Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [Pinkerlocke] Night's Watch Trainee Camp
1 2 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63
@Tynethyne @Nejibana @fluteloops0329 @Karitoriki @Dyenasaur @BarbaraFett @Illyriana @CuddlyHippo @Almach123 @Weredogalism @Wufflesnuff @beetlesprite @CassieRose [center][u][b]Day 311[/b][/u] [item=decorated turtle shell][/center] "It must be hard, with your brother gone," Airandara offered, trying to be kind to SpicyTuna. SpicyTuna just turned up her snoot and sniffed. "Hmph. I'm glad he's gone." "Glad?" Airandara blinked, incredulous. "His outfit was too [i]modern[/i], if you ask me. He looked ridiculous. He had no true love of fashion. The rest of you really don't, either. Meanwhile..." SpicyTuna lifted her snoot higher. "[i]I[/i] have [i]aesthetic[/i]." Airandara was starting to wonder if there was precedent for dismissing a recruit, with that kind of attitude. But then Cassius doffed his hat and said, "I beg yer pardon, ma'am, but we're here to survive, not put on a fashion show." "You have some nerve! I never!" SpicyTuna walked off in a huff. Airandara chucked. Cassius put his hat back on. "I don't like her," he muttered while SpicyTuna was still well within earshot. "She's got a real bad attitude." "THE FEELING IS VERY MUTUAL!" SpicyTuna shot back.
@Tynethyne @Nejibana @fluteloops0329 @Karitoriki @Dyenasaur @BarbaraFett @Illyriana @CuddlyHippo @Almach123 @Weredogalism @Wufflesnuff @beetlesprite @CassieRose
Day 311
Decorated Turtle Shell

"It must be hard, with your brother gone," Airandara offered, trying to be kind to SpicyTuna.

SpicyTuna just turned up her snoot and sniffed. "Hmph. I'm glad he's gone."

"Glad?" Airandara blinked, incredulous.

"His outfit was too modern, if you ask me. He looked ridiculous. He had no true love of fashion. The rest of you really don't, either. Meanwhile..." SpicyTuna lifted her snoot higher. "I have aesthetic."

Airandara was starting to wonder if there was precedent for dismissing a recruit, with that kind of attitude. But then Cassius doffed his hat and said, "I beg yer pardon, ma'am, but we're here to survive, not put on a fashion show."

"You have some nerve! I never!" SpicyTuna walked off in a huff.

Airandara chucked. Cassius put his hat back on. "I don't like her," he muttered while SpicyTuna was still well within earshot. "She's got a real bad attitude."

"THE FEELING IS VERY MUTUAL!" SpicyTuna shot back.
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
@Tynethyne @Nejibana @fluteloops0329 @Karitoriki @Dyenasaur @BarbaraFett @Illyriana @CuddlyHippo @Almach123 @Weredogalism @Wufflesnuff @beetlesprite @CassieRose [center][u][b]Day 312[/b][/u] [item=reflective fish scales][/center] "Peasants," SpicyTuna scoffed as she made her way out of the mess hall to her own den. She hated being around the other trainees and the rest of the Night's Watch. It made her feel filthy. She needed a bath - yes, she wasn't like those [i]other[/i] Ridgebacks who hate water. After her bath she combed her long mane, looking into the mirror. "Mirror mirror on the wall, who's the fairest of them all? That's right, it's me." She resented every minute of her stay here - why her mother had been so selfish to birth children in a place like this, she would never understand - but then the thought occurred to her: maybe it was her destiny to take over the Night's Watch and make it something greater. Something more fashionable, at least. She needed to think of a plan.
@Tynethyne @Nejibana @fluteloops0329 @Karitoriki @Dyenasaur @BarbaraFett @Illyriana @CuddlyHippo @Almach123 @Weredogalism @Wufflesnuff @beetlesprite @CassieRose
Day 312
Reflective Fish Scales

"Peasants," SpicyTuna scoffed as she made her way out of the mess hall to her own den. She hated being around the other trainees and the rest of the Night's Watch. It made her feel filthy. She needed a bath - yes, she wasn't like those other Ridgebacks who hate water.

After her bath she combed her long mane, looking into the mirror. "Mirror mirror on the wall, who's the fairest of them all? That's right, it's me."

She resented every minute of her stay here - why her mother had been so selfish to birth children in a place like this, she would never understand - but then the thought occurred to her: maybe it was her destiny to take over the Night's Watch and make it something greater. Something more fashionable, at least.

She needed to think of a plan.
The plot thickens! [emoji=mirror scared size=1]
The plot thickens!
“No true love of fashion.” XDDDDD
“No true love of fashion.” XDDDDD
@Illyriana SpicyTuna is the pope of fashion don'tcha know [emoji=ridgeback winking size=2][emoji=ridgeback tongue size=2][emoji=ridgeback laughing size=2]
@Illyriana SpicyTuna is the pope of fashion don'tcha know
@Tynethyne @Nejibana @fluteloops0329 @Karitoriki @Dyenasaur @BarbaraFett @Illyriana @CuddlyHippo @Almach123 @Weredogalism @Wufflesnuff @beetlesprite @CassieRose [center][u][b]Day 313[/b][/u] [item=marksman's treads][/center] All my nests are full and nobody can breed anyway because none of the female dragons are RTB. And nobody needs genes. So I'm going by the rule I made in October, to treat this like a familiar pull. My random number between 1 and 17 was 11, which means we're getting a Nocturne! (And if I recall correctly, only the second Noc we've ever had in the challenge.) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63734599][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/637346/63734599_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63734599]Trixie[/url] Banana Lionfish / Banana Trail / Sunset Opal Hi Trixie!
Day 313
Marksman's Treads

All my nests are full and nobody can breed anyway because none of the female dragons are RTB. And nobody needs genes. So I'm going by the rule I made in October, to treat this like a familiar pull.

My random number between 1 and 17 was 11, which means we're getting a Nocturne! (And if I recall correctly, only the second Noc we've ever had in the challenge.)

63734599_350.png
Trixie
Banana Lionfish / Banana Trail / Sunset Opal

Hi Trixie!
Ooh what fun colors!
Ooh what fun colors!
GD7On40.png
@Weredogalism I love her colors so much.
@Weredogalism I love her colors so much.
I like Trixie!!!
I like Trixie!!!
@Tynethyne @Nejibana @fluteloops0329 @Karitoriki @Dyenasaur @BarbaraFett @Illyriana @CuddlyHippo @Almach123 @Weredogalism @Wufflesnuff @beetlesprite @CassieRose [center][u][b]Day 314[/b][/u] [item=lawn sin][/center] (Fun fact: I collect these and the pink flamingos. I also hoard Questionable Fashion if you ever want to get some out of your hoard.) Trinket time, so somebody is getting apparel... [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63734599][img]https://i.imgur.com/ZE3i3Vg.png[/img][/url] Can you tell I'm already kinda attached to Trixie? Lol.
Day 314
Lawn Sin

(Fun fact: I collect these and the pink flamingos. I also hoard Questionable Fashion if you ever want to get some out of your hoard.)

Trinket time, so somebody is getting apparel...

ZE3i3Vg.png

Can you tell I'm already kinda attached to Trixie? Lol.
1 2 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63