Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | WATER dom shop (out!)
1 2 ... 235 236 237 238 239 ... 256 257
@birth Hi! I was just wondering if there has been any issues with my order as I haven't received the scrolls yet (2 obelisk scrolls)? It's alright if you need more time to acquire them, I'm just a bit worried that you might have missed my order :'D
@birth Hi! I was just wondering if there has been any issues with my order as I haven't received the scrolls yet (2 obelisk scrolls)? It's alright if you need more time to acquire them, I'm just a bit worried that you might have missed my order :'D
tumblr_inline_o6s5k2aCZn1tnq2cv_500.png
@birth yes, same concern here.
@birth yes, same concern here.
@birth Np!

Treasure sent! :D
@birth Np!

Treasure sent! :D
Art_shop.png
@ethics @birth can I order 1
Secondary Gene: Blend please?

Sending CR (to ethics)
@ethics @birth can I order 1
Secondary Gene: Blend please?

Sending CR (to ethics)
104.png Wishlist
361.png Gene Plans
121.pngFR+8
progen-small.pngsignature-badge.jpg kashan-icon-small.pngbadge-Strange-Sisters-small.png
[quote name="Qhersek" date="2021-06-29 14:38:55" ] @birth Hello! Could you grab me an Obelisk scroll and the following skins? Fear Me Not Lightborn Lost Time Ruins Protector Orbs of Light Brightshine Tiffany Light hearted Moth Marauder Sunchaser I believe it should be 607,750. [/quote] Hey there! May I ask how my order's going? Completely fine if you need more time, just making sure it's not forgotten! ^^
Qhersek wrote on 2021-06-29 14:38:55:
@birth
Hello! Could you grab me an Obelisk scroll and the following skins?
Fear Me Not
Lightborn
Lost Time
Ruins Protector
Orbs of Light
Brightshine Tiffany
Light hearted
Moth Marauder
Sunchaser
I believe it should be 607,750.
Hey there! May I ask how my order's going? Completely fine if you need more time, just making sure it's not forgotten! ^^
@qhersek @feeshykette @calankh

hi! i've been waiting to snag the obe scroll but i have not seen it at all D: if you ordered a skin or another gene, i have it. if you would like for me to send those over, i can do that!

@silentwanderer

hi! i receive the CRs atm!
@qhersek @feeshykette @calankh

hi! i've been waiting to snag the obe scroll but i have not seen it at all D: if you ordered a skin or another gene, i have it. if you would like for me to send those over, i can do that!

@silentwanderer

hi! i receive the CRs atm!
Z1OhMta.png
@birth, I didn't order an obelisk scroll? I ordered a blend gene and skins.
@birth, I didn't order an obelisk scroll? I ordered a blend gene and skins.
@birth OK I'll cancel and send to you!
@birth OK I'll cancel and send to you!
104.png Wishlist
361.png Gene Plans
121.pngFR+8
progen-small.pngsignature-badge.jpg kashan-icon-small.pngbadge-Strange-Sisters-small.png
Sorry, cancelling my order for now!
Sorry, cancelling my order for now!
WFrXXME.png
@ethics, may I order full skin set except Sunchaser?
@ethics, may I order full skin set except Sunchaser?
79024117.png78524380.png76866916.png53083270.pngfor sale.
1 2 ... 235 236 237 238 239 ... 256 257