Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | -Warrior cats RP-{OOC/Signups}
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
Welcome to my warrior cats roleplay (please do remember that this has my own made up clans and events.) There will be one clan the other three of my made up clans will be there but they won’t be available for you to roleplay in. Posting rules next!

Link to IC thread
https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=rp&id=3032366

Link to plot
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/3031161/13#post_48382118

Link to ships
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/3031161/14#post_48382177
Welcome to my warrior cats roleplay (please do remember that this has my own made up clans and events.) There will be one clan the other three of my made up clans will be there but they won’t be available for you to roleplay in. Posting rules next!

Link to IC thread
https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=rp&id=3032366

Link to plot
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/3031161/13#post_48382118

Link to ships
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/3031161/14#post_48382177
Rules
-I will only hold reservations for up to 24 hours
-You may only kill or seriously injure another players character with their permission
-You must follow the flight rising rules
-Only warrior cats cursing is allowed
-in order to be leader,deputy,or med cat you must have some warrior cats knowledge or have read the book/s
-don’t hate a role player hate the character
-it’s been almost two years since I ran a roleplay the last time I ran one it was on my old account that I forgot the password to so don’t be rude to me
-no power playing,being a perfect cat,or having powers
-you may have as many characters as you can handle
-queens may only have up to 6 kits try not to have your litters that big though

Posting roles next
Rules
-I will only hold reservations for up to 24 hours
-You may only kill or seriously injure another players character with their permission
-You must follow the flight rising rules
-Only warrior cats cursing is allowed
-in order to be leader,deputy,or med cat you must have some warrior cats knowledge or have read the book/s
-don’t hate a role player hate the character
-it’s been almost two years since I ran a roleplay the last time I ran one it was on my old account that I forgot the password to so don’t be rude to me
-no power playing,being a perfect cat,or having powers
-you may have as many characters as you can handle
-queens may only have up to 6 kits try not to have your litters that big though

Posting roles next
Roles

Leader—the leader is in charge of the clan, EclipseClan (StarClan) has given them 9 lives and the prefix or Star (example:FireStar) the leader must choose a deputy

Deputy—if the leader is to die and lose all 9 lives the deputy will become leader by going to StarStreams (moonstone/moonpool)to gain their 9 lives

Medicine cat (med cat)—med cats are in charge of tending to the clans wounds most are not so great in combat however some can be

Warrior—Warriors are in charge of Hunting, border patrol, and protecting the clan, some may end up with a apprentice

Apprentices—apprentices are usually warriors-in-training and are mentored by warriors however some may be mentored by the med cat so they can become a med cat

Queens—pregnant cats or cats nursing kits some only care for the kits and that’s fine too!

Kits—kits don’t have any hard work to do their job is to have fun!they may go around annoying other cats,playing with moss, or listening to elders stories

Elders—retired warriors most are retired due to old age however some can be retired due to loss of sight or hearing

Posting available clan and roles
Roles

Leader—the leader is in charge of the clan, EclipseClan (StarClan) has given them 9 lives and the prefix or Star (example:FireStar) the leader must choose a deputy

Deputy—if the leader is to die and lose all 9 lives the deputy will become leader by going to StarStreams (moonstone/moonpool)to gain their 9 lives

Medicine cat (med cat)—med cats are in charge of tending to the clans wounds most are not so great in combat however some can be

Warrior—Warriors are in charge of Hunting, border patrol, and protecting the clan, some may end up with a apprentice

Apprentices—apprentices are usually warriors-in-training and are mentored by warriors however some may be mentored by the med cat so they can become a med cat

Queens—pregnant cats or cats nursing kits some only care for the kits and that’s fine too!

