Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Awesome Pinkerton pulls you've gotten?
1 2 3 4
Wow, I just got a berserker from Pinkerton! I've never had anything like that happen to me before. What is the best item you have gotten from Pinkerton?
Wow, I just got a berserker from Pinkerton! I've never had anything like that happen to me before. What is the best item you have gotten from Pinkerton?
Aged Tome she/her
FR+3
wishlist
Probably a berserker as well! I've gotten maybe 5 or so in all my time of playing :)
Probably a berserker as well! I've gotten maybe 5 or so in all my time of playing :)
He/Him | Gryffindor | Lawful Good | Sagittarius | FR+2

MZeTqmO.png
I've gotten a number of berserkers and ambushes from Pinkerton over the years. He might have even given me a haste or a rally? I can't remember. I'm pretty sure all of my coli team's berserkers came from Pinkerton. Thanks, Pinkerton! :P
I've gotten a number of berserkers and ambushes from Pinkerton over the years. He might have even given me a haste or a rally? I can't remember. I'm pretty sure all of my coli team's berserkers came from Pinkerton. Thanks, Pinkerton! :P
chrysanthe-sig-left.pngart shop (link)art thread (link)
Just recently got berserker and at the day before it here was that Savannah bard centaur familiar..
Just recently got berserker and at the day before it here was that Savannah bard centaur familiar..
Ab4m6.gifMXGSN.gift77iH.gifRVcwM.gife4m9m.gif
i got an eliminate a couple years back, now im too lazy to pick stuff up there cx
i got an eliminate a couple years back, now im too lazy to pick stuff up there cx
XN35oD9.png
QXbwURF.png
eswSnrS.png
OxagJgG.png
bhdEs05.png
pinkerton is a legend, he gave me the last berserk i needed to finish my coli build dragons.
pinkerton is a legend, he gave me the last berserk i needed to finish my coli build dragons.
kMxWaq5.png LOL > Formerly BORKBEAN
> FRT +0 | He/Him
> Buying FEST CURRENCY | ACCENTS | WISHLIST
He gives me Ambush like every other day, I'm not complaining...
He gives me Ambush like every other day, I'm not complaining...
ytkEBod.pngJkqGYr7.pngvZmPWxA.pnga129Nss.pngAQPJNOh.png5hF3FGk.png
He gave me like 7 ambushes and 8 berserkers in my 8 months. Also 6 scholars... Pinkerton just wants me to grind I guess.
He gave me like 7 ambushes and 8 berserkers in my 8 months. Also 6 scholars... Pinkerton just wants me to grind I guess.
rainbow-pansexual-splotch-heckin-pan2.png
God all pinkerton gives me is random hoardsell stuff.

And discipline. so many of those. It's like yes pinkerton I get the hint but still.
God all pinkerton gives me is random hoardsell stuff.

And discipline. so many of those. It's like yes pinkerton I get the hint but still.
PdgyR10.png
[img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/552618277008834573/835104959930040320/Bild_2021-04-23_124852.png[/img]
Bild_2021-04-23_124852.png
egg.gif
1 2 3 4