Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | WATER dom shop (out!)
1 2 ... 236 237 238 239 240 ... 256 257
@birth May I ask how my order is going? Just wondering if I should cancel since it seems you have so many orders. Thank you!
@birth May I ask how my order is going? Just wondering if I should cancel since it seems you have so many orders. Thank you!
DpIE0I4.png 94376151p.png
ytkEBod.png
FMoJ9vk.png
RDt6LqI.png
BAYHRHf.png
97xO4MG.png
@takato

hi! i have everything except obelisk, which seems to be the primary issue since i've never seen it in the MP at all D:
@takato

hi! i have everything except obelisk, which seems to be the primary issue since i've never seen it in the MP at all D:
Z1OhMta.png
@birth

cancelled sorry
@birth

cancelled sorry
                        guoaaAZ.gif      o x e n  » he / they  |  » fr + 9

links and stuff ::

» auction service
» uma sales
» g1 sales
       » wishlist
» pixels
@birth okay cool! hope you can grab the obelisk scroll soon :)
@birth okay cool! hope you can grab the obelisk scroll soon :)
DpIE0I4.png 94376151p.png
ytkEBod.png
FMoJ9vk.png
RDt6LqI.png
BAYHRHf.png
97xO4MG.png
just posting to note that I did get my gene and skins, thanks!
just posting to note that I did get my gene and skins, thanks!
@birth I'd just like to remind you that I ordered a modern gembond scroll :) sorry if this is troublesome!
@birth I'd just like to remind you that I ordered a modern gembond scroll :) sorry if this is troublesome!
33955360_ee9nt9Y6Z9u7RpD.gif
@birth Can I order x1 Sunchaser skin? i'm sending the payment -edited bc i pinged th wrong person- !!!
@birth Can I order x1 Sunchaser skin? i'm sending the payment -edited bc i pinged th wrong person- !!!
sQ35KLV.png
@birth Ah it's no problem! I'm happy to wait until the end of light DOM, but if you can't get the obe scrolls by then I'll be happy to accept the refund ^^ Thanks for your time!
@birth Ah it's no problem! I'm happy to wait until the end of light DOM, but if you can't get the obe scrolls by then I'll be happy to accept the refund ^^ Thanks for your time!
tumblr_inline_o6s5k2aCZn1tnq2cv_500.png
@birth That's perfectly fine, I'm sure the obelisk scrolls are elusive these days. I rethought my lore and decided to go with guardians, after all. If you still haven't grabbed the obelisk I'd like to cancel on that and order two guardians instead, if that's alright! I believe it should be 85,000t for the guardians and 255,000t refund, with some tip 240k will do just fine ^^
@birth That's perfectly fine, I'm sure the obelisk scrolls are elusive these days. I rethought my lore and decided to go with guardians, after all. If you still haven't grabbed the obelisk I'd like to cancel on that and order two guardians instead, if that's alright! I believe it should be 85,000t for the guardians and 255,000t refund, with some tip 240k will do just fine ^^
@feesheykette @qhersek

yeah that sounds good then :') i'm starting to think obe scrolls are an urban legend

@nrogara @PKRS @takato

is there anything else you'd like me to switch the obe breed change for or would you just like a refund?
@feesheykette @qhersek

yeah that sounds good then :') i'm starting to think obe scrolls are an urban legend

@nrogara @PKRS @takato

is there anything else you'd like me to switch the obe breed change for or would you just like a refund?
Z1OhMta.png
1 2 ... 236 237 238 239 240 ... 256 257