Kits—kits don’t have any hard work to do their job is to have fun!they may go around annoying other cats,playing with moss, or listening to elders stories

Elders—retired warriors most are retired due to old age however some can be retired due to loss of sight or hearing

Posting available clan and roles
~MistClan~ (the clan your role playing in)

Leader
-CinderStar—she-cat—Lesbian—Mate;MinnowFluff—Solid Grey she-cat with blue eyes (IcePearl)

1/1 (unavailable)

Deputy
-DarkWater—Tom—Heterosexual—N/A— Black tom with blue eyes and a scar over his shoulder(DeathSpecter)

1/1 (unavailable)

Med cat
-SilverSwirl—She-cat—bisexual—none— grey with light grey speckles and small grey swirls on her paws(Jayfeather88)

1/1 (unavailable)

Med apprentice
-PatchedPaw—she-cat—Straight—N/A(can’t have mate anyway)— A small she-cat. She has fur that is black and coal. Her left eye is a pale yellow and her right eye is a dark blue (Rievn)

1/1 (unavailable)

Warriors
-FlameTail—Tom—bisexual—Mate:MintPelt—Dark orange tabby Tom (StarryMoon)

-MinnowFluff—she-cat—Lesbian—Mate:CinderStar—white she-cat with orange striped patches (IcePearl)

-BumbleHeart—Tom—Heterosexual—Mate:CherryPath(ThatCrescentDeer)

-WolfShade—Tom—Heterosexual—open—Black tom with a dark grey 'mane' of thick fur around his neck and shoulders, long claws, and amber eyes(DeathSpecter)

-MoonSplash—she-cat—Heterosexual—Requests allowed—Light Grey she-cat with dark grey splotches and darker specks inside the splotches (StarryMoon)

-BurrowHop—Tom—Gay—Requests allowed—Dark mud brown Tom with light brown fur tips and tail (StarryMoon)

TimidGrass—Tom—Gay—Crush:BurrowHop— Grey tabby tom with a white chin and white ear (PolarMoon)

-GoldenLeaf—she-cat—Lesbian—N/A— Golden she cat with soft white flecks(PolarMoon)

-PaleFrost—she-cat—Straight—OPEN— A mostly white she-cat with a few broawn tabby markings and green eyes(Rievn)

-SwiftStream—she-cat—Straight—OPEN— Swiftstream is a large she-cat. She has mostly black fur with a dash of white on her throat. She has a long tail. Her eyes are a pale blue(Rievn)

-ThristleLeaf—she-cat—Lesbian—Mate/Crush:NightShine— Light tan tabby speckled with blacks, browns and grays with a white underbelly and tail tip(Jayfeather88)

-NightShine—she-cat—Unknown—N/A— Black with silvery speckles on her back and silver paws(Jayfeather88)

-RabbitLeap—Tom—Bisexual—open— A sleek white Tom with dark ginger splotches and back legs, rabbit-like ears, a tail with long fur on the end, a neck with thick fluff, light pink eyes (similar to albino but the red part is pink), and longer-than-usual fangs. (JuniperTooth)

-PatchyFur—Tom—homosexual—N/A-Open—Photo used* (Sprinklez1234)

-Sunny—She-Cat—bisexual (Male leaning)—Crush: MudWhisker(he’s a DewClan warrior :’)—Mainly white calico with dark orange, light orange, and black splotches (StarryMoon)

-SpiderBerry—She-Cat—bisexual—Open—picture used* (Sprinklez1234)

-Cloverpool—She-cat—heterosexual—Open— White with pale grey tabby markings on her tail and blue eyes(DeathSpecter)

12/16(available)

Apprentices
-AdderPaw—Tom— hetero/demi-sexual—open—Brown tabby tom with yellow eyes(DeathSpecter)
-SparkPaw—Tom— : Bisexual, female leaning—open— Large orange tabby with yellow eyes
(DeathSpecter)

-MorningPaw—Tom—HeteroSexual—Requests allowed—Dark orange and white spotted tabby Tom with blue eyes(StarryMoon)

DeadPaw—She-cat—Bisexual—Requests allowed—Pure black she cat with one Amber eye and one Green eye.(StarryMoon)

-SwallowPaw—Tom—Bisexual—OPEN— Swallowmask is a large tom. His fur is mostly white with a patch of black on the base of his tail, ear tips, and all four paws. His eyes are a blue-grey. He is partially deaf in his left ear.(Rievn)

-HalfPaw—she/they-kit— Pansexual—OPEN— A mix of red-orange, black, and white, Halfpaw's fur is short and rather sleek. She has amber eyes, with a few scars here and there (Goldenwolfmidna)

