Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Things you love that nobody's heard of..
1 2 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63
Vincent: The Secret of Myers and Therapy with Dr Albert Krueger!!

They're both amazing (horror) games - TWDAK is complete and VTSOM is still in progress being made, bUT ALREADY IT'S SO??? FREAKING GOOD.. they're moreso visual novels than full fledged games I suppose but!! The writing is great and the characters are all super loveable and have really interesting lore behind em!
I've got a big hyperfixation on TWDAK in particular right now - and it hURTS MY HEART THAT THERE IS NOT MORE CONTENT TO C O N S U M E

They're both amazing (horror) games - TWDAK is complete and VTSOM is still in progress being made, bUT ALREADY IT'S SO??? FREAKING GOOD.. they're moreso visual novels than full fledged games I suppose but!! The writing is great and the characters are all super loveable and have really interesting lore behind em!
I've got a big hyperfixation on TWDAK in particular right now - and it hURTS MY HEART THAT THERE IS NOT MORE CONTENT TO C O N S U M E

pixel_marigold.png
Diminish is an unfiction let’s play on YouTube. It’s probably the best ARG that I’ve ever seen, in my humble opinion. I can’t think of any other YouTube content that’s swept me up in its emotion so wholly and completely. The dialogue sounds shockingly natural, the art and animation is beautifully done, and the story is both compelling and insightful in a way that I didn’t at all expect. I would highly recommend it.
Be warned though, it can be quite dark as it explores ideas of human mortality and morality, bullying, depression, grief, and several other heavy topics. Only try it out if you think you’ll be okay, and remember to take a break or stop completely if you need to. Stay safe, friends!
Diminish is an unfiction let’s play on YouTube. It’s probably the best ARG that I’ve ever seen, in my humble opinion. I can’t think of any other YouTube content that’s swept me up in its emotion so wholly and completely. The dialogue sounds shockingly natural, the art and animation is beautifully done, and the story is both compelling and insightful in a way that I didn’t at all expect. I would highly recommend it.
Be warned though, it can be quite dark as it explores ideas of human mortality and morality, bullying, depression, grief, and several other heavy topics. Only try it out if you think you’ll be okay, and remember to take a break or stop completely if you need to. Stay safe, friends!
They/Them
I’m here and I’m queer
Ask to see my parrot, he is good.
[quote name="marigoldleaves" date="2021-06-16 14:31:00" ] Vincent: The Secret of Myers and Therapy with Dr Albert Krueger!! They're both amazing (horror) games - TWDAK is complete and VTSOM is still in progress being made, bUT ALREADY IT'S SO??? FREAKING GOOD.. they're moreso visual novels than full fledged games I suppose but!! The writing is great and the characters are all super loveable and have really interesting lore behind em! I've got a big hyperfixation on TWDAK in particular right now - and it hURTS MY HEART THAT THERE IS NOT MORE CONTENT TO C O N S U M E [/quote] I WAS JUST COMING HERE TO SAY THIS These are absolutely underrated and I see so, so few people talking about it... There is NOT enough love for this and it hurts [emoji=wildclaw sad size=2] I even have fandragons for the characters, I love it so much, and then there's so few people talking about it... Nice to know that at least some people on FR are familiar with it [emoji=wildclaw laughing size=2]
marigoldleaves wrote on 2021-06-16 14:31:00:

I WAS JUST COMING HERE TO SAY THIS

These are absolutely underrated and I see so, so few people talking about it... There is NOT enough love for this and it hurts I even have fandragons for the characters, I love it so much, and then there's so few people talking about it...

Nice to know that at least some people on FR are familiar with it
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
Warrior Cats, Wings of Fire, and SKY: Children of light. i only know two other people irl who read WC and Wof, and no one i know irl plays SKY. the communities online are great, but really small. WoF subreddit is real nice though. it's like group therapy with dragons. it's chill
Warrior Cats, Wings of Fire, and SKY: Children of light. i only know two other people irl who read WC and Wof, and no one i know irl plays SKY. the communities online are great, but really small. WoF subreddit is real nice though. it's like group therapy with dragons. it's chill
littlemen.png
Generation Alpha doesn't respect Half Life enough.

