Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [coli] Pixel Scavenger Hunt (badges!)
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 33 34
Edit: ignore me. Just a mistake on my end!
Edit: ignore me. Just a mistake on my end!
PaI4dmB.pngseeeeeeeeeeekrit text no lookieNhUMtTB.png
[quote name="@CatalyticGenesis" date="2021-06-29 09:35:51" ] thank you! ive fixed it for my own sheet, i just wanted to make sure you were aware of that! [/quote] How did you fix it on your own sheet? I tried to 'edit' the link, but even after I save it, it reverts.
@CatalyticGenesis wrote on 2021-06-29 09:35:51:
thank you! ive fixed it for my own sheet, i just wanted to make sure you were aware of that!

How did you fix it on your own sheet? I tried to 'edit' the link, but even after I save it, it reverts.
lGriifT.png
Been away from FR for a hot min. Sad I missed the beginning of this. I love Coil challenges!
Been away from FR for a hot min. Sad I missed the beginning of this. I love Coil challenges!
l6mtPEk.png
@mysteriously @Galactina
Is there a way to add more rows to my familiars table? I'm running a little low on slots and I'll probably run out of slots before the week ends.
@mysteriously @Galactina
Is there a way to add more rows to my familiars table? I'm running a little low on slots and I'll probably run out of slots before the week ends.
vlHpjp8.png .
he/him

FR+3:00
. .
checked on swipp, baldwin, or arlo lately?
_ wizardry2.gif
@Wizardry

If you see this post, here's your fix!
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2963583/17#post_47365483

Sorry for not typing it out, I'm on mobile c':
@Wizardry

If you see this post, here's your fix!
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2963583/17#post_47365483

Sorry for not typing it out, I'm on mobile c':
qORik4k.png
w1CdbTm.pngZFlrDoH.pngkHxUj1v.pngOeanPLa.pnglwpUqXK.png7GFlGJN.png
RdFMRYi.png
iiaMf9J.png ANpScM2.png
@mysteriously
Thanks! That seems to have worked, hopefully I didn't mess anything up with the formulas.
@mysteriously
Thanks! That seems to have worked, hopefully I didn't mess anything up with the formulas.
vlHpjp8.png .
he/him

. .
_ wizardry2.gif
Edit: never mind I thought something was wrong but I was just mistaken
Edit: never mind I thought something was wrong but I was just mistaken
vlHpjp8.png .
he/him

. .
_ wizardry2.gif
Sorry, I'm not sure if I'm missing something because I'm not great with google sheets but:

I got a swift volt crate, and it doesn't allow me to add it to possible crates in the list/it's not an option? Is there any way to fix that?
Sorry, I'm not sure if I'm missing something because I'm not great with google sheets but:

I got a swift volt crate, and it doesn't allow me to add it to possible crates in the list/it's not an option? Is there any way to fix that?
@nobooks Sorry about that, it is missing and needs to be added on our side of things.

Once some one with access adds it we will let you know. :)
@nobooks Sorry about that, it is missing and needs to be added on our side of things.

Once some one with access adds it we will let you know. :)
@nobooks

Should be all fixed now! Thanks for the report. <:
@nobooks

Should be all fixed now! Thanks for the report. <:
qORik4k.png
w1CdbTm.pngZFlrDoH.pngkHxUj1v.pngOeanPLa.pnglwpUqXK.png7GFlGJN.png
RdFMRYi.png
iiaMf9J.png ANpScM2.png
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 33 34