-WhisperPaw—She/Her—bisexual—Open— An undersized pale white she cat with light almost white paws,ear and tail tips, and freckles (PolarMoon)

-DiamondPaw—She/Her—straight—OPEN— White she-cat with light grey speckles on her back. Has a light grey tail tip and speckled paws(Jay

6/8 (available )

Queens
-MintPelt—She-cat—bisexual—Mate:FlameTail—Black she-cat with a dash of white across her muzzle and chest—Mother to StarKit(Tail), Hopingkit(Wish) FinchKit(Call)—She takes care of and has technically adopted HollowKit, and SilverKit (StarryMoon)

-CherryPath-she-cat—heterosexual—Mate:BumbleHeart— a light brown colored tabby with brown stripes—mother to Beetlekit,Eelkit and Acornkit(ThatCrescentDeer)

-PetalFlight—she-cat—Bisexual—Mate:TurtleBranch(dead)—white she-cat with dark orange stripes and patches(IcePearl)
3/3 (unavailable)

Kits
-StarKit—She-kit—unknown—N/A—white she kit with a black marble pattern and a dark orange ear(StartyMoon)

-HopingKit—she-kit—unknown—N/A—Black she-kit with a white ear,paws,and tail tip
(StarryMoon)

-FinchKit—Tom—unknown—N/A—Flame colored atom with a white belly and ear (StarryMoon)

-EelKit—Tom—unknown—N/A— very small tom with ginger fur with dark orange tabby stripes(ThatCrescentDeer)

-AcornKit—she-kit—unknown—N/A— A Siamese looking kit with blue eyes (ThatCrescentDeer)

-Beetlekit—she-kit—unknown—N/A— An orange tabby with a white tuxedo (ThatCrescentDeer)

-HollowKit—Tom—Straight—OPEN— A broad-shouldered, shaggy-furred, large, very dark, stormy, gray tom. He has a darker gray, almost black, smudge on his back as well as one on his forehead. His paws and chest are both white, and he has pale, icy blue eyes. He has small tufts on each ear (Rievn)

-SilverKit—she-kit—Straight—OPEN— A large, spiky furred, stocky, broad-shouldered, big-pawed, scarred, dark silver she-cat. She has a small splash of white on her chest and deep, almost black looking, amber eyes. She has long, sharp, pointed, white claws(Rievn)

-open
-open
-open
-open

6/12 (available)

Elders
-HollowStone—Tom—Heterosexual—N/A—pure Grey thick furred tom(PolarMoon)

-RaindDrizzle—Tom—Straight—Mate:ShadeFlower (dead)— A grey tom with white paws and blue eyes (Rievn)

-open
2/3 (available)

Posting signup sheet next
~MistClan~ (the clan your role playing in)

Leader
-CinderStar—she-cat—Lesbian—Mate;MinnowFluff—Solid Grey she-cat with blue eyes (IcePearl)

1/1 (unavailable)

Deputy
-DarkWater—Tom—Heterosexual—N/A— Black tom with blue eyes and a scar over his shoulder(DeathSpecter)

1/1 (unavailable)

Med cat
-SilverSwirl—She-cat—bisexual—none— grey with light grey speckles and small grey swirls on her paws(Jayfeather88)

1/1 (unavailable)

Med apprentice
-PatchedPaw—she-cat—Straight—N/A(can’t have mate anyway)— A small she-cat. She has fur that is black and coal. Her left eye is a pale yellow and her right eye is a dark blue (Rievn)

1/1 (unavailable)

Warriors
-FlameTail—Tom—bisexual—Mate:MintPelt—Dark orange tabby Tom (StarryMoon)

-MinnowFluff—she-cat—Lesbian—Mate:CinderStar—white she-cat with orange striped patches (IcePearl)

-BumbleHeart—Tom—Heterosexual—Mate:CherryPath(ThatCrescentDeer)

-WolfShade—Tom—Heterosexual—open—Black tom with a dark grey 'mane' of thick fur around his neck and shoulders, long claws, and amber eyes(DeathSpecter)

