Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Another "Which Flight Are You" Quiz
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 39 40
Hmm I got water. Not sure how I feel about that, as I'm definitely more of a wind type (it was the flight I joined as a newbie), but I can see it.
Hmm I got water. Not sure how I feel about that, as I'm definitely more of a wind type (it was the flight I joined as a newbie), but I can see it.
myosotis Sela, she/her, FR+3
Jewelry Box Fae Subspecies
Official Lightning Subspecies
Ultimate Dragon Color Guide
Lore
_______________________Jewelry Box Fae subspecies
i got my flight - earth! the description feels accurate to me, even if i do feel a little called out being called stubborn haha

thank you for making such a fun quiz! some of the questions really made me think
i got my flight - earth! the description feels accurate to me, even if i do feel a little called out being called stubborn haha

thank you for making such a fun quiz! some of the questions really made me think
OGMDLLOVVSIG2-75.png
Got earth, joined as light in 2014, never moved. Could say I'm stubborn.
I didn't fully understand some of the questions, but a cute quiz nonetheless!
Got earth, joined as light in 2014, never moved. Could say I'm stubborn.
I didn't fully understand some of the questions, but a cute quiz nonetheless!
hb8tQFs.png
I got water! The description doesn't quite feel like me--I'm generally told by other people that I'm kind, but a little flaky/insensitive, and pretty loud and friendly, so getting "intelligent, mysterious, closed off" feels pretty off, haha. Blue IS my favorite color though, and I feel a little overwhelmed by how big Arcane is, so I'm intrigued...
I got water! The description doesn't quite feel like me--I'm generally told by other people that I'm kind, but a little flaky/insensitive, and pretty loud and friendly, so getting "intelligent, mysterious, closed off" feels pretty off, haha. Blue IS my favorite color though, and I feel a little overwhelmed by how big Arcane is, so I'm intrigued...
dNCLmdm.png
i got lightning !
i got lightning !
Ayyy got Wind lol! Looks like it was always meant to be
Ayyy got Wind lol! Looks like it was always meant to be
cwwdtDB.png
I got water and I'm currently in water. So that's reassuring!
I got water and I'm currently in water. So that's reassuring!
I'm just a little guy
i got nature lol :P
been in nature my whole time here so i'm not surprised
i got nature lol :P
been in nature my whole time here so i'm not surprised
chrysanthe-sig-left.pngart shop (link)art thread (link)
I got most: Water (26%) and least: Light (3%)
Which is funny because I think of myself as a very Light person, to the extent I moved back here after a while away. I guess both flights have an emphasis on knowledge, though Light's more research and Water's more like... mysticism/intuition, I guess? In theory, at least...
I got most: Water (26%) and least: Light (3%)
Which is funny because I think of myself as a very Light person, to the extent I moved back here after a while away. I guess both flights have an emphasis on knowledge, though Light's more research and Water's more like... mysticism/intuition, I guess? In theory, at least...
a small yellow and gold flag with the Light Flight's symbol
She/Her, FR +0
No worms in my username-
R e n a i w o m
I like being pinged, but not mass ones.
I often process thoughts by writing... Trying to TL;DR more.

I got fire, but I was on the edge with some of my answers and got light the second time. I did consider fire when switching flights, but I ended up choosing ice.
I will put something here eventually.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 39 40