Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Flight change sorrows!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
I love, love, love Glademomma, but Light flight was my second choice and I still wonder what things would have been like if I joined Light instead.
I love, love, love Glademomma, but Light flight was my second choice and I still wonder what things would have been like if I joined Light instead.
She/Hernydra_by_featherblot-d9s5sch.pngFR +3
@Sick I'm actively trying to get the required gems in order to get a flight change (it gives me time to think twice if I want to change or not) so who knows, maybe I will come join you... ;-o

I have no idea what Plague's community is like though so I'm a little nervous, ahaha!

@Menelie I joined Wind Flight originally because I felt pretty connected to the lore and to The Windsinger himself but alas, the community was a little too big for me. That's why I moved to Earth in the first place! ; -;

@Rosemarywood You would most likely find yourself covered in glitter for the most part!
@Sick I'm actively trying to get the required gems in order to get a flight change (it gives me time to think twice if I want to change or not) so who knows, maybe I will come join you... ;-o

I have no idea what Plague's community is like though so I'm a little nervous, ahaha!

@Menelie I joined Wind Flight originally because I felt pretty connected to the lore and to The Windsinger himself but alas, the community was a little too big for me. That's why I moved to Earth in the first place! ; -;

@Rosemarywood You would most likely find yourself covered in glitter for the most part!
w7Z8MA5.png
Ever since I created my account, I wanted to be in plague for the eyes. But I looove Shadow too much! Plus, the backgrounds for Plague and nests would make me feel a little sick D:

So I guess I got the reverse of what you have going on xD
Ever since I created my account, I wanted to be in plague for the eyes. But I looove Shadow too much! Plus, the backgrounds for Plague and nests would make me feel a little sick D:

So I guess I got the reverse of what you have going on xD
TOW2n3q.png
@Bowno Aaa, well, I can stomach the gore and blood but I do understand how you feel! All the guts can make somebody queasy real easy.

Shadow has very pretty eyes! I've always been a sucker for purple but alas, red is my #1 favorite color. u _u
@Bowno Aaa, well, I can stomach the gore and blood but I do understand how you feel! All the guts can make somebody queasy real easy.

Shadow has very pretty eyes! I've always been a sucker for purple but alas, red is my #1 favorite color. u _u
w7Z8MA5.png
When I first joined, I was like, oh man, Plague is soooo gonna be full of people who think Slipknot is the hardest metal ever and probably argue on the forums about how goth their facial piercings are, but Plague's definitely not the high-school train wreck I thought it'd be. The community is really friendly and mature for the most part. Plague is VERY dominance-oriented, though. No one will look down on you if you don't exalt/breed/hoard, however! :)

We have a book club, the Institution of Illness, plans for movie night and art stuff, and the Vulture Culture Club. A lot of members are super interested in medical fields and biology as well as spooky stuff in general.

Also, ALLLL the Plague dragons you can get are in the forums! The forums are fairly active, too.
When I first joined, I was like, oh man, Plague is soooo gonna be full of people who think Slipknot is the hardest metal ever and probably argue on the forums about how goth their facial piercings are, but Plague's definitely not the high-school train wreck I thought it'd be. The community is really friendly and mature for the most part. Plague is VERY dominance-oriented, though. No one will look down on you if you don't exalt/breed/hoard, however! :)

We have a book club, the Institution of Illness, plans for movie night and art stuff, and the Vulture Culture Club. A lot of members are super interested in medical fields and biology as well as spooky stuff in general.

Also, ALLLL the Plague dragons you can get are in the forums! The forums are fairly active, too.
BoVzcWO.gif
I really wanted to try out Earth Flight, but I just couldn't get past those muddy eyes. They wouldn't look good on anything I'd want to breed. :( Which is too bad, because the community seems awesome.

I've been in Wind since I joined last June and only recently decided to try out Lightning. I don't like the deity anywhere near as much as I like Windsinger, but I like the eye color and the sciencey background. I'm enjoying it there so far, but I'll likely move back to Wind after the six months are up. :) I just got that Windy urge for a change of scenery, that's all.
I really wanted to try out Earth Flight, but I just couldn't get past those muddy eyes. They wouldn't look good on anything I'd want to breed. :( Which is too bad, because the community seems awesome.

