Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | dumbest way you've hurt urself
1 2 ... 81 82 83 84 85 ... 119 120
Cut my tongue while taking a bite of paper.
Cut my tongue while taking a bite of paper.
IdEM17V.pngv4cNH16.png
TAm2hpJ.pngvmrDRt6.png
US1RFG5.pngwcRfDbl.png
sZ62oj0.png
I have a small indent on my cheek from where a nasty scar used to be. When I was -- what, 4? I was alone downstairs eating a hot dog and I was full. So, I tried to give the remains to one of my dogs and I suppose that my other dog didn't like that. And so that unhappy dog bit me. On my face. And while I signed she ate the hot dog. Long story short, I have a scar because I favor one of my dogs over the other.
I have a small indent on my cheek from where a nasty scar used to be. When I was -- what, 4? I was alone downstairs eating a hot dog and I was full. So, I tried to give the remains to one of my dogs and I suppose that my other dog didn't like that. And so that unhappy dog bit me. On my face. And while I signed she ate the hot dog. Long story short, I have a scar because I favor one of my dogs over the other.
2J3QvJQ.gif
QDv44y9.gif
on a tape dispenser

I take no questions
on a tape dispenser

I take no questions
Hello! I love birds and music. And also science. zuKl4tj.png HQsa6bD.png
Tried to see if an iron was on with the palm of my writing hand
Tried to see if an iron was on with the palm of my writing hand
tvkp6E8.png
i1iQAE3.png
WBC5JG3.png
LCqISMP.png
wx5UFJd.png
6YousWl.png
1hCqPB7.png
mlHpBMC.png
48197171.png
As a child i was super reserved and shy, so i never even hurt a leg without it being purely an unseen accident. Was also super boring in hindsight, fear certainly controlled me for the most part.

So when i was like 8ish (no later than 10) i was at a beach with my mother and siblings when for the first time ever i saw a blue-bottle jellyfish. (Also known as Man o’ war). In fact i vaguely remember my mother telling us prior about how the beach is infested with blue bottles. I just forgot that i guess?

So anyway, i see this alien looking thing on the beach, i assumed it was some weird balloon. I walked around it for awhile, inspecting it. Finally i decided to give its strings a quick touch, of course i received the zap of my life and i think it even tried to wrap around me.

I screamed and i think i cried as i jumped away from it, mum and this other lady came over and the lady knew a lot about blue bottles, since her son had a bad injury from them. I remember the story so clearly: one day he had been surfing, as he was heading back with his legs over the side of the board in the water, he went through a bunch of those man of wars. I think 3 ended up wrapping around his leg and stinging him horrifically. He survived that somehow and his mother now knew a lot about them since that incident.
As a child i was super reserved and shy, so i never even hurt a leg without it being purely an unseen accident. Was also super boring in hindsight, fear certainly controlled me for the most part.

So when i was like 8ish (no later than 10) i was at a beach with my mother and siblings when for the first time ever i saw a blue-bottle jellyfish. (Also known as Man o’ war). In fact i vaguely remember my mother telling us prior about how the beach is infested with blue bottles. I just forgot that i guess?

So anyway, i see this alien looking thing on the beach, i assumed it was some weird balloon. I walked around it for awhile, inspecting it. Finally i decided to give its strings a quick touch, of course i received the zap of my life and i think it even tried to wrap around me.

I screamed and i think i cried as i jumped away from it, mum and this other lady came over and the lady knew a lot about blue bottles, since her son had a bad injury from them. I remember the story so clearly: one day he had been surfing, as he was heading back with his legs over the side of the board in the water, he went through a bunch of those man of wars. I think 3 ended up wrapping around his leg and stinging him horrifically. He survived that somehow and his mother now knew a lot about them since that incident.
..……………………...……..….YSCAP90.png
Suffer more :) Tn4TEAZ.png
brief rundown, dialogue has been shortened for a summary

"you said you can climb that?"
"yeah"
climbs tree
"bro i can't get off"
"just jump"
"that looks like a long way down, can't you get a stool or something"
"it's not as high as it looks"
jumps
crack
brief rundown, dialogue has been shortened for a summary

"you said you can climb that?"
"yeah"
climbs tree
"bro i can't get off"
"just jump"
"that looks like a long way down, can't you get a stool or something"
"it's not as high as it looks"
jumps
crack
Yesterday I tripped over a DISHWASHER.. Now I have a bruise on my ankle..
Yesterday I tripped over a DISHWASHER.. Now I have a bruise on my ankle..
Wishlist
Projects
Opal Moon Hatchery
Art Shop
Free hib den items
Make $$ Quickly
YouTube
Cute Dragon Adopts
CS
LorWolf
Kate
She/her - Minor
Running. Jumping. Landing. Rug sliding

Interpret that as you wish.
Running. Jumping. Landing. Rug sliding

Interpret that as you wish.
0EgCmlK.png >> Wishlist
>> Avatar dragon
>> 1,000 Days of G&G
>> Bean's Showcase, Boutique, and Workshop
Earlier today I went to take a sip of water from my metal water bottle (the plastic lid was off because I was refilling it and I didn't want to screw the lid on just to unscrew the drinking opening to take a sip) and I bonked my tooth and chipped it [emoji=coatl deadpan size=1]
Earlier today I went to take a sip of water from my metal water bottle (the plastic lid was off because I was refilling it and I didn't want to screw the lid on just to unscrew the drinking opening to take a sip) and I bonked my tooth and chipped it
JveFgr6.png
2VCdrqz.png ytkEBod.png 0XHtpWy.png 5KT5SCp.png YMPbu9R.png
JveFgr6.png
I tried to do a little u turn on my bicycle and now my ankle is broken in three places and needed surgery .-. at least I only have two more weeks in the cast tho
I tried to do a little u turn on my bicycle and now my ankle is broken in three places and needed surgery .-. at least I only have two more weeks in the cast tho
f0697a8be7137af27e77c20d2957a38282633339.png
1 2 ... 81 82 83 84 85 ... 119 120