Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Flight change sorrows!
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
I changed from Nature to Plague because I've been torn between the two flights from the very beginning, and I never regretted it a single day.
Don't get that wrong. I loved Nature, and the Gladekeeper, and the community, everything! But for some reason I never felt truly 'home', despite the awesome community and everything.
I'm absolutely in love with Plague though and I think it's the perfect flight for me. x3 But I will never forget my former flight. :')
I changed from Nature to Plague because I've been torn between the two flights from the very beginning, and I never regretted it a single day.
Don't get that wrong. I loved Nature, and the Gladekeeper, and the community, everything! But for some reason I never felt truly 'home', despite the awesome community and everything.
I'm absolutely in love with Plague though and I think it's the perfect flight for me. x3 But I will never forget my former flight. :')
@Lorii

At least you aren't moving because I did

It was really unfortunate back in the day because Ice got a good amount of hate for consistently taking Dominance. We had it like four/five weeks in a row and people were getting upset. It was mostly Velxeor, of course. He was a prominent and wealthy member of Ice. He's the one who set the bar for Dom battles. Before, flights would win with 30-40 dragons. Velxeor scored it for Ice with I think 160? Anyways, it was because of Ice's constant Dominance that the Battle Weariness system was implemented! uwu

Anyways, every time we had Dom after that one month and a half long streak, people in other flights got whiny. They accused all members of Ice of being rich, of being mean, of being superior, acting elitist, etc etc. People blacklisted the entire Flight! My hatchery went to ruins because people refused to buy and sell with me just because of my flight allegiance. Back when all this was happening there was no such thing as Flight change. Everyone was stuck in Ice in a crummy situation. Some people even received death threats, tbh. Things were kinda crazy. o_o;

One week in the forums I saw we were trying for Dominance again, despite how much everyone hated us for it. I decided to help out and create a raffle, and we did win Dom that week. Of course, *********** was immediately swamped with more complaining about Ice. That week around Friday, the ability to change Flights was introduced. So, right after the raffle I ran to win Dominance for the entire Flight with other people (we had two raffles), I moved. I was outta there after one or two users started to personally attack me for the whole Dom thing.

I am thankful, however, for the fact that this whole bout of drama is over about Ice, but I do miss you guys immensely. However I have found my calling with the Bossman. uwu
@Lorii

At least you aren't moving because I did

It was really unfortunate back in the day because Ice got a good amount of hate for consistently taking Dominance. We had it like four/five weeks in a row and people were getting upset. It was mostly Velxeor, of course. He was a prominent and wealthy member of Ice. He's the one who set the bar for Dom battles. Before, flights would win with 30-40 dragons. Velxeor scored it for Ice with I think 160? Anyways, it was because of Ice's constant Dominance that the Battle Weariness system was implemented! uwu

Anyways, every time we had Dom after that one month and a half long streak, people in other flights got whiny. They accused all members of Ice of being rich, of being mean, of being superior, acting elitist, etc etc. People blacklisted the entire Flight! My hatchery went to ruins because people refused to buy and sell with me just because of my flight allegiance. Back when all this was happening there was no such thing as Flight change. Everyone was stuck in Ice in a crummy situation. Some people even received death threats, tbh. Things were kinda crazy. o_o;

One week in the forums I saw we were trying for Dominance again, despite how much everyone hated us for it. I decided to help out and create a raffle, and we did win Dom that week. Of course, *********** was immediately swamped with more complaining about Ice. That week around Friday, the ability to change Flights was introduced. So, right after the raffle I ran to win Dominance for the entire Flight with other people (we had two raffles), I moved. I was outta there after one or two users started to personally attack me for the whole Dom thing.

I am thankful, however, for the fact that this whole bout of drama is over about Ice, but I do miss you guys immensely. However I have found my calling with the Bossman. uwu
tumblr_psyn42f2ml1xu6krko1_400.png
I have the same problem with multiple flights fitting different aspects of my personality. I feel like I'm equal parts Wind, Arcane, and Fire, so I think I'm probably going to spend the next year exploring the other two to see which one I fit with best. Yay, exploring! (Maybe I'm a true Wind nomad after all ^ ^)
I have the same problem with multiple flights fitting different aspects of my personality. I feel like I'm equal parts Wind, Arcane, and Fire, so I think I'm probably going to spend the next year exploring the other two to see which one I fit with best. Yay, exploring! (Maybe I'm a true Wind nomad after all ^ ^)
dIoK1vI.pngtumblr_ozby7yUUVB1w8xkufo7_250.png Sy82W2l.png
@LadySchiavona Yay, you're just like me!

Personally, I feel as free as Wind, as knowledgeable as Earth and as resilient as Plague. Why can't we have combined flights (i.e Sickly Breeze, Dust)? ; _;
@LadySchiavona Yay, you're just like me!

Personally, I feel as free as Wind, as knowledgeable as Earth and as resilient as Plague. Why can't we have combined flights (i.e Sickly Breeze, Dust)? ; _;
w7Z8MA5.png
I've been 100% in love with Nature from day 1, but as a big horror fan there's always a part of me that would like to try Plague flight! I also love desert-y things, and I can definitely see having a plague clan that embodies a kind of nomadic desert lifestyle...OH NO I HAVE TO STOP TALKING NOW BEFORE I WANT TO SWITCH

(In reality, tho, joining Plague would be too much like playing as "bad guys" even though Plague isn't technically evil, and whenever I play roleplay-type stuff I always want to be a healer or the like, so...Nature is probably where I fit best!)
I've been 100% in love with Nature from day 1, but as a big horror fan there's always a part of me that would like to try Plague flight! I also love desert-y things, and I can definitely see having a plague clan that embodies a kind of nomadic desert lifestyle...OH NO I HAVE TO STOP TALKING NOW BEFORE I WANT TO SWITCH

(In reality, tho, joining Plague would be too much like playing as "bad guys" even though Plague isn't technically evil, and whenever I play roleplay-type stuff I always want to be a healer or the like, so...Nature is probably where I fit best!)
I was originally Arcane, and I won't lie -- When I realised I could switch, I went straight for Ice for the eye colours without knowing their past Dominance record. Once I realised that, I got very excited, as I love a good battle!

