Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Flight change sorrows!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
I couldn't really think up of a good title for this board but does anybody else here feel SO STRONGLY FOR ANOTHER FLIGHT THAT THEY WANT TO CHANGE FLIGHTS JUST TO BE IN SAID FLIGHT BUT CAN'T DUE TO EYE COLOR/COMMUNITY/ETC?

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE Earth Flight's community, Papa Earthshaker and our lush Brown Eyes (TM) but I can't help but feel like The Plaguebringer is continuously calling to me to come join her disease-infested ranks.

I'm a sucker for the gory and the creepy as well as the ancient and the lore-filled so I'm really torn between Earth and Plague. I even changed from Wind to Earth just to soothe half of my heart there but I'm STILL not satisfied! ; ___;

What about you guys? Are you currently going through a flight crisis or have you changed flights and found yourself hungering for another?
I couldn't really think up of a good title for this board but does anybody else here feel SO STRONGLY FOR ANOTHER FLIGHT THAT THEY WANT TO CHANGE FLIGHTS JUST TO BE IN SAID FLIGHT BUT CAN'T DUE TO EYE COLOR/COMMUNITY/ETC?

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE Earth Flight's community, Papa Earthshaker and our lush Brown Eyes (TM) but I can't help but feel like The Plaguebringer is continuously calling to me to come join her disease-infested ranks.

I'm a sucker for the gory and the creepy as well as the ancient and the lore-filled so I'm really torn between Earth and Plague. I even changed from Wind to Earth just to soothe half of my heart there but I'm STILL not satisfied! ; ___;

What about you guys? Are you currently going through a flight crisis or have you changed flights and found yourself hungering for another?
w7Z8MA5.png
If it weren't for the eye colors I'd be in Shadow or Arcane. As is though? I'm perfectly content with lightning flight.
If it weren't for the eye colors I'd be in Shadow or Arcane. As is though? I'm perfectly content with lightning flight.
tumblr_ngrmnjlNu11shujpio1_500.png
I LOVE YOU FIRE BUT LIGHTNING IS JUST SO

I MEAN

THE BOSSMAN AND HIS MANTIS THINGIES

aaaaaa internal conflict ;-;
I LOVE YOU FIRE BUT LIGHTNING IS JUST SO

I MEAN

THE BOSSMAN AND HIS MANTIS THINGIES

aaaaaa internal conflict ;-;
XS9Xu1r.png
@Koharu Ah yeah, I don't really like Arcane's eye color much. Love the deity and the beautiful territory but not the eyes!

Lightning has lovely eyes though. Gotta love that electric blue!

@Reyna YES. MANTIS GOD. MANTIS GOD AND HIS SHOUTING. BOTH ARE VERY COOL THINGS.
@Koharu Ah yeah, I don't really like Arcane's eye color much. Love the deity and the beautiful territory but not the eyes!

Lightning has lovely eyes though. Gotta love that electric blue!

@Reyna YES. MANTIS GOD. MANTIS GOD AND HIS SHOUTING. BOTH ARE VERY COOL THINGS.
w7Z8MA5.png
@KingAlex exactly; joined for the eyes stayed for the community.
@KingAlex exactly; joined for the eyes stayed for the community.
@Koharu In my case it was that I joined for the community, stayed for that, the eyes and the pretty userpage layout.

I kinda wish they could update the icons for the areas though for Plague. It looks a touch too strong in regards to the line art whereas Earth's looks very pretty!
@Koharu In my case it was that I joined for the community, stayed for that, the eyes and the pretty userpage layout.

I kinda wish they could update the icons for the areas though for Plague. It looks a touch too strong in regards to the line art whereas Earth's looks very pretty!
w7Z8MA5.png
@KingAlex ah, can't say I've ever noticed that about the art but I'm rather oblivious to things vnv.
@KingAlex ah, can't say I've ever noticed that about the art but I'm rather oblivious to things vnv.
@Koharu Aaa, that's okay! I just pay a lot of attention to detail so rough/thick line art kinda bugs me a lot.
@Koharu Aaa, that's okay! I just pay a lot of attention to detail so rough/thick line art kinda bugs me a lot.
w7Z8MA5.png
I see you have some Plague-esque dragons in your lair...

You know you wanna come to the Plague side.
I see you have some Plague-esque dragons in your lair...

You know you wanna come to the Plague side.
BoVzcWO.gif
I had no idea about eye colors when I joined. I joined windflight because I felt called to it, and now I could never leave because I love the community. And also our pretty green eyes. :3
I kind of love light flight's yellow eyes though...
I had no idea about eye colors when I joined. I joined windflight because I felt called to it, and now I could never leave because I love the community. And also our pretty green eyes. :3
I kind of love light flight's yellow eyes though...
wind_banner.pngdamlaadopt_zpsfd203dea.pngzekiadopt_zps1a155ac0.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14