I've been in Wind since I joined last June and only recently decided to try out Lightning. I don't like the deity anywhere near as much as I like Windsinger, but I like the eye color and the sciencey background. I'm enjoying it there so far, but I'll likely move back to Wind after the six months are up. :) I just got that Windy urge for a change of scenery, that's all.
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

I'm in Lightning currently and I love everything about it like ALL THE THINGS, also SCIENCE, but Arcane just seems pretty awesome as well, so i just, idk ._.
I'm in Lightning currently and I love everything about it like ALL THE THINGS, also SCIENCE, but Arcane just seems pretty awesome as well, so i just, idk ._.
they/them/their
wishlist
lore shop
nuzlocke
I'm working to get back to Plague as well. I started there and moved to Nature for the eyes, but I've grown out of my green phase a bit, and now Plaguemum is calling me home pretty hard.
I'm working to get back to Plague as well. I started there and moved to Nature for the eyes, but I've grown out of my green phase a bit, and now Plaguemum is calling me home pretty hard.
Shut up.
I am fanpersoning right now because a moderator just commented on my thread YESSS.

@Sick Oh my goodness, I am so going to hop into Plague most likely. You all sounds REALLY LOVELY and REALLY RAD and ugh, I'm shaking in my boots already! Too bad I have no money to buy gems or anything at this time otherwise I'd be there in a lickity-split!

@Xei FLAMBEBE

@Alphaeon Earth Flight IS a nice community, I agree! Alas, our eyes don't go very well with white and red dragons so it is a bit of a conflict for people who want to join us for our community but not for our eyes.

It's nice to know that somebody feels the same as I do in that respect! After all, I chose Wind as my first flight for the sole sake of it fitting my travelling/nomadic nature.

@ruletheworld Arcane has pretty surroundings but the eyes don't really fit with my breeding plans. Oh well, it's still a cool Flight!

@Mourn Aaa, why is it that Plaguemother seems to just call to others? I mean, I was attracted to Wind and Earth for their qualities but She's just like the Alpha from HTTYD2 with her calling out and stuff.
I am fanpersoning right now because a moderator just commented on my thread YESSS.

@Sick Oh my goodness, I am so going to hop into Plague most likely. You all sounds REALLY LOVELY and REALLY RAD and ugh, I'm shaking in my boots already! Too bad I have no money to buy gems or anything at this time otherwise I'd be there in a lickity-split!

@Xei FLAMBEBE

@Alphaeon Earth Flight IS a nice community, I agree! Alas, our eyes don't go very well with white and red dragons so it is a bit of a conflict for people who want to join us for our community but not for our eyes.

It's nice to know that somebody feels the same as I do in that respect! After all, I chose Wind as my first flight for the sole sake of it fitting my travelling/nomadic nature.

@ruletheworld Arcane has pretty surroundings but the eyes don't really fit with my breeding plans. Oh well, it's still a cool Flight!

@Mourn Aaa, why is it that Plaguemother seems to just call to others? I mean, I was attracted to Wind and Earth for their qualities but She's just like the Alpha from HTTYD2 with her calling out and stuff.
w7Z8MA5.png
Oh man, I have so much trouble with settling down into a flight. I started in Earth. I loved the community, and I hated leaving them. The element called to me but the eye color and banner at the top of the page just... didn't. I wanted to breed eyeburners and Earth just doesn't work for that.

I switched to Fire for the exploding gifs and the (incredibly hilarious) inside jokes. I wanted to stay in a small flight while having more eyeburner-friendly eyes and a brighter banner at the top of the page. I'm happy here, don't get me wrong... but it's a bit hard to be a part of a flight only for the community while the lore and eye color don't really call to me. The eyes are okay, but I don't really love them.

I may change again when my flight change comes due in November, I'm not sure. I love the star and space theme of Arcane, but I hate the eyes. I love Lightning's eyes, but I'm not really feeling the deity or the science theme. Bah. I don't know. We'll see how I feel about it in November, heh.
Oh man, I have so much trouble with settling down into a flight. I started in Earth. I loved the community, and I hated leaving them. The element called to me but the eye color and banner at the top of the page just... didn't. I wanted to breed eyeburners and Earth just doesn't work for that.

I switched to Fire for the exploding gifs and the (incredibly hilarious) inside jokes. I wanted to stay in a small flight while having more eyeburner-friendly eyes and a brighter banner at the top of the page. I'm happy here, don't get me wrong... but it's a bit hard to be a part of a flight only for the community while the lore and eye color don't really call to me. The eyes are okay, but I don't really love them.

I may change again when my flight change comes due in November, I'm not sure. I love the star and space theme of Arcane, but I hate the eyes. I love Lightning's eyes, but I'm not really feeling the deity or the science theme. Bah. I don't know. We'll see how I feel about it in November, heh.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14