Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Coliseum Drop Rates
1 2
I'm training my dragons to farm in the Coliseum, but I don't have the required stones. According to the guide I'm following, they'll drop in certain areas, but they're rare. Does anyone know the exact odds of battles yielding Eliminate or Berserker or Ambush?
I'm training my dragons to farm in the Coliseum, but I don't have the required stones. According to the guide I'm following, they'll drop in certain areas, but they're rare. Does anyone know the exact odds of battles yielding Eliminate or Berserker or Ambush?
@CorvianAvian
Unfortunately, no one knows the exact odds of any coli drop, since they have never been revealed.
@CorvianAvian
Unfortunately, no one knows the exact odds of any coli drop, since they have never been revealed.
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
@CorvianAvian their drop rates are so low that i really do not recommend on counting on getting them from coliseum. it might take you years to outfit an entire team with coliseum drops unless you spend lots of time playing coliseum on daily basis.

you will get them much quicker by selling whatever drops from coliseum and using the money to buy them.
@CorvianAvian their drop rates are so low that i really do not recommend on counting on getting them from coliseum. it might take you years to outfit an entire team with coliseum drops unless you spend lots of time playing coliseum on daily basis.

you will get them much quicker by selling whatever drops from coliseum and using the money to buy them.
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
@corvianavian i have three berserkers and five ambushes, i'd be willing to help out by giving them to you!
@corvianavian i have three berserkers and five ambushes, i'd be willing to help out by giving them to you!
Please ping me!
10.png
@tristara how much? i havent been playing actively for very long so i don't have much
@tristara how much? i havent been playing actively for very long so i don't have much
@corvianavian don't even worry about it, i'll give them to you for free!
@corvianavian don't even worry about it, i'll give them to you for free!
Please ping me!
10.png
@tristara that's so sweet! tysm!!
@tristara that's so sweet! tysm!!
@corvianavian of course! :D
@corvianavian of course! :D
Please ping me!
10.png
@CorvianAvian

Depending on the guide you are using, the drop venues might also be wrong (Eliminate especially) because FR overhauled the drop system recently - Database and Coliseum loot and monsters guide have the current info.

Unfortunately a lot of the builds are similarly outdated thanks to Coli updates. If you are using Culex or Sedona guide for levelling 1-25, the levelling portion is still good but I'd use Maki's guide for the lv25 builds since those are the current versions

(Related, since you are in Arcane, if you want to speed things up T4A sells cheap trainer dragon to Arcanites! ^ ^)
@CorvianAvian

Depending on the guide you are using, the drop venues might also be wrong (Eliminate especially) because FR overhauled the drop system recently - Database and Coliseum loot and monsters guide have the current info.

Unfortunately a lot of the builds are similarly outdated thanks to Coli updates. If you are using Culex or Sedona guide for levelling 1-25, the levelling portion is still good but I'd use Maki's guide for the lv25 builds since those are the current versions

(Related, since you are in Arcane, if you want to speed things up T4A sells cheap trainer dragon to Arcanites! ^ ^)
hWsjkHE.png
@elaendorlien Thank you! I'll definitely look into it once my primary dragons get to level 25
@elaendorlien Thank you! I'll definitely look into it once my primary dragons get to level 25
1 2