Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | WATER dom shop (out!)
1 2 ... 237 238 239 240 241 ... 256 257
@birth

Hi, sorry by the looks of the messages you have a lot of orders to deal with. You accepted my cr of x3 skins a day ago just wondering if you had an update? I know the MP can be tricky with restocking items.
@birth

Hi, sorry by the looks of the messages you have a lot of orders to deal with. You accepted my cr of x3 skins a day ago just wondering if you had an update? I know the MP can be tricky with restocking items.
wZG5vCf.png0uFXXRL.pnguZHLDnb.png
@birth
If you have my other 3 items, can you go ahead and send those and the refund for the obelisk scroll? I will try getting the scroll some other time when they are actually stocking. XD thank you for trying though!
@birth
If you have my other 3 items, can you go ahead and send those and the refund for the obelisk scroll? I will try getting the scroll some other time when they are actually stocking. XD thank you for trying though!
DpIE0I4.png 94376151p.png
ytkEBod.png
FMoJ9vk.png
RDt6LqI.png
BAYHRHf.png
97xO4MG.png
@birth A refund for the Obelisk scroll is fine! Thank you very much!
@birth A refund for the Obelisk scroll is fine! Thank you very much!
E180CB7.png Rz7ZJcJ.png
@ethics @birth

I'm sure that my private message will be seen but wanted to be thorough just in case due to the abundance in refunds and returns going on, but there was a mistake with my order, and I have sent a message to @/birth about it.

Thanks for doing your business this Brightshine. I'm sure it's been hectic between the new breed release stuff and regular skin collectors.
@ethics @birth

I'm sure that my private message will be seen but wanted to be thorough just in case due to the abundance in refunds and returns going on, but there was a mistake with my order, and I have sent a message to @/birth about it.

Thanks for doing your business this Brightshine. I'm sure it's been hectic between the new breed release stuff and regular skin collectors.
b42b30e632d83cf09d973c85176c5cec4d17d865.png x- @RoyalSorceress
x- she/her/they/them
x- FR+2
x- about
x- wishlist
x- icon dragon
@birth a refund is fine! sorry you had trouble nabbing those! i'd still like to get Jag if you nabbed that one, if not, you can refund that one too!
@birth a refund is fine! sorry you had trouble nabbing those! i'd still like to get Jag if you nabbed that one, if not, you can refund that one too!
B9_L2.pngiSuPyTT.pngo82-d4-Nrogara.pngm29-02-book.pngyK9tsxy.pngbibrHzP.pngo82-d3-Nrogara.pngB9_R2.pngm30-01-book.pngo82-d2-Nrogara.pnguisysIG.pngoKTlA9t.pngm29-04-book.pngT16.pngm30-02-book.pngWkyw2V9.png
@feesheykette @qhersek @nrogara @PKRS @takato

hi everyone! fascinating news, i got lucky and managed to nab the obe scrolls!

@qhersek

you said you would like 2 guardian scrolls instead, since i have the obe, would you like it?
@feesheykette @qhersek @nrogara @PKRS @takato

hi everyone! fascinating news, i got lucky and managed to nab the obe scrolls!

@qhersek

you said you would like 2 guardian scrolls instead, since i have the obe, would you like it?
Z1OhMta.png
@birth fun story, in that time I just caved and bought one off AH.,
Still though you already bought it so feel free to keep it if you want it?? You already went through the trouble and I feel bad about this ;;
@birth fun story, in that time I just caved and bought one off AH.,
Still though you already bought it so feel free to keep it if you want it?? You already went through the trouble and I feel bad about this ;;
E180CB7.png Rz7ZJcJ.png
@birth

I would like to order an obelisk breed change when you are open again
@birth

I would like to order an obelisk breed change when you are open again
@hazardousH

hi! i have an extra, 340kt :)

@PKRS

no worries! it was your money bahaha ill send it over :D
@hazardousH

hi! i have an extra, 340kt :)

@PKRS

no worries! it was your money bahaha ill send it over :D
Z1OhMta.png
@hazardousH

on second thought, i would like to keep the BC :( it was a stroke of luck so i feel i should probably keep it, i can try sniping for you but i've only seen it once this week
@hazardousH

on second thought, i would like to keep the BC :( it was a stroke of luck so i feel i should probably keep it, i can try sniping for you but i've only seen it once this week
Z1OhMta.png
1 2 ... 237 238 239 240 241 ... 256 257