Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Quirks That Your Fandoms Gave You?
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
- I unironically make hrrring noises sometimes. not sure why or what started this but might have to do with last dragon chronicles and erth dragons series.
- picked up saying oro (+ variations) from reading ruroken.
- somewhat able to read and write hyper light drifter monolith script without using the translation guide someone posted on steam workshop. I just got really bored one day and decided to learn it. now a couple of online friends and I roast each other with it. absolutely no regrets.
- I unironically make hrrring noises sometimes. not sure why or what started this but might have to do with last dragon chronicles and erth dragons series.
- picked up saying oro (+ variations) from reading ruroken.
- somewhat able to read and write hyper light drifter monolith script without using the translation guide someone posted on steam workshop. I just got really bored one day and decided to learn it. now a couple of online friends and I roast each other with it. absolutely no regrets.
C1FNbZt.gif
I remember the correct order of zodiac signs (first aries then taurus, gemini etc.) and their English names because of homestuck </3

I also learned only couple of weeks ago that silverfish is a real animal and not just a thing in minecraft
I remember the correct order of zodiac signs (first aries then taurus, gemini etc.) and their English names because of homestuck </3

I also learned only couple of weeks ago that silverfish is a real animal and not just a thing in minecraft
Old player returning, just here to have fun and do some art!
Online fandoms gave me the quirk of constantly walking on eggshells whenever I post/say anything because out there someone somewhere is gonna get mad at it
Online fandoms gave me the quirk of constantly walking on eggshells whenever I post/say anything because out there someone somewhere is gonna get mad at it
You just lost The Game :) Also you are now breathing manually.
I say "howdy" and "rad" unironically
i legit got neopronouns based off of most fandoms
I say call certain animals "beasts"
I think ab certain characters rap battling to songs I like
ill also call Minecraft "minecrap"
I say "howdy" and "rad" unironically
i legit got neopronouns based off of most fandoms
I say call certain animals "beasts"
I think ab certain characters rap battling to songs I like
ill also call Minecraft "minecrap"
9YmzAZz.png
6YtLZau.png
LRdLP2V.png
ACOZFAh.png
kE8PZoU.png
8732-DEFC-0882-405-A-A1-FC-A7-F406-FC25-B0.gifjt3PpxV.pngqo188r4.png
WKtl2lb.png
VjdktqS.png
FObX7rS.png
LardsEd.png
YMPbu9R.png
[quote name="PixelSpiral" date="2020-08-01 11:41:04" ] fandoms def caused me to kinda obsess over certain animals [/quote] still going. now its birds . it was primates before this when my mind wa occupied by donkey kong its funny but hey i learn a lot more abt groups of animals through this!
PixelSpiral wrote on 2020-08-01 11:41:04:
fandoms def caused me to kinda obsess over certain animals
still going. now its birds . it was primates before this when my mind wa occupied by donkey kong
its funny but hey i learn a lot more abt groups of animals through this!
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
i have the whole zodiac memorized because of homestuck, and still associate it with those specific colors. i also can usually read weird typing quirks for the same reason as well lol
i have the whole zodiac memorized because of homestuck, and still associate it with those specific colors. i also can usually read weird typing quirks for the same reason as well lol
y6Tz96p.png
5hF3FGk.png
[quote name="testman" date="2022-02-28 17:38:25" ] Online fandoms gave me the quirk of constantly walking on eggshells whenever I post/say anything because out there someone somewhere is gonna get mad at it [/quote]
testman wrote on 2022-02-28 17:38:25:
Rippling Cloth !

lev (he/him)
+0 fr time
pings/pms okay
friend requests okay
!!!

!!!
The phrase ‘hey pal’ will never be the same to me now ;-;
The phrase ‘hey pal’ will never be the same to me now ;-;
jGVQbew.png Glimmer
Previously QuirkyJunimo
FR +3
Wishlist
oxDm2Un.png
CB1A5LI.png
xtBKBx8.png
mlHpBMC.png
fD64ZUR.png
7gibfJe.png
ZwbGqUa.png
luMBIla.png
lAvpyOQ.png
5vnsOgE.png
lB92wkt.png
WKH2C9p.png
co3WWXY.png 4SVfFPD.png
40QQWBU.png
hX7nLTH.gif
If someone says get a banana I will say potassium, thank you, toby fox.
If someone says get a banana I will say potassium, thank you, toby fox.
Very inconsistent, I really like making mats but am failing irl chemistry so that says a lot abt me
-I am incredibly wary of anyone who says the words "join us" on an invitation
-I am quite comfortable listening to songs about bloody dismemberment by arcade cabinet. Only slightly less so for truck smut
-I am incredibly wary of anyone who says the words "join us" on an invitation
-I am quite comfortable listening to songs about bloody dismemberment by arcade cabinet. Only slightly less so for truck smut
Newmoon | She/her | FRT +17-19 (depending on daylight savings)

Fandergs | Wishlist

I made a cheap UMA! Click here to order it!
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26