Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | wip, interest check - post-apoc-bop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Aw that sounds adorable.
I’m thinking of doing a bat-eared/fennec fox, an axolotl, or a leopard gecko. It’s a very diverse pick XD.
Aw that sounds adorable.
I’m thinking of doing a bat-eared/fennec fox, an axolotl, or a leopard gecko. It’s a very diverse pick XD.
mU3UPIq.jpeg
Oooh an axolotl in a cute lil water suit would be cute.
Oooh an axolotl in a cute lil water suit would be cute.
Janus1.png
Do they have aquatic animals in this world?
Do they have aquatic animals in this world?
Janus1.png
oOOOH, Lav, I love that design idea.... I'm a sucker for black & tan/Dobie markings, but a siamese/colorpoint dobie...... [i]my heart. i wuv them already, even if you decide on a different character[/i] oh my goodness, @Scales25, all those choices sound so cute !! (Personally, I think a gecko - axolotl hybrid would be SO cool [emoji=obelisk winking size=1]) And ye, we got aquatic critters in this setting~ Mostly for the sake of like, easiness, I'll leave it up to you guys (if you pick a water-breathing critter) weather or not your character needs some kind of water-breathing tank/mask/helmet! Designs and specifics are completely up to ya'll, depending on what kind of fish/aquatic you wanna make. Something like an axolotl wouldn't need much "design editing," since it's an easy shape to translate into an anthro while still being recognizable. Something like a salmon, however, you could go with arms and legs and a tail, or maybe arms and a tail and give 'em a combat wheelchair!
oOOOH, Lav, I love that design idea.... I'm a sucker for black & tan/Dobie markings, but a siamese/colorpoint dobie...... my heart. i wuv them already, even if you decide on a different character

oh my goodness, @Scales25, all those choices sound so cute !! (Personally, I think a gecko - axolotl hybrid would be SO cool )

And ye, we got aquatic critters in this setting~ Mostly for the sake of like, easiness, I'll leave it up to you guys (if you pick a water-breathing critter) weather or not your character needs some kind of water-breathing tank/mask/helmet!
Designs and specifics are completely up to ya'll, depending on what kind of fish/aquatic you wanna make. Something like an axolotl wouldn't need much "design editing," since it's an easy shape to translate into an anthro while still being recognizable. Something like a salmon, however, you could go with arms and legs and a tail, or maybe arms and a tail and give 'em a combat wheelchair!
tumblr_inline_p157m551951tc3swm_540.png Achilles / Steven
. He / Thae / They / It » 1999
. Writer » Artist » Roleplayer
. FR +3 » Offline Weekends
d7a3cb0282df8d26e64689d7b0448262176660d8.png
Ooo I may end up going with that XD
Ooo I may end up going with that XD
mU3UPIq.jpeg
i mean. i'm going for a spotted owl character with wings for arms who is Buff and Not About To Take Any S***. so varied characters are good wihjfsdhjk

maybe give Revek like, a mask of some other bird so when she just 180 turns her head around to stare at you it's like ????

plus masks are good design aspects, hmmm

stray, could a character be like, half- mythical animal? like, i was thinking Revek could maybe be part thunderbird, to match with the lightning aesthetic i'm really feeling she has?
i mean. i'm going for a spotted owl character with wings for arms who is Buff and Not About To Take Any S***. so varied characters are good wihjfsdhjk

maybe give Revek like, a mask of some other bird so when she just 180 turns her head around to stare at you it's like ????

plus masks are good design aspects, hmmm

stray, could a character be like, half- mythical animal? like, i was thinking Revek could maybe be part thunderbird, to match with the lightning aesthetic i'm really feeling she has?
TheyThemNoTail.png
AsexualNoTail.png
CryptidNoTail.png
EldritchDeityNoTail.png
AfamSig.gif
Gold // Golden
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif 1x1 RP Thread
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif About Me
nap4Srm.gif ten_pixel.png
:eyes: this looks really interesting and the world's vibes are great. though i have to admit i haven't written or drawn anthros before
if that's not a problem i'll def slap a form down here
:eyes: this looks really interesting and the world's vibes are great. though i have to admit i haven't written or drawn anthros before
if that's not a problem i'll def slap a form down here
GIRMUc6.gif .

ds6mpZn.gif....they/he
ds6mpZn.gif....FR time + 1
ds6mpZn.gif....hauntings#0781
ds6mpZn.gif....interesting things here
i think everyone's welcome to put up a post?
i think everyone's welcome to put up a post?
TheyThemNoTail.png
AsexualNoTail.png
CryptidNoTail.png
EldritchDeityNoTail.png
AfamSig.gif
Gold // Golden
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif 1x1 RP Thread
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif About Me
nap4Srm.gif ten_pixel.png
@abyssals
aAAA thank ya :D
heck yeah, tis not a problem at all! Go ahead and smack one down whenever you like~
@abyssals
aAAA thank ya :D
heck yeah, tis not a problem at all! Go ahead and smack one down whenever you like~
We love varied species in this house, yEs

@Goldenwolfmidna
oOOOO, i LOVE THAT MASK IDEA OH mY GOD yESYESYES

Mmmm, I was going to say possibly.... but, having two or 3 out five/six characters be mythical and/or hybrids seems like a good cap to me? — so HECK YEAH, go for it !!
We love varied species in this house, yEs

@Goldenwolfmidna
oOOOO, i LOVE THAT MASK IDEA OH mY GOD yESYESYES

Mmmm, I was going to say possibly.... but, having two or 3 out five/six characters be mythical and/or hybrids seems like a good cap to me? — so HECK YEAH, go for it !!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8