-MoonSplash—she-cat—Heterosexual—Requests allowed—Light Grey she-cat with dark grey splotches and darker specks inside the splotches (StarryMoon)

-BurrowHop—Tom—Gay—Requests allowed—Dark mud brown Tom with light brown fur tips and tail (StarryMoon)

TimidGrass—Tom—Gay—Crush:BurrowHop— Grey tabby tom with a white chin and white ear (PolarMoon)

-GoldenLeaf—she-cat—Lesbian—N/A— Golden she cat with soft white flecks(PolarMoon)

-PaleFrost—she-cat—Straight—OPEN— A mostly white she-cat with a few broawn tabby markings and green eyes(Rievn)

-SwiftStream—she-cat—Straight—OPEN— Swiftstream is a large she-cat. She has mostly black fur with a dash of white on her throat. She has a long tail. Her eyes are a pale blue(Rievn)

-ThristleLeaf—she-cat—Lesbian—Mate/Crush:NightShine— Light tan tabby speckled with blacks, browns and grays with a white underbelly and tail tip(Jayfeather88)

-NightShine—she-cat—Unknown—N/A— Black with silvery speckles on her back and silver paws(Jayfeather88)

-RabbitLeap—Tom—Bisexual—open— A sleek white Tom with dark ginger splotches and back legs, rabbit-like ears, a tail with long fur on the end, a neck with thick fluff, light pink eyes (similar to albino but the red part is pink), and longer-than-usual fangs. (JuniperTooth)

-PatchyFur—Tom—homosexual—N/A-Open—Photo used* (Sprinklez1234)

-Sunny—She-Cat—bisexual (Male leaning)—Crush: MudWhisker(he’s a DewClan warrior :’)—Mainly white calico with dark orange, light orange, and black splotches (StarryMoon)

-SpiderBerry—She-Cat—bisexual—Open—picture used* (Sprinklez1234)

-Cloverpool—She-cat—heterosexual—Open— White with pale grey tabby markings on her tail and blue eyes(DeathSpecter)

12/16(available)

Apprentices
-AdderPaw—Tom— hetero/demi-sexual—open—Brown tabby tom with yellow eyes(DeathSpecter)
-SparkPaw—Tom— : Bisexual, female leaning—open— Large orange tabby with yellow eyes
(DeathSpecter)

-MorningPaw—Tom—HeteroSexual—Requests allowed—Dark orange and white spotted tabby Tom with blue eyes(StarryMoon)

DeadPaw—She-cat—Bisexual—Requests allowed—Pure black she cat with one Amber eye and one Green eye.(StarryMoon)

-SwallowPaw—Tom—Bisexual—OPEN— Swallowmask is a large tom. His fur is mostly white with a patch of black on the base of his tail, ear tips, and all four paws. His eyes are a blue-grey. He is partially deaf in his left ear.(Rievn)

-HalfPaw—she/they-kit— Pansexual—OPEN— A mix of red-orange, black, and white, Halfpaw's fur is short and rather sleek. She has amber eyes, with a few scars here and there (Goldenwolfmidna)

-WhisperPaw—She/Her—bisexual—Open— An undersized pale white she cat with light almost white paws,ear and tail tips, and freckles (PolarMoon)

-DiamondPaw—She/Her—straight—OPEN— White she-cat with light grey speckles on her back. Has a light grey tail tip and speckled paws(Jay

6/8 (available )

Queens
-MintPelt—She-cat—bisexual—Mate:FlameTail—Black she-cat with a dash of white across her muzzle and chest—Mother to StarKit(Tail), Hopingkit(Wish) FinchKit(Call)—She takes care of and has technically adopted HollowKit, and SilverKit (StarryMoon)

-CherryPath-she-cat—heterosexual—Mate:BumbleHeart— a light brown colored tabby with brown stripes—mother to Beetlekit,Eelkit and Acornkit(ThatCrescentDeer)

-PetalFlight—she-cat—Bisexual—Mate:TurtleBranch(dead)—white she-cat with dark orange stripes and patches(IcePearl)
3/3 (unavailable)

