Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Superhuman Summer (inactive)
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54
Congrats Viper! I hope you have a nixe trip :)

I hope applying for grad school goes well for you and your mom bismuth :D i have no clue how those processes work, but i’m sure it’s at least semi-stressful

I’ll be home and more active in 2 days, as today is my last day *here* and then tomorrow is the long day back (2 hours of driving to an airport with more direct flights, many hours of flying, plus a few hour layover) but then I’ll be back :)
Congrats Viper! I hope you have a nixe trip :)

I hope applying for grad school goes well for you and your mom bismuth :D i have no clue how those processes work, but i’m sure it’s at least semi-stressful

I’ll be home and more active in 2 days, as today is my last day *here* and then tomorrow is the long day back (2 hours of driving to an airport with more direct flights, many hours of flying, plus a few hour layover) but then I’ll be back :)
| Robbie | he/they/it | minor | fr +0 | still a “tired lad” |
i’m going to do by best to get a post up soon! just been a bit tired with getting back from my trip + i have a very sad summer reading assignment that isn’t good for the probable adhd (which i’m finally being tested for :D ), so i’ve had to spend a lot of time on that to barely get any progress made. I’VE BEEN READING FOR LIKE TWO WEEKS AND IM ONLY ON PAGE 50 BUT DNDJJDJS I USED TO BE ABLE TO READ BIG BOOKS IN ONLY A FEW SITTINGS AAAAAAA

(sorry for the bit of the rant lol)
i’m going to do by best to get a post up soon! just been a bit tired with getting back from my trip + i have a very sad summer reading assignment that isn’t good for the probable adhd (which i’m finally being tested for :D ), so i’ve had to spend a lot of time on that to barely get any progress made. I’VE BEEN READING FOR LIKE TWO WEEKS AND IM ONLY ON PAGE 50 BUT DNDJJDJS I USED TO BE ABLE TO READ BIG BOOKS IN ONLY A FEW SITTINGS AAAAAAA

(sorry for the bit of the rant lol)
Agh I know the feeling..summer assignments are always a struggle, and take your time! (This goes out to anyone) I know a lot of us are busy atm and I hope that with whatever your doing, that your having fun or at least enjoying yourselves <3
Agh I know the feeling..summer assignments are always a struggle, and take your time! (This goes out to anyone) I know a lot of us are busy atm and I hope that with whatever your doing, that your having fun or at least enjoying yourselves <3
luw7Fez.gif
It's nice to see you're doing great! I'm currently studying a bit so I can relate to the part of reading too much lol. Years ago I would be more intrigued by books, for some reason I blank out and can't concentrate, so I have a few novels I want to re-read.

Aww, it really takes me back, before I was an adult I used to go to summer trips to the mountain range with my family (I live close to the coast). I'm glad you can do it now :).

That's great Viper! I hope you have a sweet reunion, all the best wishes!

Yeah, what Marzi said, Bismuth! My mom completed after many years college so it's a great step! I'm sure you can do it!

Haven't posted for a while in the rp but it's going nicely atleast :P
It's nice to see you're doing great! I'm currently studying a bit so I can relate to the part of reading too much lol. Years ago I would be more intrigued by books, for some reason I blank out and can't concentrate, so I have a few novels I want to re-read.

Aww, it really takes me back, before I was an adult I used to go to summer trips to the mountain range with my family (I live close to the coast). I'm glad you can do it now :).

That's great Viper! I hope you have a sweet reunion, all the best wishes!

Yeah, what Marzi said, Bismuth! My mom completed after many years college so it's a great step! I'm sure you can do it!

Haven't posted for a while in the rp but it's going nicely atleast :P
Bump!
Idk if this thing is still alive but I thought I’d check ;w;
Bump!
luw7Fez.gif
[quote name="AutopsyJuice" date="2021-07-23 10:29:09" ] Bump! Idk if this thing is still alive but I thought I’d check ;w; [/quote] i hope it is but i’m not sure i can get an IC post up today or tomorrow to help give it a little extra bump?
AutopsyJuice wrote on 2021-07-23 10:29:09:
Bump!
i hope it is but i’m not sure

i can get an IC post up today or tomorrow to help give it a little extra bump?
Hi there, I was waiting for Scales or Bismuth to reply to my post lol. Since most of you are on trips it's understandable. I'll try to move the thread for a bit, when I figure out my next move.
Hi there, I was waiting for Scales or Bismuth to reply to my post lol. Since most of you are on trips it's understandable. I'll try to move the thread for a bit, when I figure out my next move.
[quote name="marz1pan" date="2021-07-23 14:31:18" ] [quote name="AutopsyJuice" date="2021-07-23 10:29:09" ] Bump! Idk if this thing is still alive but I thought I’d check ;w; [/quote] i hope it is but i’m not sure i can get an IC post up today or tomorrow to help give it a little extra bump? [/quote] o.o I thought this was already dead but maybe not! I’m also waiting on others to reply, I guess I’ll just stay patient in the meantime and hopefully this picks back up soon.
marz1pan wrote on 2021-07-23 14:31:18:
AutopsyJuice wrote on 2021-07-23 10:29:09:
Bump!
i hope it is but i’m not sure

i can get an IC post up today or tomorrow to help give it a little extra bump?
o.o I thought this was already dead but maybe not! I’m also waiting on others to reply, I guess I’ll just stay patient in the meantime and hopefully this picks back up soon.
"Alas, love cannot be cured by herbs!"
———
Bas||they/them/fae/faer||18+||FR+2
———
Quite possibly just a moth with internet access.
autumn_sphinx.png lamp.gif
i’m going to assume this is pretty much dead (unfortunately)?

regardless of if it is or not, it’s been a lot of fun and i really enjoyed being able to meet some new people :)
i’m going to assume this is pretty much dead (unfortunately)?

regardless of if it is or not, it’s been a lot of fun and i really enjoyed being able to meet some new people :)
Yeah I’m inclined to agree sadly, I too enjoyed it even if it didn’t last very long. It was nice to meet you and everyone else as well! If something like this gets a restart in the future I’d like to try again. See you all around in the forums, I guess?
Yeah I’m inclined to agree sadly, I too enjoyed it even if it didn’t last very long. It was nice to meet you and everyone else as well! If something like this gets a restart in the future I’d like to try again. See you all around in the forums, I guess?
"Alas, love cannot be cured by herbs!"
———
Bas||they/them/fae/faer||18+||FR+2
———
Quite possibly just a moth with internet access.
autumn_sphinx.png lamp.gif
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54