Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [Pinkerlocke] Night's Watch Trainee Camp
1 2 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63
@Tynethyne @Nejibana @fluteloops0329 @Karitoriki @Dyenasaur @BarbaraFett @Illyriana @CuddlyHippo @Almach123 @Weredogalism @Wufflesnuff @beetlesprite @CassieRose [center][u][b]Day 320[/b][/u] [item=beautiful barrens tile][/center] Airandara didn't understand how that SpicyTuna could think nobody in the clan had aesthetic. Airandara had cobbled together a whole assortment of pretty things, and right now, she was working on putting together a mosaic mural to brighten up the tower where she, Ara, and the trainees lived. "Hmph," SpicyTuna gloated as she sauntered by, snoot in the air. "Making things out of trash again?" Before Cassius could open his mouth and make a comment about SpicyTuna and trash, Airandara simply said, "One dragon's trash is another dragon's treasure." She took a few steps back to look over her progress. "Hey, that's pretty darn nice," Cassius said. "I've probably got some wood or shells or something that can be painted and added to the picture." "Rubbish," SpicyTuna muttered. This time, the gentle, peace-loving Airandara didn't bother to stop the cowboy Ridgeback as he shot back, "Are you volunteerin' to add yerself to this thur mosaic, puddin'?"
@Tynethyne @Nejibana @fluteloops0329 @Karitoriki @Dyenasaur @BarbaraFett @Illyriana @CuddlyHippo @Almach123 @Weredogalism @Wufflesnuff @beetlesprite @CassieRose
Day 320
Beautiful Barrens Tile

Airandara didn't understand how that SpicyTuna could think nobody in the clan had aesthetic. Airandara had cobbled together a whole assortment of pretty things, and right now, she was working on putting together a mosaic mural to brighten up the tower where she, Ara, and the trainees lived.

"Hmph," SpicyTuna gloated as she sauntered by, snoot in the air. "Making things out of trash again?"

Before Cassius could open his mouth and make a comment about SpicyTuna and trash, Airandara simply said, "One dragon's trash is another dragon's treasure." She took a few steps back to look over her progress.

"Hey, that's pretty darn nice," Cassius said. "I've probably got some wood or shells or something that can be painted and added to the picture."

"Rubbish," SpicyTuna muttered.

This time, the gentle, peace-loving Airandara didn't bother to stop the cowboy Ridgeback as he shot back, "Are you volunteerin' to add yerself to this thur mosaic, puddin'?"
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
I really like that cowboy Ridgeback. ;)
I really like that cowboy Ridgeback. ;)
@Illyriana me too, honestly he's my favorite dragon in the challenge. [emoji=ridgeback winking size=2]
@Illyriana me too, honestly he's my favorite dragon in the challenge.
@Tynethyne @Nejibana @fluteloops0329 @Karitoriki @Dyenasaur @BarbaraFett @Illyriana @CuddlyHippo @Almach123 @Weredogalism @Wufflesnuff @beetlesprite @CassieRose [center][u][b]Day 321[/b][/u] [item=almandine goby][/center] Ara got Cassius and Kaitlin from level 21 to level 22. Unfortunately, we ran into so many dodges and KOs, and Wartoads kept showing up (and refreshing would just make it show up again one turn later), that I am too frustrated to do Airandara's run, and while I'd said I was going to make up for days 318 and 319 (food pulls where I didn't feel like doing coli those days) I'm like HA HA HA NOPE about that right now and giving myself amnesty for self-care reasons. (TBH if we keep having more coli runs like we did today, I'm going to be disinclined to continue this challenge. Let's hope it was just RNGesus being really mean today.)
@Tynethyne @Nejibana @fluteloops0329 @Karitoriki @Dyenasaur @BarbaraFett @Illyriana @CuddlyHippo @Almach123 @Weredogalism @Wufflesnuff @beetlesprite @CassieRose
Day 321
Almandine Goby

Ara got Cassius and Kaitlin from level 21 to level 22.

Unfortunately, we ran into so many dodges and KOs, and Wartoads kept showing up (and refreshing would just make it show up again one turn later), that I am too frustrated to do Airandara's run, and while I'd said I was going to make up for days 318 and 319 (food pulls where I didn't feel like doing coli those days) I'm like HA HA HA NOPE about that right now and giving myself amnesty for self-care reasons.

