Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Closed
1 2 3 4
Closed—cannot delete.
Closed—cannot delete.
A winter breathes fierce . . .
. . . although a dragon, fiercer.
@Livyathan

could i please get some treasure ? C:
@Livyathan

could i please get some treasure ? C:
item_chimera_fangs_by_dogi_crimson-da8pz1a.gif
she/her - adult
4kekx4D.png
loimysO.png
@Livyathan

I'd love some, if you have spare treasure
@Livyathan

I'd love some, if you have spare treasure
jxHrwpT.png
is there any left? i'm saving up to buy every familiar out there
is there any left? i'm saving up to buy every familiar out there
tumblr_inline_pqmxj4Q0Ow1rgzqdq_100.gif XGkYzjm.png
PsY9SIv.png
VA1XCHD.png
u5iPftV.png
58T08n9.png
he/him
how to write my username:
ren kin jut sushis
Light-Network.png
@Livyathan
I would love any amount of treasure because I am broke and only have around 4000
@Livyathan
I would love any amount of treasure because I am broke and only have around 4000
xyTd0je.pngvjt2y1Z.pngQxsISbc.pngHxP6kXi.pngj8SSVrJ.png6bJPt0y.pngPTVAf7u.pngAnDjjTc.png
EDUCkz6.png
@Livyathan
No treasure for me (I don't want to be greedy) but I wanted to say you are very kind to do this.
@Livyathan
No treasure for me (I don't want to be greedy) but I wanted to say you are very kind to do this.
Yes, my name is strangely spelled.
~~~~~~~~~~

I am not a hoarder. I am, in fact, the caretaker of an exquisitely curated collection of Level 25 Dragons. Yes, there is so a difference.
@Livyathan dang it, i missed it :c

thank you for the chance, though >w<
@Livyathan dang it, i missed it :c

thank you for the chance, though >w<
__ xiq! #359104
[ she/they ⋅ FR +3 ⋅ wishlist ]
Can I please have some treasure? It's okay if you don't have much or anything, I'll take any amount.
Can I please have some treasure? It's okay if you don't have much or anything, I'll take any amount.
O7IFtNN.pngClick here for PWYW Dragons!
Is this still open? If so, I'd love any you can spare! I don't need as much as you're offering, but I'm trying to save up for a lair expansion.
Is this still open? If so, I'd love any you can spare! I don't need as much as you're offering, but I'm trying to save up for a lair expansion.
B9_L.pngo269-d01-literalstardust.pngo269-d02-literalstardust.pngo269-d03-literalstardust.pngo269-d04-literalstardust.pngo269-d05-literalstardust.pngB9_R.png4qDnNCf.png
Hex0gCq.png
@Livyathan
Could I have some treasure to save up for some fest apparel I Hoard and some lair space because I have a nest hatching
@Livyathan
Could I have some treasure to save up for some fest apparel I Hoard and some lair space because I have a nest hatching
1 2 3 4