Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [coli] Pixel Scavenger Hunt (badges!)
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
@mysteriously @Galactina @3ctoplasm the misc currency tab in the currency calculator subtracts from the total instead of adding to it.

Thank y'all for hosting/creating these, they are so much fun!
@mysteriously @Galactina @3ctoplasm the misc currency tab in the currency calculator subtracts from the total instead of adding to it.

Thank y'all for hosting/creating these, they are so much fun!
oooooooooooooooooooooooooo Bdloyzd.gif o R U T H
- - - - - - - - - - -
SHE/HER +2
25 GEMINI
oo FObX7rS.png
Jd88XNq.png
FvfV2kD.png
ll0CfnD.png
donate frogs
@BabeRuthless That's working as intended - you add currency there you got from methods other than the coliseum, then when you update your 'currency in hoard' number (which includes a total of currency gained in coliseum and by other methods) you'll get the number gained via only coliseum, which is the number we care about for a coliseum scavenger hunt. Hope that helps!
@BabeRuthless That's working as intended - you add currency there you got from methods other than the coliseum, then when you update your 'currency in hoard' number (which includes a total of currency gained in coliseum and by other methods) you'll get the number gained via only coliseum, which is the number we care about for a coliseum scavenger hunt. Hope that helps!
qORik4k.png
w1CdbTm.pngZFlrDoH.pngkHxUj1v.pngOeanPLa.pnglwpUqXK.png7GFlGJN.png
RdFMRYi.png
iiaMf9J.png ANpScM2.png
@BabeRuthless

that's intended– since this event is focused on the coli, currency gained outside of the coli doesn't count for points. if you you update your "currency in hoard" number alongside adding misc currency, your total currency (all the currency you've gained in the coli since the start of the event) should stay the same. i hope this helps, let us know if you have any further questions :-)

edit: ah, ninja'd! apologies for the double ping.
@BabeRuthless

that's intended– since this event is focused on the coli, currency gained outside of the coli doesn't count for points. if you you update your "currency in hoard" number alongside adding misc currency, your total currency (all the currency you've gained in the coli since the start of the event) should stay the same. i hope this helps, let us know if you have any further questions :-)

edit: ah, ninja'd! apologies for the double ping.
257.png he/they
FR+0
quest thread
friend RQs ok!
Oh, oops! that makes sense. :)
Oh, oops! that makes sense. :)
oooooooooooooooooooooooooo Bdloyzd.gif o R U T H
- - - - - - - - - - -
SHE/HER +2
25 GEMINI
oo FObX7rS.png
Jd88XNq.png
FvfV2kD.png
ll0CfnD.png
donate frogs
bit late to fill in but i was luckily already tracking what i got dropped!
bit late to fill in but i was luckily already tracking what i got dropped!
w5ew2DI.pngjZrUnmb.pngVA4qnlJ.pngAY4kYGm.pngpPPA8FZ.png
[/center]
bump! from someone starting very late lol
bump! from someone starting very late lol
D9XjOpZ.jpg
@dark78660 @Miles3140 @Galactina @Opalrender @nebulaxie @Rokkan @Wizardry @CatalyticGenesis @seclusion @ghostingskies @StarNovas @GladiolusXI @dads @Kurbis @mysteriously @Raedeshe @neohcs @pulchritudinous @Jorybear @BabeRuthless @TheAwesoMew @Tenrecidae @GrimdarkRoxy @ClearBright @Sunsire @crowvidae @Juriibirb @CosmicHurricane @NotarySojac @Atavan @Pensacola @Katsuji @Tarany @DEL @Beatoriche @jbapple @dd2900 @StormDragon21 @divitineo @sockmonkeygerald @nobooks @BirdsDontTalk @Crystalitar @Veyly @RisenWolf @Noddddd @Krycelli @TypeFull

Good timezone everyone, and thank you for a fantastic Flameforger's!

Our raffle winners this event are:
  1. Wizardry
  2. Rokkan
  3. Atavan

Please get me your prize picks at your earliest convenience. <: If you placed first, you get first pick, second would select their top 2 in order, third place their top 3 in order.

Many thanks to my team of awesome helpers for making this event run smoothly, and I'll look forward to seeing everyone next event! C:
@dark78660 @Miles3140 @Galactina @Opalrender @nebulaxie @Rokkan @Wizardry @CatalyticGenesis @seclusion @ghostingskies @StarNovas @GladiolusXI @dads @Kurbis @mysteriously @Raedeshe @neohcs @pulchritudinous @Jorybear @BabeRuthless @TheAwesoMew @Tenrecidae @GrimdarkRoxy @ClearBright @Sunsire @crowvidae @Juriibirb @CosmicHurricane @NotarySojac @Atavan @Pensacola @Katsuji @Tarany @DEL @Beatoriche @jbapple @dd2900 @StormDragon21 @divitineo @sockmonkeygerald @nobooks @BirdsDontTalk @Crystalitar @Veyly @RisenWolf @Noddddd @Krycelli @TypeFull

Good timezone everyone, and thank you for a fantastic Flameforger's!

Our raffle winners this event are:
  1. Wizardry
  2. Rokkan
  3. Atavan

Please get me your prize picks at your earliest convenience. <: If you placed first, you get first pick, second would select their top 2 in order, third place their top 3 in order.

Many thanks to my team of awesome helpers for making this event run smoothly, and I'll look forward to seeing everyone next event! C:
qORik4k.png
w1CdbTm.pngZFlrDoH.pngkHxUj1v.pngOeanPLa.pnglwpUqXK.png7GFlGJN.png
RdFMRYi.png
iiaMf9J.png ANpScM2.png
@mysteriously
Yay! I’ll take the egg please, thank you!
@mysteriously
Yay! I’ll take the egg please, thank you!
vlHpjp8.png .
he/him

FR+3:00
. .
checked on swipp, baldwin, or arlo lately?
_ wizardry2.gif
top 2:

Fire Egg
Black Iron Plates

thanks!
top 2:

Fire Egg
Black Iron Plates

thanks!
iiaMf9J.png
askhjldgfasljhg I love "good timezone"
askhjldgfasljhg I love "good timezone"
Accent: Crocodile Friend!! Buy 'Accent:
Crocodile Friend!!'
here!
cVPo4yi.png
o9yS1eq.png
r8v91MH.png
8GgdVkW.png
njCJq66.png
bYt72YT.png
A badge of a sturgeon gardener for Water's Aqua Garden push in 2024. Art by Dovalore A badge of a Sewer Toridae with a tiger lily flower crown on its head. Obtained through a WaterDom grab bag event for LEAP 2024. Art by FirozTaverbi
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34