Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | F-Pose Gaolers are WLW.
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16 17
guys I know you’re trying to shake off stereotypes and I know you don’t mean harm to the OP or think their post is harmful but as a lesbian myself I really don’t find this. stereotyping? they just kinda said “lol they’ve got a wlw vibe” and I totally get what you guys are saying anyone can be whoever they want but this is a funny little dragon post
guys I know you’re trying to shake off stereotypes and I know you don’t mean harm to the OP or think their post is harmful but as a lesbian myself I really don’t find this. stereotyping? they just kinda said “lol they’ve got a wlw vibe” and I totally get what you guys are saying anyone can be whoever they want but this is a funny little dragon post
aC86tUH.png mlHpBMC.png
w3eXdQQ.png
wAfJ7Bn.png4Gh3xRo.png
0XHtpWy.pngz3FSuck.png
M Coatls have always looked like flamboyant gays to me. My clan leader, for instance..; [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/68332249][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/683323/68332249_350.png[/img][/url][/center] And literally every single one of my dragons are lgbt. Even my many breeding pairs, they're all mspec and/or trans/nonbinary.
M Coatls have always looked like flamboyant gays to me. My clan leader, for instance..;
68332249_350.png

And literally every single one of my dragons are lgbt.
Even my many breeding pairs, they're all mspec and/or trans/nonbinary.
[quote name="Tharn" date="2021-06-18 16:07:34" ] [quote name="TenderVulture" date="2021-06-18 14:16:41" ] Male Imperials give off massive Byronic Energy, which is inherently queer. [/quote] This is so specific and yet you are right. Also all SD's are twinks but we already knew that. Edit: all y'all getting butch vibes from F ridgies are valid but to me they very specifically give off Aging Regal Dowager whose Husband Died under Mysterious Circumstances energy. [/quote] Female Guardians also typecast really well as Aging Regal Dowager, especially ones with Iridescent and silks.
Tharn wrote on 2021-06-18 16:07:34:
TenderVulture wrote on 2021-06-18 14:16:41:
Male Imperials give off massive Byronic Energy, which is inherently queer.

This is so specific and yet you are right.

Also all SD's are twinks but we already knew that.

Edit: all y'all getting butch vibes from F ridgies are valid but to me they very specifically give off Aging Regal Dowager whose Husband Died under Mysterious Circumstances energy.
Female Guardians also typecast really well as Aging Regal Dowager, especially ones with Iridescent and silks.
  • Tender/Vulture
  • FR+3
  • She/They
  • Actual Turkey Vulture
XxqDwGq.png
SWAMP BIOME PLAGUE 4 LYFE, BABEY!!!
everyone coming in here saying 'no, dragons dont inherently have sexuality', requoting other people saying such things, or attributing lgbtqia identities as not g rated: no one cares, this is not the serve you think it is, being contrarian for the heck of it is incredibly disheartening in a harmless thread. let people have fun.

anyways...whatever an lgbtqia person thinks of their dragon is 100% right .
everyone coming in here saying 'no, dragons dont inherently have sexuality', requoting other people saying such things, or attributing lgbtqia identities as not g rated: no one cares, this is not the serve you think it is, being contrarian for the heck of it is incredibly disheartening in a harmless thread. let people have fun.

wes | 28 | fr +3
iuEBSJ3.png
QRVupBA.png
ePOliyb.png

tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
[quote name="papi" date="2021-06-18 17:25:55" ] anyways...whatever an lgbtqia person thinks of their dragon is 100% right . [/quote] :,)
papi wrote on 2021-06-18 17:25:55:

:,)
  • Tender/Vulture
  • FR+3
  • She/They
  • Actual Turkey Vulture
XxqDwGq.png
A lot of the people above summarized what I was thinking perfectly. It’s an issue, yes, and an important one. As a queer person myself I absolutely understand the concerns about stereotyping, and agree that we shouldn’t make assumptions based on appearance. But on this thread, it doesn’t really seem like that concern really applies? It’s a fun thread about vibes. That said, I’m not trying to start discourse bc we’re all in this together & we can all have different canon ideas about our own dragons <3

I absolutely agree that F Gaolers give off big WLW vibes (but coincidentally the only female gaoler I have is trans & straight lol)
A lot of the people above summarized what I was thinking perfectly. It’s an issue, yes, and an important one. As a queer person myself I absolutely understand the concerns about stereotyping, and agree that we shouldn’t make assumptions based on appearance. But on this thread, it doesn’t really seem like that concern really applies? It’s a fun thread about vibes. That said, I’m not trying to start discourse bc we’re all in this together & we can all have different canon ideas about our own dragons <3

I absolutely agree that F Gaolers give off big WLW vibes (but coincidentally the only female gaoler I have is trans & straight lol)
Fox_base_updated_20-06-2021.pngFox_base_updated_20-06-2021-1.png
you're absolutely right i have one female gaoler and she's a lesbian
you're absolutely right i have one female gaoler and she's a lesbian
an animated feraligatr sprite from pokemon crystal > call me mantis
> they / she
> fr +2
> art dump
w the nonbinary flag and the word nonbinary
the asexual flag and the word asexual
the lesbian flag and the word lesbian
free buttons
ee > reply hazy,
try again... blinking_cursor.gif
Female gaolers have Buddy Aurinko vibes
Female gaolers have Buddy Aurinko vibes
npc_scribbles_by_dogi_crimson-daevs0a.gif
I need to make at least one Gaoler who lives out of dragon Home Depot.
I need to make at least one Gaoler who lives out of dragon Home Depot.
  • Tender/Vulture
  • FR+3
  • She/They
  • Actual Turkey Vulture
XxqDwGq.png
[quote name="papi" date="2021-06-18 17:25:55" ] everyone coming in here saying 'no, dragons dont inherently have sexuality', requoting other people saying such things, or attributing lgbtqia identities as not g rated: no one cares, this is not the serve you think it is, being contrarian for the heck of it is incredibly disheartening in a harmless thread. let people have fun. anyways...whatever an lgbtqia person thinks of their dragon is 100% right . [/quote] Anyway so female Guardians, Obelisks, Bogsneaks, and Gaolers give me just the most WLW vibes. MLM vibes I get from Skydancers, Ridgebacks, Tundras, and Coatls.
papi wrote on 2021-06-18 17:25:55:

Anyway so female Guardians, Obelisks, Bogsneaks, and Gaolers give me just the most WLW vibes. MLM vibes I get from Skydancers, Ridgebacks, Tundras, and Coatls.
adP6My0.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16 17