Overall, I'm fairly happy in Ice and I like the friendly and welcoming community, but it's not quite as competitive as I hoped it might be in terms of Dominance pushes/taking advantage of quieter weeks? I'm an active trainer and exalter and I like to feel like I'm "contributing" even on weeks where no big push is going on; While Ice kind of has that feeling (certainly more than Arcane did), I'm debating going to Plague or Earth once my cooldown is over.

Also, most of my friends are in Plague, Earth and Light. Y U NO LOVE ICEDAD?
I was originally Arcane, and I won't lie -- When I realised I could switch, I went straight for Ice for the eye colours without knowing their past Dominance record. Once I realised that, I got very excited, as I love a good battle!

Overall, I'm fairly happy in Ice and I like the friendly and welcoming community, but it's not quite as competitive as I hoped it might be in terms of Dominance pushes/taking advantage of quieter weeks? I'm an active trainer and exalter and I like to feel like I'm "contributing" even on weeks where no big push is going on; While Ice kind of has that feeling (certainly more than Arcane did), I'm debating going to Plague or Earth once my cooldown is over.

Also, most of my friends are in Plague, Earth and Light. Y U NO LOVE ICEDAD?
xtVRlji.gif ZHoIQus.png CSkG6yq.gif
I actually joined in the most recent registration window and just switched from wind to light so we'll see if I stay in the long run.

When I first joined the site it was actually light that appealed the most to me, but I ended up with wind because I liked the colors, but I figured I'd give light a chance since that was my first choice just to see what it was like.

I'm kind of tempted to go to lightning or shadow though just because I adore the eye colors of those two flights, shadow because purple is my favorite color and lightning because I adore that blue color of lightning eyes.

That said, in terms of flights that actually represent my personality the most it was between ice and light.. so I might switch over to ice once the six months is up depending on how well I like light flight. I'm kind of just randomly undecided in general right now because I'm so new to the site and I'm just not that knowledgeable about any of the flights currently so I'm kind of just trying ones that interest me, lore or eye wise in general at the moment since I wasn't aware that certain dragons have certain eye colors when I joined the site.
I actually joined in the most recent registration window and just switched from wind to light so we'll see if I stay in the long run.

When I first joined the site it was actually light that appealed the most to me, but I ended up with wind because I liked the colors, but I figured I'd give light a chance since that was my first choice just to see what it was like.

I'm kind of tempted to go to lightning or shadow though just because I adore the eye colors of those two flights, shadow because purple is my favorite color and lightning because I adore that blue color of lightning eyes.

That said, in terms of flights that actually represent my personality the most it was between ice and light.. so I might switch over to ice once the six months is up depending on how well I like light flight. I'm kind of just randomly undecided in general right now because I'm so new to the site and I'm just not that knowledgeable about any of the flights currently so I'm kind of just trying ones that interest me, lore or eye wise in general at the moment since I wasn't aware that certain dragons have certain eye colors when I joined the site.
Voici mon secret. Il est très simple: on ne voit bien qu'avec le cœur. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux.- Le petit prince.
I want to be in all the Flights simultaneously... [center][img]http://media.tumblr.com/3342087da228a080cec1e3760ca7c71b/tumblr_inline_n5thngJ9n11qafrh6.gif[/img][/center]
I want to be in all the Flights simultaneously...

tumblr_inline_n5thngJ9n11qafrh6.gif
25tdzx0.gif
I switched to Wind 2 weeks ago from Lightning and just learned that the Thundercrack Festival is next month. :'D Don't regret a thing, though. At first I regretted it and missed the Bossman but...the realm of Noodlepappy is where I belong!

@Shuuya Oh dear, I can't believe FR would act like that...everyone here seems so nice. That just sounds downright awful. ._.
I switched to Wind 2 weeks ago from Lightning and just learned that the Thundercrack Festival is next month. :'D Don't regret a thing, though. At first I regretted it and missed the Bossman but...the realm of Noodlepappy is where I belong!

@Shuuya Oh dear, I can't believe FR would act like that...everyone here seems so nice. That just sounds downright awful. ._.
gummy_by_kimikohi-d7nlzrf.gif
@FactoryScience

Oh my God I've sen that from something I can't remember what.

Also, I switched from Lightning to Water flight. I love bossman, but I always thought the Water Flight suited me a bit more. It's much quieter, and I haven't really seen much activity in the forum, sadly. ; - ; I dunno, I don't have many gems (only 13) so it's not like I could change anyway... :l

Also, what's wrong with Arcane eyes? I think they're a lovely shade of pink. :0
@FactoryScience

Oh my God I've sen that from something I can't remember what.

Also, I switched from Lightning to Water flight. I love bossman, but I always thought the Water Flight suited me a bit more. It's much quieter, and I haven't really seen much activity in the forum, sadly. ; - ; I dunno, I don't have many gems (only 13) so it's not like I could change anyway... :l

Also, what's wrong with Arcane eyes? I think they're a lovely shade of pink. :0
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14