Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Flight change sorrows!
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
@KingAlex

DONUTS?? WHAT ARE THOSE????
@KingAlex

DONUTS?? WHAT ARE THOSE????
tumblr_psyn42f2ml1xu6krko1_400.png
Lately I have been conflicted. I am hearing Shadow and Arcane flight calling me. But I do absolutely love water flight. The members are so welcoming and our entire flight is sort of "go with the flow" which I lovee. But sometimes I'd like to be a part of a larger flight to see how it is.
Lately I have been conflicted. I am hearing Shadow and Arcane flight calling me. But I do absolutely love water flight. The members are so welcoming and our entire flight is sort of "go with the flow" which I lovee. But sometimes I'd like to be a part of a larger flight to see how it is.
I was just saying how much I love Light flight in another thread, but I LOVE Light flight. If I weren't such a space nerd and didn't love the lore and magic and silliness of Arcane I would switch to Light in a heartbeat. I think because it fits my personality better? I don't exactly fit the "randomness" of Arcane; I'm definitely a more studious type. But meteors... and magic... and accidentally bringing about the apocalypse... I can't leave.
I was just saying how much I love Light flight in another thread, but I LOVE Light flight. If I weren't such a space nerd and didn't love the lore and magic and silliness of Arcane I would switch to Light in a heartbeat. I think because it fits my personality better? I don't exactly fit the "randomness" of Arcane; I'm definitely a more studious type. But meteors... and magic... and accidentally bringing about the apocalypse... I can't leave.
Ln1NYa7.gif
» sales thread
» tumblr
@Shuuya REALLY SWEET CIRCLES. THEY COME FROM DO TREES BUT YOU GOTTA GET THEM AS DONUTS SINCE THE DO SAPLINGS DON'T TASTE THAT GOOD.

@SirSeiak Big flights can be pretty fun depending on if you're one to focus on dominance, economy or other things! I know that Wind Flight (the biggest Flight on FR) is pretty big on economy/creativity while Shadow does get big on Dominance now and then so I guess you'd have to find out from somebody from those flights! 8-o

@nebulae 'Accidentally bringing about the apocalypse' is the best phrase I have heard all day.
@Shuuya REALLY SWEET CIRCLES. THEY COME FROM DO TREES BUT YOU GOTTA GET THEM AS DONUTS SINCE THE DO SAPLINGS DON'T TASTE THAT GOOD.

@SirSeiak Big flights can be pretty fun depending on if you're one to focus on dominance, economy or other things! I know that Wind Flight (the biggest Flight on FR) is pretty big on economy/creativity while Shadow does get big on Dominance now and then so I guess you'd have to find out from somebody from those flights! 8-o

@nebulae 'Accidentally bringing about the apocalypse' is the best phrase I have heard all day.
w7Z8MA5.png
I almost joined Wind when I first joined, because the description really fit my personality a lot better than Arcane. The holiday is even in my birth month. Sometimes I think about changing flights, but then I remember Spacedad and his pinkness and I'm torn. XD
I almost joined Wind when I first joined, because the description really fit my personality a lot better than Arcane. The holiday is even in my birth month. Sometimes I think about changing flights, but then I remember Spacedad and his pinkness and I'm torn. XD
arcane_by_redrockss-db073dz.png
@KingAlex We all have our bad days.
@KingAlex We all have our bad days.
Ln1NYa7.gif
» sales thread
» tumblr
@KingAlex

BUT THEN I HAVE TO INVADE NATURE TERRITORY

YOU KNOW NATURE AND LIGHTNING AREN'T ON GOOD TERMS AFTER, WELL, THE THING. YOU KNOW. WITH THE BEHEMOTH. WASNT THAT IN THE HUNGER GAMES?
@KingAlex

BUT THEN I HAVE TO INVADE NATURE TERRITORY

YOU KNOW NATURE AND LIGHTNING AREN'T ON GOOD TERMS AFTER, WELL, THE THING. YOU KNOW. WITH THE BEHEMOTH. WASNT THAT IN THE HUNGER GAMES?
tumblr_psyn42f2ml1xu6krko1_400.png
@meganrme Aaa yes, He IS pretty cute and cool! I'm a sucker for creatures with multiple limbs, ha ha.

It's all up to you though but if you're going to change, change wisely! You only get one free flight change and theeen you gotta work to get gems like me ; _;

@Shuuya JUST DO IT FOR THE VINE ALREADY YOU KNOW YOU WANT THOSE DONUTS. WHO CARES ABOUT THE TRAPS AND THE FERAL DRAGONS AND THE GLADEKEEPER ACTually wait we kinda have to care about Her because She's a goddess and She can smite us so.. 8-o
@meganrme Aaa yes, He IS pretty cute and cool! I'm a sucker for creatures with multiple limbs, ha ha.

It's all up to you though but if you're going to change, change wisely! You only get one free flight change and theeen you gotta work to get gems like me ; _;

@Shuuya JUST DO IT FOR THE VINE ALREADY YOU KNOW YOU WANT THOSE DONUTS. WHO CARES ABOUT THE TRAPS AND THE FERAL DRAGONS AND THE GLADEKEEPER ACTually wait we kinda have to care about Her because She's a goddess and She can smite us so.. 8-o
w7Z8MA5.png
@Shuuya
Ahjkfd I agreed to help with some things so I must resist until my duty is done
@Shuuya
Ahjkfd I agreed to help with some things so I must resist until my duty is done
___
Lorie / gemini

FR+8

Tn4TEAZ.png
_
_

__ c6nYENf.png __ dcbbuos.png
Sobs. I left Nature early on for Water because it called to me, and I 100% regret it and want my Glade Mama back. ;~; I miss her so.

Water has one of the nicest communities I've experienced, but Nature....
Sobs. I left Nature early on for Water because it called to me, and I 100% regret it and want my Glade Mama back. ;~; I miss her so.

Water has one of the nicest communities I've experienced, but Nature....
YDYolOP.pngj5NO5Wo.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14