Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Closed
1 2 3 4
@gaia this got necrod on the second page near the bottom- unsure if a year or not is old enough to necro, but this one is done and over x) [emoji=dice size=1]
@gaia this got necrod on the second page near the bottom- unsure if a year or not is old enough to necro, but this one is done and over x)
act
imp inthusiast
he/him
please ping on reply
Wq7yxTc.gif
exchange
Nearku%2527s%2BDya.png
hatchbannersmall.png
@Livyathan
I'll take some spare treasure. Thx
@Livyathan
I'll take some spare treasure. Thx
@Livyathan

Sorry to see this got brought back! Thank you for having done this for others, that was very kind! :)

Commenting before it gets locked/deleted haha
@Livyathan

Sorry to see this got brought back! Thank you for having done this for others, that was very kind! :)

Commenting before it gets locked/deleted haha
2015-11-28.png
Hiii~ I'd appreciate any treasure you can spare, thank you!
Hiii~ I'd appreciate any treasure you can spare, thank you!
Q5eZhV2.png
@Livyathan

If you have any treasure to spare, I'd love a little! Thank you so much for doing this!

(also if you aren't giving away treasure, that's okay to, just ignore my post! your last post makes it seem like you are though, so sorry for any confusion! <3)
@Livyathan

If you have any treasure to spare, I'd love a little! Thank you so much for doing this!

(also if you aren't giving away treasure, that's okay to, just ignore my post! your last post makes it seem like you are though, so sorry for any confusion! <3)
tHe chICKeN hAs COmE...

DOn't even THINK about clicking this unless you want to lose your nose...

Dusk, she/her, friend requests welcome!
OLBR2hp.png Click Here For The Chicken Discord Server!
@Livyathan If you do have any treasure to give out please may I have some. Thank you.
@Livyathan If you do have any treasure to give out please may I have some. Thank you.
@Livyathan Okay, thank you. It was worth asking anyway :)
@Livyathan Okay, thank you. It was worth asking anyway :)
*sadness*
I love what you're doing!
*sadness*
I love what you're doing!
TD98mt2.png
@Livyathan

Could I get some treasure? I have a friend I’m trying to surprise on the game with treasure and I don’t got none at the moment since I have all of my treasure away to a new person to FR recently! It would help me out a ton!
This is so awesome for you to do!
@Livyathan

Could I get some treasure? I have a friend I’m trying to surprise on the game with treasure and I don’t got none at the moment since I have all of my treasure away to a new person to FR recently! It would help me out a ton!
This is so awesome for you to do!
@HeyitsRae
@Summer444
Apologies, but this thread was made back in 2018 and I have no intention of maintaining it like my one for Gems. It would be gone if it would let me delete it, but alas, it will not.
@HeyitsRae
@Summer444
Apologies, but this thread was made back in 2018 and I have no intention of maintaining it like my one for Gems. It would be gone if it would let me delete it, but alas, it will not.
A winter breathes fierce . . .
. . . although a dragon, fiercer.
1 2 3 4