Kits
-StarKit—She-kit—unknown—N/A—white she kit with a black marble pattern and a dark orange ear(StartyMoon)

-HopingKit—she-kit—unknown—N/A—Black she-kit with a white ear,paws,and tail tip
(StarryMoon)

-FinchKit—Tom—unknown—N/A—Flame colored atom with a white belly and ear (StarryMoon)

-EelKit—Tom—unknown—N/A— very small tom with ginger fur with dark orange tabby stripes(ThatCrescentDeer)

-AcornKit—she-kit—unknown—N/A— A Siamese looking kit with blue eyes (ThatCrescentDeer)

-Beetlekit—she-kit—unknown—N/A— An orange tabby with a white tuxedo (ThatCrescentDeer)

-HollowKit—Tom—Straight—OPEN— A broad-shouldered, shaggy-furred, large, very dark, stormy, gray tom. He has a darker gray, almost black, smudge on his back as well as one on his forehead. His paws and chest are both white, and he has pale, icy blue eyes. He has small tufts on each ear (Rievn)

-SilverKit—she-kit—Straight—OPEN— A large, spiky furred, stocky, broad-shouldered, big-pawed, scarred, dark silver she-cat. She has a small splash of white on her chest and deep, almost black looking, amber eyes. She has long, sharp, pointed, white claws(Rievn)

-open
-open
-open
-open

6/12 (available)

Elders
-HollowStone—Tom—Heterosexual—N/A—pure Grey thick furred tom(PolarMoon)

-RaindDrizzle—Tom—Straight—Mate:ShadeFlower (dead)— A grey tom with white paws and blue eyes (Rievn)

-open
2/3 (available)

Posting signup sheet next
Signup sheet

Name:

Role:

Appearance (photos are allowed):

Gender/pronouns:

Mate/Crush(optional):

Family(optional):

Backstory (optional):

Sexuality (optional):
Signup sheet

Name:

Role:

Appearance (photos are allowed):

Gender/pronouns:

Mate/Crush(optional):

Family(optional):

Backstory (optional):

Sexuality (optional):
I do hope someone joins…
I do hope someone joins…
Ooh!
I love warrior cat roleplays! I already have the warrior that I am using and was wondering if it was ok? She already has a mate and kits but I know you probably will not allow me to use them.

Signup sheet

Name: CherryPath

Role: Warrior

Appearance (photos are allowed): a light brown colored tabby with brown stripes

Link to photo: http://apawineachworld.com/untoldlegacy/img/cat_photos/color_reddish_brown2.jpg

Gender/pronouns: female she/her

Mate/Crush(optional): BumbleHeart

Family(optional): (children) BeetleKit EelKit AcornKit

Backstory (optional):

Sexuality (optional): Heterosexual

@Starrymoon
Ooh!
I love warrior cat roleplays! I already have the warrior that I am using and was wondering if it was ok? She already has a mate and kits but I know you probably will not allow me to use them.

Signup sheet

Name: CherryPath

Role: Warrior

Appearance (photos are allowed): a light brown colored tabby with brown stripes

Link to photo: http://apawineachworld.com/untoldlegacy/img/cat_photos/color_reddish_brown2.jpg

Gender/pronouns: female she/her

Mate/Crush(optional): BumbleHeart

Family(optional): (children) BeetleKit EelKit AcornKit

Backstory (optional):

Sexuality (optional): Heterosexual

@Starrymoon
shadowsmallhatchery1.png
@ThatCrescentDeer yep I can register you! All requirements are being followed andddd you can use her mate and kits too!!
@ThatCrescentDeer yep I can register you! All requirements are being followed andddd you can use her mate and kits too!!
@StarryMoon

Thanks! And technically she would be a queen right now her kits are two moons old
@StarryMoon

Thanks! And technically she would be a queen right now her kits are two moons old
shadowsmallhatchery1.png
@ThatCrescentMoon oops changing her to queen right now. Also if possible can you make a form for her mate and a description for the kits? (You don’t have to)
@ThatCrescentMoon oops changing her to queen right now. Also if possible can you make a form for her mate and a description for the kits? (You don’t have to)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18