Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Unpopular opinion, but...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
All the breeds are honestly nice and unique, even if they aren't my favorite I can always find a scry that works perfectly with specific dragon types!!! I love that so much!
All the breeds are honestly nice and unique, even if they aren't my favorite I can always find a scry that works perfectly with specific dragon types!!! I love that so much!
VeilspunNeonik.gif
I like it when dragons wear pants. :-)
I like it when dragons wear pants. :-)
5C5FJH0.gif

Fuzzy
He/him
FR+3

AAaAaaaaaaaAAAAAAaaaaaAAAAAaaaaaaaaA
Facet eyes.
Facet eyes.
V9b7SpH.png sig_button.png
maneater :)

also all the butches on this website. there's so many. dragons amirite
maneater :)

also all the butches on this website. there's so many. dragons amirite
9JujC4r.png9smSRop.png
plague_rune_50x50.png
OOOFR +0OOO
x78oEKd.png f9a32de21f619685c021adafe3a356066a54ad09.png
21z9rai.gifl5SWccB.gif
2rTMEfu.png
Check out my adopts at
Infernal Beasts,
my lore-based
Scatterquest,
or my skin shop,
Dracopunk!
[quote name="SliverOfStraw" date="2021-06-23 20:29:05" ] Breakup secondary on Obelisks, Gaolers, and Tundras. -Love the way it adds streaks in the fur, though its less visible on tundra girls, [/quote] Same!! It's my favorite secondary on Obelisks and Gaolers for sure!
SliverOfStraw wrote on 2021-06-23 20:29:05:
Breakup secondary on Obelisks, Gaolers, and Tundras.
-Love the way it adds streaks in the fur, though its less visible on tundra girls,

Same!! It's my favorite secondary on Obelisks and Gaolers for sure!

I'll make a nice signature eventually :(
getting eggs, hatching eggs and scatterscrolls !! the massive boost i get is so amazing i usually almost always either have a scatter journey going on or im planning to have a mass hatch

im currently saving up for a hatch on my FR anniversary ! i've missed all of my other anniversaries so i will remember this year
getting eggs, hatching eggs and scatterscrolls !! the massive boost i get is so amazing i usually almost always either have a scatter journey going on or im planning to have a mass hatch

im currently saving up for a hatch on my FR anniversary ! i've missed all of my other anniversaries so i will remember this year
My dragon Floki, the first one I wrote lore for :)
Aesthetically I love blue and copper colored dragons o.o
My dragon Floki, the first one I wrote lore for :)
Aesthetically I love blue and copper colored dragons o.o
Honestly, lots of things.

But I'm at my happiest when I get a new perma, finish a project, or find a new project.

Smaller thing is when stuff of mine sell on AH. Doesn't matter how much.
Honestly, lots of things.

But I'm at my happiest when I get a new perma, finish a project, or find a new project.

Smaller thing is when stuff of mine sell on AH. Doesn't matter how much.
How excited people are about features/things I've long since gotten bored of - makes me nostalgic because I used to be excited about it
How excited people are about features/things I've long since gotten bored of - makes me nostalgic because I used to be excited about it
mby23.gif • +9 FR, She/Her, all mirror clan (2 exceptions,,,,, *shakes fists at aberrations*)
• I collect Mossy Cerdae's (930) and Cerdae Sparkle (17.8k). (Updated 2022-08-28)
Fixing up my lair
Like 3 of mine, I like 10 of yours!
100.gif
Flight Rising in general brings me so so much joy. It's easily my favorite game. During a time when my passion for my interests was running thin, I found Flight Rising and now I have passion once again! That's sappy, but true lol.

FR gives me someting to wake up for and events like the flight festivals (and even just hatching nests) gives me things to look forward to and keep me happy and excited through the week.

I absolutely adore the designs of all the dragons (they even inspire me to keep drawing) and I have so many dragons I love dearly. I couldn't part with a few of these guys.

I also love the community... I'm in a Discord server with the Nature flight and everyone is so nice... <3. Even strangers on the forums are super cool. You are all so cool.

Sorry for my ramble. Flight Rising just brings me so much happiness... definitely a comfort site, if that makes sence. Everything about this game makes me happy.
Flight Rising in general brings me so so much joy. It's easily my favorite game. During a time when my passion for my interests was running thin, I found Flight Rising and now I have passion once again! That's sappy, but true lol.

FR gives me someting to wake up for and events like the flight festivals (and even just hatching nests) gives me things to look forward to and keep me happy and excited through the week.

I absolutely adore the designs of all the dragons (they even inspire me to keep drawing) and I have so many dragons I love dearly. I couldn't part with a few of these guys.

I also love the community... I'm in a Discord server with the Nature flight and everyone is so nice... <3. Even strangers on the forums are super cool. You are all so cool.

Sorry for my ramble. Flight Rising just brings me so much happiness... definitely a comfort site, if that makes sence. Everything about this game makes me happy.
ePOliyb.png
ypcKWM0.png
JvUa9ma.png
R1dejfm.png
YMPbu9R.png
75678404.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8