Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Awesome Pinkerton pulls you've gotten?
1 2 3 4
I think I got my eliminate from there
I think I got my eliminate from there
I'm just a little guy
[quote name="Ashune" date="2021-06-25 09:38:03" ] He gave me like 7 ambushes and 8 berserkers in my 8 months. Also 6 scholars... Pinkerton just wants me to grind I guess. [/quote] Same, though I had actually pulled more around 12 ambushes or berserkers can't remember which. I just sold half on AH once I found how much they were worth.
Ashune wrote on 2021-06-25 09:38:03:
He gave me like 7 ambushes and 8 berserkers in my 8 months. Also 6 scholars... Pinkerton just wants me to grind I guess.
Same, though I had actually pulled more around 12 ambushes or berserkers can't remember which. I just sold half on AH once I found how much they were worth.
6170d1951dd00a76054e0be373068f46a32933c9.png
My first EVER Pinkerton pull was a Berserker, lmao.
My first EVER Pinkerton pull was a Berserker, lmao.
6fcFZQQ.gif spiffy_sphinx.png 6fcFZQQ.gif
Probably my luminax plush
Probably my luminax plush
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif Clan Duneberry ~ Faithful disciple of Nature
I obsess over pretty dragons and scarves. A unique relationship with Lightning, the word 'storm' carries great weight in my clan. Feel free to come visit me and request services! I am an avid writer, dragon lover, and analyzer. Message for anything you need~

Stormy ~ FR +3 ~ She || PWYW Dragon/Animal Art Shop - Evee's Humanoid Art Shop
My biggest supply of berserkers and ambushes is Pinkerton.
A geometric teardrop shaped glass terrarium houses a small replica of the Daylight Sanctum. It's surrounded by autumnal pine trees and sparkles. xx AYRMELTwo small, overlapping brown leaves.
"And the universe said I love you, because you are love."
She/They, FR+0, chronically tired
xx Free Dragons here!
More Free Dragons!
Exalt Rescue Guide
Dragon Sales Thread
Item Wishlist
Fodderlocke
i think i got some beserkers and ambushes in a few days in a row at one point.
i think i got some beserkers and ambushes in a few days in a row at one point.
193.png
194.png
5198.png
I’ve threes three fams in a a row
I’ve threes three fams in a a row
jGVQbew.png Glimmer
Previously QuirkyJunimo
FR +3
Wishlist
oxDm2Un.png
CB1A5LI.png
xtBKBx8.png
mlHpBMC.png
fD64ZUR.png
7gibfJe.png
ZwbGqUa.png
luMBIla.png
lAvpyOQ.png
5vnsOgE.png
lB92wkt.png
WKH2C9p.png
co3WWXY.png 4SVfFPD.png
40QQWBU.png
hX7nLTH.gif
[quote name="AzureArchangel" date="2021-06-25 12:07:56" ] My biggest supply of berserkers and ambushes is Pinkerton. [/quote] ^
AzureArchangel wrote on 2021-06-25 12:07:56:

^
ldNLSdw.png
Probably a berserk two days in a row :>
Probably a berserk two days in a row :>
Letstrythisagain.png
I got a familiar that i needed and grinded a lot to get, even got the boss familiars from the same venue, but for some reason never looted that one familiar until pinkerton dropped it [item=Dustfeather Sphinx]
I got a familiar that i needed and grinded a lot to get, even got the boss familiars from the same venue, but for some reason never looted that one familiar until pinkerton dropped it
Dustfeather Sphinx
A dragon dressed up as bubbles and fish that has a Bio full of lesser known tips and tricks to Flight Rising
1 2 3 4