(TBH if we keep having more coli runs like we did today, I'm going to be disinclined to continue this challenge. Let's hope it was just RNGesus being really mean today.)
@Tynethyne @Nejibana @fluteloops0329 @Karitoriki @Dyenasaur @BarbaraFett @Illyriana @CuddlyHippo @Almach123 @Weredogalism @Wufflesnuff @beetlesprite @CassieRose [center][u][b]Day 322[/b][/u] [item=brussels sprouts][/center] I'm still burned out from coli yesterday. (I made the mistake of going back to grind for lantern oil last night. On the plus side I turned in 170 lantern oil, on the minus side... oof. Big oof.) Anyway, sorry about that.
Day 322
Brussels Sprouts

I'm still burned out from coli yesterday. (I made the mistake of going back to grind for lantern oil last night. On the plus side I turned in 170 lantern oil, on the minus side... oof. Big oof.)

Anyway, sorry about that.
@Tynethyne @Nejibana @fluteloops0329 @Karitoriki @Dyenasaur @BarbaraFett @Illyriana @CuddlyHippo @Almach123 @Weredogalism @Wufflesnuff @beetlesprite @CassieRose [center][u][b]Day 323[/b][/u] [item=cattail][/center] No coli today, still burned out.
Day 323
Cattail

No coli today, still burned out.
That's okay, take all the time you need to recoup! What're your thoughts on the new breed? I'd love to see one join the nuzlocke! [emoji=gaoler star size=2]
That's okay, take all the time you need to recoup!

What're your thoughts on the new breed? I'd love to see one join the nuzlocke!
NobleRot
They/Them
FR +3

uKY3oYS.png
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
@Karitoriki I love the new breed! I bought an Obelisk scroll today for the kid I hatched a couple days ago from the egg I got re: Dustcarve Dig, and I'm playing in Scrying Workshop with a couple of my other permas, like one of my birthdergs might become an Obelisk.

I'll add an Obelisk to the list of breeds (when we get a familiar pull for new recruits) once prices go down, lol.
@Karitoriki I love the new breed! I bought an Obelisk scroll today for the kid I hatched a couple days ago from the egg I got re: Dustcarve Dig, and I'm playing in Scrying Workshop with a couple of my other permas, like one of my birthdergs might become an Obelisk.

I'll add an Obelisk to the list of breeds (when we get a familiar pull for new recruits) once prices go down, lol.
pinglist was here [center][u][b]Day 324[/b][/u] [item=scholar][/center] Well then. SpicyTuna and RootinTootin both rolled a 1. I will be exalting them after rollover on Friday-into-Saturday (so, in a little over 24 hours) so you have time to claim them if you want.
pinglist was here
Day 324
Scholar

Well then.

SpicyTuna and RootinTootin both rolled a 1. I will be exalting them after rollover on Friday-into-Saturday (so, in a little over 24 hours) so you have time to claim them if you want.
@Tynethyne @Nejibana @fluteloops0329 @Karitoriki @Dyenasaur @BarbaraFett @Illyriana @CuddlyHippo @Almach123 @Weredogalism @Wufflesnuff @beetlesprite @CassieRose [center] [u][b]Day 325[/b][/u] [item=mirage puffer spines][/center] The mosaic was complete, a mandala of a giant snowflake with a flaming sun in the middle. SpicyTuna was gone. While the rest of the recruits oohed and ahhed at Airandara's handiwork, it seemed that the aesthetic had offended SpicyTuna so much that she had flounced right out of the Night's Watch, left to fend for herself out in the ice. Unfortunately, RootinTootin, being kind-hearted, had gone out to look for her and try to bring her back. Now she too was lost. So even though the finished mosaic was a celebration for the recruits, it was also a time of sadness, for the sweet Tundra who'd left to try to rescue a grump who didn't deserve it. Airandara decided the mosaic wasn't finished at all - later that day she made a budding plant growing in one of the spokes of the snowflake, from a tuft of RootinTootin's green-and-gold fur, in honor of her memory. _ WELP I GAVE MYSELF A SAD.
Day 325
Mirage Puffer Spines

The mosaic was complete, a mandala of a giant snowflake with a flaming sun in the middle.

SpicyTuna was gone. While the rest of the recruits oohed and ahhed at Airandara's handiwork, it seemed that the aesthetic had offended SpicyTuna so much that she had flounced right out of the Night's Watch, left to fend for herself out in the ice.

Unfortunately, RootinTootin, being kind-hearted, had gone out to look for her and try to bring her back. Now she too was lost.

So even though the finished mosaic was a celebration for the recruits, it was also a time of sadness, for the sweet Tundra who'd left to try to rescue a grump who didn't deserve it.

Airandara decided the mosaic wasn't finished at all - later that day she made a budding plant growing in one of the spokes of the snowflake, from a tuft of RootinTootin's green-and-gold fur, in honor of her memory.

_

WELP I GAVE MYSELF A SAD.
1 2 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63