Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Closed
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 58 59
[quote name="ColorfulCredit" date="2021-06-21 03:22:06" ] @CometerCat You have been nominated for a gift~! Please take a look at this page here and select one item of your choosing to take home with you. <3 [/quote] Aw, this was such a nice thing for you to do! And thank you @ShadowLugia111 for nominating me, you're such a sweet person and I'm glad we're friends <3 I would like the [b]Gem Thief apparel[/b] if it's still available :3 Edit: oh shoot I just realized it was paused, I'm sorry ;-;
ColorfulCredit wrote on 2021-06-21 03:22:06:
@CometerCat
You have been nominated for a gift~!
Please take a look at this page here and select one item of your choosing to take home with you. <3

Aw, this was such a nice thing for you to do! And thank you @ShadowLugia111 for nominating me, you're such a sweet person and I'm glad we're friends <3

I would like the Gem Thief apparel if it's still available :3

Edit: oh shoot I just realized it was paused, I'm sorry ;-;
@CometerCat
LOL It's paused so I can hand out the gifts for nominees.
You did exactly what you were supposed to do. <3 The only thing I'm not accepting right now is new requests. People who were nominated before the pause, and who have been pinged, are more than welcome to come claim their gift.
@CometerCat
LOL It's paused so I can hand out the gifts for nominees.
You did exactly what you were supposed to do. <3 The only thing I'm not accepting right now is new requests. People who were nominated before the pause, and who have been pinged, are more than welcome to come claim their gift.
Hello, Star Voyagers.
Ohh ok, thanks for clarifying and tysm for the gift!
Ohh ok, thanks for clarifying and tysm for the gift!
Can you ping me when this is unpaused? Thanks!
Can you ping me when this is unpaused? Thanks!
52014.png
I U S
he/she | fr +3
I've got you all written down. <3
I've got you all written down. <3
Hello, Star Voyagers.
@ColorfulCredit Thank you so much for doing this! I got a project that would need a [item=tertiary gene: firefly], please <3
@ColorfulCredit Thank you so much for doing this!

I got a project that would need a Tertiary Gene: Firefly , please <3
unknown2.png
@Distorted
Please take a look at this page here and select one item of your choosing to take home with you. <3
@Distorted
Hello, Star Voyagers.
@ColorfulCredit asking about unseen items first!! do you happen to have either gladegift garlands, teleporting planesrunner skin / crate, or a red rose flowerfall? they're all needed for projects. if not, could i please have an eroded crystalhide?
@ColorfulCredit asking about unseen items first!! do you happen to have either gladegift garlands, teleporting planesrunner skin / crate, or a red rose flowerfall? they're all needed for projects. if not, could i please have an eroded crystalhide?
@CozyComfort
@CozyComfort
Hello, Star Voyagers.
[quote name="ColorfulCredit" date="2021-06-21 14:59:25" ] @CozyComfort You have been nominated for a gift~! Please take a look at this page here and select one item of your choosing to take home with you. <3 [/quote] Hey, @ShadowLugia111 thank you so much for nominating me and helping me navigate through FR all the time! xDD Thank you OP for doing this giveaway! If it's still available I'd like to ask for the [b]Unearthly Onyx Trunk[/b] bundle Sorry if I didn't do this correctly :'D
ColorfulCredit wrote on 2021-06-21 14:59:25:
@CozyComfort

Hey, @ShadowLugia111 thank you so much for nominating me and helping me navigate through FR all the time! xDD

Thank you OP for doing this giveaway! If it's still available I'd like to ask for the Unearthly Onyx Trunk bundle

Sorry if I didn't do this correctly :'D
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 58 59