Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [Pinkerlocke] Night's Watch Trainee Camp
1 2 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63
@Tynethyne @Nejibana @fluteloops0329 @Karitoriki @Dyenasaur @BarbaraFett @Illyriana @CuddlyHippo @Almach123 @Weredogalism @Wufflesnuff @beetlesprite @CassieRose [center][u][b]Day 326[/b][/u] [item=canyon ruffage][/center] Cassius and Kaitlin went from level 22 to 23! That's all the coli I could make myself do today, nobody else got leveled. (The burnout from 170 oil cans is real, yo.)
@Tynethyne @Nejibana @fluteloops0329 @Karitoriki @Dyenasaur @BarbaraFett @Illyriana @CuddlyHippo @Almach123 @Weredogalism @Wufflesnuff @beetlesprite @CassieRose
Day 326
Canyon Ruffage

Cassius and Kaitlin went from level 22 to 23!

That's all the coli I could make myself do today, nobody else got leveled. (The burnout from 170 oil cans is real, yo.)
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
@Tynethyne @Nejibana @fluteloops0329 @Karitoriki @Dyenasaur @BarbaraFett @Illyriana @CuddlyHippo @Almach123 @Weredogalism @Wufflesnuff @beetlesprite @CassieRose [center][u][b]Day 327[/b][/u] [item=fir logs][/center] SpicyTuna was found and for deserting the Night's Watch, she is now in [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/den/335466/1421122]jail[/url], and has been sentenced to sanitation duty.
@Tynethyne @Nejibana @fluteloops0329 @Karitoriki @Dyenasaur @BarbaraFett @Illyriana @CuddlyHippo @Almach123 @Weredogalism @Wufflesnuff @beetlesprite @CassieRose
Day 327
Fir Logs

SpicyTuna was found and for deserting the Night's Watch, she is now in jail, and has been sentenced to sanitation duty.
@Tynethyne @Nejibana @fluteloops0329 @Karitoriki @Dyenasaur @BarbaraFett @Illyriana @CuddlyHippo @Almach123 @Weredogalism @Wufflesnuff @beetlesprite @CassieRose [center][u][b]Day 328[/b][/u] [item=copper steampunk gloves] [img]https://flightrising.com/images/nests/6/3healthy_0dead.png[/img][/center] Trixie and Glittersheen are on a nest!
Day 328
Copper Steampunk Gloves

3healthy_0dead.png

Trixie and Glittersheen are on a nest!
I’m catching up after a few days’ absence, and LOL, I can’t believe you have SpicyTuna in jail with Sauron. XDDD I’m sure they’re great company for each other!
(He out-aesthetics her, too!)
I’m catching up after a few days’ absence, and LOL, I can’t believe you have SpicyTuna in jail with Sauron. XDDD I’m sure they’re great company for each other!
(He out-aesthetics her, too!)
@Illyriana I need to get these for Sauron: [item=frigid fugitive shackles] They're y1 fest apparel and very very expensive (there's no cheap Joxar knockoff), but someday I will own a set and they will be on Sauron. And yes, I'm sure they're great company for each other... though SpicyTuna is very hard at work keeping the citadel's bathrooms clean, and all. :P
@Illyriana I need to get these for Sauron:

Frigid Fugitive Shackles

They're y1 fest apparel and very very expensive (there's no cheap Joxar knockoff), but someday I will own a set and they will be on Sauron.

And yes, I'm sure they're great company for each other... though SpicyTuna is very hard at work keeping the citadel's bathrooms clean, and all. :P
@Tynethyne @Nejibana @fluteloops0329 @Karitoriki @Dyenasaur @BarbaraFett @Illyriana @CuddlyHippo @Almach123 @Weredogalism @Wufflesnuff @beetlesprite @CassieRose [center][u][b]Day 329[/b][/u] [item=druid's woodwing][/center] All my nests are occupied at the moment but I will have one free after 1 more incubation period so in two days from now I'll be nesting two dergs from the challenge. Stay tuned.
Day 329
Druid's Woodwing

All my nests are occupied at the moment but I will have one free after 1 more incubation period so in two days from now I'll be nesting two dergs from the challenge. Stay tuned.
@Tynethyne @Nejibana @fluteloops0329 @Karitoriki @Dyenasaur @BarbaraFett @Illyriana @CuddlyHippo @Almach123 @Weredogalism @Wufflesnuff @beetlesprite @CassieRose [center][u][b]Day 330[/b][/u] [item=forestsong face mask][/center] Apparel three days in a row? You OK, Pink? So tomorrow when I get two nests free, I'll be nesting dergs from the apparel pull yesterday and for the apparel pull today.
Day 330
Forestsong Face Mask

Apparel three days in a row? You OK, Pink?

So tomorrow when I get two nests free, I'll be nesting dergs from the apparel pull yesterday and for the apparel pull today.
Pink winding up for the punch y'know.
Pink winding up for the punch y'know.
@Nejibana yes Pink is very sus.
@Nejibana yes Pink is very sus.
@Tynethyne @Nejibana @fluteloops0329 @Karitoriki @Dyenasaur @BarbaraFett @Illyriana @CuddlyHippo @Almach123 @Weredogalism @Wufflesnuff @beetlesprite @CassieRose [center][u][b]Day 331[/b][/u] [item=feline triskull][/center] It was time to start preserving leftovers from the Sunparched Prowl. Everyone helped to make jerky and bacon and pemmican. "Ugh, gross," Cassius said, wrinkling his snoot. "What's the matter? Don't like the aesthetic?" Kaitlin couldn't help teasing him a little. Cassius gave her a look. "No, but neither of us eat meat, you know that. I can't wait for Frigidfin." "Frigidfin? Is that a member of [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/den/335466/1421323]the Grinding Ice Clan[/url]?" Kaitlin had briefly encountered their neighbors and thought them very odd. "It's the fish festival," Ara said. "Fish are more abundant that week." "Why, though?" Ara shrugged. "You're wearing cowboy hats on a boreal fjord. Does anything make sense in this world?" _ RasputinDab and Chase are on a nest: [img]https://flightrising.com/images/nests/6/2healthy_0dead.png[/img] And Avarren and Broderick are on a nest: [img]https://flightrising.com/images/nests/6/4healthy_0dead.png[/img]
Day 331
Feline Triskull

It was time to start preserving leftovers from the Sunparched Prowl. Everyone helped to make jerky and bacon and pemmican.

"Ugh, gross," Cassius said, wrinkling his snoot.

"What's the matter? Don't like the aesthetic?" Kaitlin couldn't help teasing him a little.

Cassius gave her a look. "No, but neither of us eat meat, you know that. I can't wait for Frigidfin."

"Frigidfin? Is that a member of the Grinding Ice Clan?" Kaitlin had briefly encountered their neighbors and thought them very odd.

"It's the fish festival," Ara said. "Fish are more abundant that week."

"Why, though?"

Ara shrugged. "You're wearing cowboy hats on a boreal fjord. Does anything make sense in this world?"

_

RasputinDab and Chase are on a nest:

2healthy_0dead.png

And Avarren and Broderick are on a nest:

4healthy_0dead.png
1 2 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63