Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Quirks That Your Fandoms Gave You?
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 25 26
- seeing a spider and thinking to myself 'hmm are you a creepy little ghost?'

- losing my mind everytime i see the To Be Continued meme

- calling chickens henhens
- seeing a spider and thinking to myself 'hmm are you a creepy little ghost?'

- losing my mind everytime i see the To Be Continued meme

- calling chickens henhens
n9ssuxW.gif
They/It | FR +8 | INFP | :]
OxagJgG.pngQUIpVFE.png

1UI2JZj.gif
-i find myself wanting to say poggers too much

-whenever im vibing to a song i bop my head like Girlfriend until i realize what im doing

-whenever a character in a movie dies i say "Oh my god, he's freaking dead!" and proceed to play gangnem style in my brain
-i find myself wanting to say poggers too much

-whenever im vibing to a song i bop my head like Girlfriend until i realize what im doing

-whenever a character in a movie dies i say "Oh my god, he's freaking dead!" and proceed to play gangnem style in my brain
- WELCOME TO THE COGNITIVE GEARS, CORP. DATABASE -

dT9HQge.png
1YB0OjO.png
wthFnM3.png

-the way I sit cross-legged and wear my backpack
-anytime someone mentions cards I think of Pokémon
-when a laugh I sometimes wheeze
-anything skeleton related is SANS
-robotic animals freak me out. I once went to a Chuck E. Cheese with my younger relatives and they had an animatronic and I had zero chill over it being there
-if you ever mention turtles I will immediately start thinking of the TMNT
-the way I sit cross-legged and wear my backpack
-anytime someone mentions cards I think of Pokémon
-when a laugh I sometimes wheeze
-anything skeleton related is SANS
-robotic animals freak me out. I once went to a Chuck E. Cheese with my younger relatives and they had an animatronic and I had zero chill over it being there
-if you ever mention turtles I will immediately start thinking of the TMNT
hello people of the internet
no I wasn't born in 2000 that's just my username
OrlEqVx.pngE3nmoMt.png
mlHpBMC.png
[center][quote name="XenonPulsar" date="2021-06-19 17:19:59" ] I strongly associate Country Roads with impending doom. Thanks RTGame [/quote] this. this is all.[/center]
XenonPulsar wrote on 2021-06-19 17:19:59:
I strongly associate Country Roads with impending doom. Thanks RTGame

this. this is all.
CStGtqv.png
chaos makes the muse.
› zae(yrn) | any prns
about me
icon dragon
Jake the dog was a key influence during my early years and now I greet people with "yo".

Also Mario has caused me to say "mama mia..." whenever something bad happens skeufhwuhfku
Jake the dog was a key influence during my early years and now I greet people with "yo".

Also Mario has caused me to say "mama mia..." whenever something bad happens skeufhwuhfku
cDDSaqc.png
- Ever time someone talks about pizza my brain instantly thinks about Pizza Mozzaerlla Pizza Mozzaerlla rella rella rella rella

- I can't look at a suit of armor the same or a big white dog with a kid

- I have hummed super Mario Galaxy music when i'm bored

- Ever time someone talks about pizza my brain instantly thinks about Pizza Mozzaerlla Pizza Mozzaerlla rella rella rella rella

- I can't look at a suit of armor the same or a big white dog with a kid

- I have hummed super Mario Galaxy music when i'm bored

|Ello I'm Awoken, She/her, FR+8, I am a bunch of lizards in a coat, Profile dragon|
WyB8X7e.jpg
-'VON KARMA NO'

-'for you see it was I who did (relatively annoying thing here)!'

-(while driving) 'they used to call me the drift king back in college'
-'VON KARMA NO'

-'for you see it was I who did (relatively annoying thing here)!'

-(while driving) 'they used to call me the drift king back in college'
?5rQx0=party.png?5rQLw=party.png?5rQpW=party.png?5rQpW=party.png?5rQY0=party.png
-MASKS EVERYWHERE YESSSS

-Pogchamp!

-paper plates fell on me (Don't ask) and I yelled "It's killed me!"

-not a fandom thing but I refer to people as canon "you're canonically 13, right?" "Ooh it comes with lore"

-MASKS EVERYWHERE YESSSS

-Pogchamp!

-paper plates fell on me (Don't ask) and I yelled "It's killed me!"

-not a fandom thing but I refer to people as canon "you're canonically 13, right?" "Ooh it comes with lore"

Hi! I'm Jack (fr +3)
the word 'drain' has now forever been simultaneously ruined and improved for me !! blade too. for now at least. and lean.
also brain autocompleting whenever some1 anywhere (verbally) says eco or echo. "2k? >:)"
and also some lyric-related mental autocompletings or just getting things stuck in my head re mentions/sights of at least a small variety of things but i suppose this bit is standard for any1 whos hella into some not-instrumental music artist or other

surprisingly cannot think of any more only-irl quirks this particular direction has given me (fortunately Perhaps)

im prolly also one of the few fools who picked up ecco the dolphin bc of the kinda namesakeness w ecco2k (well, in addition to the game just havin nifty as heck aesthetics lol)

and even tho i do not associate this w any particular fandom i too say pog/poggers a bunch rn....... poggies also but thats thx to a friend
the word 'drain' has now forever been simultaneously ruined and improved for me !! blade too. for now at least. and lean.
also brain autocompleting whenever some1 anywhere (verbally) says eco or echo. "2k? >:)"
and also some lyric-related mental autocompletings or just getting things stuck in my head re mentions/sights of at least a small variety of things but i suppose this bit is standard for any1 whos hella into some not-instrumental music artist or other

surprisingly cannot think of any more only-irl quirks this particular direction has given me (fortunately Perhaps)

im prolly also one of the few fools who picked up ecco the dolphin bc of the kinda namesakeness w ecco2k (well, in addition to the game just havin nifty as heck aesthetics lol)

and even tho i do not associate this w any particular fandom i too say pog/poggers a bunch rn....... poggies also but thats thx to a friend
a minimal doodle of a charcoal/periwinkle imperial with some matchy apparel lounging, with the text 'wow...' near her head she/her / frt+10

"have you tried drink water"
I can't count the number of times I have almost jumped off of high places because I thought I would be able to catch myself with my paraglider

jojo's bizarre adventure has forever changed the way i listen to music. its like every song/artist ever is a JoJo reference, every time i listen to music i feel like im going to go feral
I can't count the number of times I have almost jumped off of high places because I thought I would be able to catch myself with my paraglider

jojo's bizarre adventure has forever changed the way i listen to music. its like every song/artist ever is a JoJo reference, every time i listen to music i feel like im going to go feral
HkhtXgT.png
bYt72YT.png
hh5n4WA.png
woVoZAh.png
optH9Kd.png
iIEq96a.gif
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 25 26