):

Sexuality (optional): Straight
You guys seriously need to calm down. The the rp has gone so far ahead and I was trying to rp as much as possible so I wouldn't have an issue coming back to this to catch up. In my experience, rps like this that leave behind some rprs end up dying out and abandoned simplu because it's so hard fo jump back in. Gonna be honest, I might leave if this continues. It's hard for me to jump in the rp as it is.
You guys seriously need to calm down. The the rp has gone so far ahead and I was trying to rp as much as possible so I wouldn't have an issue coming back to this to catch up. In my experience, rps like this that leave behind some rprs end up dying out and abandoned simplu because it's so hard fo jump back in. Gonna be honest, I might leave if this continues. It's hard for me to jump in the rp as it is.
Yeah, it really escalated, but I’m gonna try to stay in!
[quote name="Jayfeather88" date="2021-07-17 07:28:58" ] Yeah, it really escalated, but I’m gonna try to stay in! [/quote] Also, just read your post with patchyfur. Please do not play my character. Ik you wanna move on but it's quite rude to powerplay. Not mad, just letting you know.
Jayfeather88 wrote on 2021-07-17 07:28:58:

Also, just read your post with patchyfur. Please do not play my character. Ik you wanna move on but it's quite rude to powerplay. Not mad, just letting you know.
Hun, I woke up to 64 notifs today and yesterday it was about the same. I can’t keep up with plot if there are suddenly 6 pages of it djdjdjskak

In other words: I’m out, sorry
Hun, I woke up to 64 notifs today and yesterday it was about the same. I can’t keep up with plot if there are suddenly 6 pages of it djdjdjskak

In other words: I’m out, sorry
TheyThemNoTail.png
AsexualNoTail.png
CryptidNoTail.png
EldritchDeityNoTail.png
AfamSig.gif
Gold // Golden
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif 1x1 RP Thread
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif About Me
nap4Srm.gif ten_pixel.png
Also guys, sorry but imma be a bit inactive? My dog was actually attacked by a feral cat yesterday and she is limping a lot now. Currently my parents are out doing errands so imma care for her until she gets picked up to go to the vet. Nothing is broken, thankfully, but she still needs to be cared for. Hopefully she'll be okay.
Also guys, sorry but imma be a bit inactive? My dog was actually attacked by a feral cat yesterday and she is limping a lot now. Currently my parents are out doing errands so imma care for her until she gets picked up to go to the vet. Nothing is broken, thankfully, but she still needs to be cared for. Hopefully she'll be okay.
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18