Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | comfort media?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
-dreamsmp stuff
--anything with sbi
-warriors
-beneath the citadel/iron cast
-six of crows
-percy jackson
-dreamsmp stuff
--anything with sbi
-warriors
-beneath the citadel/iron cast
-six of crows
-percy jackson

qN1OyUr.png
P9aWhak.png
k0y5XOQ.png
CIvQ3bf.png
LRdLP2V.png
a5jtoDO.png
Library of Ruina's suuuuper good, the Gaze Office has my entire heart and soul

i also quite like Kirby's Epic Yarn! sometimes when i'm feeling down i curl up with a plushie, boot up the 3ds port and play for a while
Library of Ruina's suuuuper good, the Gaze Office has my entire heart and soul

i also quite like Kirby's Epic Yarn! sometimes when i'm feeling down i curl up with a plushie, boot up the 3ds port and play for a while
mario my comfort franchise with extra gay...............................................
mario my comfort franchise with extra gay...............................................
I will own an army of slither wing aethers mark my worms.
- withCindy's YouTube channel (note, many of her videos are not sfw but they are hilarious)
- Danny Gonzalez's videos (There is cursing but otherwise relatively sfw)
- The Underneath!!! I love that book it is so sweet and wholesome I don't care that it's for elementary school kids I love it
- Wings of Fire-I like all of them but my favorite are probably Glory's book, Moon's book, Darkstalker's book, Cricket's book, and I really liked Snowfall's book too, especially the ending and the character growth
- ACOTAR - I like rereading the ending because it is so stupid and never fails to make me laugh
- Dr. Stone - I mean it's science and it's funny, what else do I have to say? Learning while laughing is my jam
- Zhou Shen's music - very comforting voice when I'm trying not to rage at my programs
- SW prequels, I love the memes
- Clone Wars, such a great series
- Undertale, a very wholesome game
- withCindy's YouTube channel (note, many of her videos are not sfw but they are hilarious)
- Danny Gonzalez's videos (There is cursing but otherwise relatively sfw)
- The Underneath!!! I love that book it is so sweet and wholesome I don't care that it's for elementary school kids I love it
- Wings of Fire-I like all of them but my favorite are probably Glory's book, Moon's book, Darkstalker's book, Cricket's book, and I really liked Snowfall's book too, especially the ending and the character growth
- ACOTAR - I like rereading the ending because it is so stupid and never fails to make me laugh
- Dr. Stone - I mean it's science and it's funny, what else do I have to say? Learning while laughing is my jam
- Zhou Shen's music - very comforting voice when I'm trying not to rage at my programs
- SW prequels, I love the memes
- Clone Wars, such a great series
- Undertale, a very wholesome game
Hello! I love birds and music. And also science. zuKl4tj.png HQsa6bD.png
My favorite comfort movies:
  • Lilo and Stitch
  • Emperor's New Groove
  • Pacific Rim
  • Pitch Perfect

Leverage is my ultimate comfort TV show.
My favorite comfort movies:
  • Lilo and Stitch
  • Emperor's New Groove
  • Pacific Rim
  • Pitch Perfect

Leverage is my ultimate comfort TV show.
Call me Faint
I7a1ndF.png eswSnrS.png 40kx151.png
v2PJF9u.png eTmFfQ7.png TnRo2AP.png
pyAp3dI.png MsqRUgo.png rI18gRz.png
30-something || afab enby || USA
Clueless is definitely my comfort movie. I love a sappy movie with a good ending!! As for other comfort media, I have an outrageously long Spotify playlist that I usually end up listening to it I'm sad or otherwise uncomfortable.
Clueless is definitely my comfort movie. I love a sappy movie with a good ending!! As for other comfort media, I have an outrageously long Spotify playlist that I usually end up listening to it I'm sad or otherwise uncomfortable.
2J3QvJQ.gif
QDv44y9.gif
-MLP G1 (huge nostalgia)
-old youtube horror game playthroughs (around 2011-2014)
-Black beauty by anna sewell (huge nostalgia and a touching story)
Songs:

-You lost the starlight in your eyes by Hammock
-Saturn by Sleeping at last
-Honey Thief by Halou
-Clair de lune by Flight facilities (aussies will know it as the ‘Telstra song’ )
-MLP G1 (huge nostalgia)
-old youtube horror game playthroughs (around 2011-2014)
-Black beauty by anna sewell (huge nostalgia and a touching story)
Songs:

-You lost the starlight in your eyes by Hammock
-Saturn by Sleeping at last
-Honey Thief by Halou
-Clair de lune by Flight facilities (aussies will know it as the ‘Telstra song’ )
..……………………...……..….YSCAP90.png
Suffer more :) Tn4TEAZ.png
I LOVE LUCA AND MIRACULOUS LADYBUG
THERE I SAID IT
THEY ARE BOTH SO AMAZING
I LOVE LUCA AND MIRACULOUS LADYBUG
THERE I SAID IT
THEY ARE BOTH SO AMAZING
pOlOyp4.png 5BsilZ9.png
v2PJF9u.png
HJLIYn4.png
Dishwater-sig.png
Uhhhhh whatever makes my mind go brrrrrrrrrrrrrrr which is the mitchells vs. the machines atm! I find sentient AIs quite comforting despite how murder-y my favourites are. My hyperfixtations can last for months and jump abruptly or I get a blank period of I'm soooo bored and lifeless hhhhhhhhh

Kirby is probably my real first favourite media and is always running in the background. Seeing all the Kirby in this thread makes me immensely happy! Kirby fans PLEASE INTERACT. I have about 30 fandragons for Kirby for everyone to enjoy with me.
Uhhhhh whatever makes my mind go brrrrrrrrrrrrrrr which is the mitchells vs. the machines atm! I find sentient AIs quite comforting despite how murder-y my favourites are. My hyperfixtations can last for months and jump abruptly or I get a blank period of I'm soooo bored and lifeless hhhhhhhhh

Kirby is probably my real first favourite media and is always running in the background. Seeing all the Kirby in this thread makes me immensely happy! Kirby fans PLEASE INTERACT. I have about 30 fandragons for Kirby for everyone to enjoy with me.
vckV4Hu.pngnbYcIeA.png
I would have to say
  • Coraline (the movie)
  • Venom (the movie)
  • Stardew Valley
  • Spiderman Into the Spider-verse
  • Edward Scissorhands
  • Over The Garden Wall (the show)
  • Ratatouille
  • The Emperor's New Groove
  • Treasure Planet
And when it comes to the internet,