Not enough people have heard of Space Station 13.

BADLAND, a flappy bird sort of game. It's basically my entire childhood.

Virtual Virtual reality, which blends humor with...horror (kind of).

SOME PEOPLE HAVE NEVER HEARD OF PORTAL OR PORTAL 2 OH MY GOD
Generation Alpha doesn't respect Half Life enough.

Not enough people have heard of Space Station 13.

BADLAND, a flappy bird sort of game. It's basically my entire childhood.

Virtual Virtual reality, which blends humor with...horror (kind of).

SOME PEOPLE HAVE NEVER HEARD OF PORTAL OR PORTAL 2 OH MY GOD
[quote name="@SGtheNightWing" date="2021-06-17 09:02:55" ] Warrior Cats, Wings of Fire, and SKY: Children of light. i only know two other people irl who read WC and Wof, and no one i know irl plays SKY. the communities online are great, but really small. WoF subreddit is real nice though. it's like group therapy with dragons. it's chill [/quote] ayyeeee sky: children of light fan! i also read wof :D i feel like ori and the blind forest (and its sequel!) doesn't get enough love. it's such a beautiful game, and is the only platformer i could actually bear playing lol
@SGtheNightWing wrote on 2021-06-17 09:02:55:

ayyeeee sky: children of light fan!
i also read wof :D

i feel like ori and the blind forest (and its sequel!) doesn't get enough love. it's such a beautiful game, and is the only platformer i could actually bear playing lol
[quote name="xev" date="2021-06-17 09:56:43" ] ayyeeee sky: children of light fan! i also read wof :D i feel like ori and the blind forest (and its sequel!) doesn't get enough love. it's such a beautiful game, and is the only platformer i could actually bear playing lol [/quote] Sky is such a cute game. I haven't played it for a few months but I try to recommend it to everyone because it is free. I've been reading a manga called Witch Hat Atelier (after like, four years of not reading any new manga) and it's so charming.
xev wrote on 2021-06-17 09:56:43:

ayyeeee sky: children of light fan!
i also read wof :D

i feel like ori and the blind forest (and its sequel!) doesn't get enough love. it's such a beautiful game, and is the only platformer i could actually bear playing lol

Sky is such a cute game. I haven't played it for a few months but I try to recommend it to everyone because it is free.

I've been reading a manga called Witch Hat Atelier (after like, four years of not reading any new manga) and it's so charming.
[quote name="Snowpiercer" date="2021-06-17 10:02:07" ] I've been reading a manga called Witch Hat Atelier (after like, four years of not reading any new manga) and it's so charming. [/quote] !!!! yes I've been reading it too the art style is so beautiful and it's all so cute
Snowpiercer wrote on 2021-06-17 10:02:07:
I've been reading a manga called Witch Hat Atelier (after like, four years of not reading any new manga) and it's so charming.

!!!!
yes I've been reading it too the art style is so beautiful and it's all so cute
62L9xMb.gif
Plaguemom says: Respect trans folks or taste my wrath
Mia’s World- a webcomic that’s really freakin good?? Like, the art shfhhfgb my beloved
And it’s an interesting plot too!! I like it a lot!!!! Characters are great it’s very nice great comic
Uh. You can find it on deviantart n Instagram I think, made by Mogry331
they also made a sick YouTube animation so B)
Mia’s World- a webcomic that’s really freakin good?? Like, the art shfhhfgb my beloved
And it’s an interesting plot too!! I like it a lot!!!! Characters are great it’s very nice great comic
Uh. You can find it on deviantart n Instagram I think, made by Mogry331
they also made a sick YouTube animation so B)
octa/octangula
she/her
cool asexual friend
trying my best
would do anything to dress like will wood
“hey zubes, can you pass the ketchup”
the witcher books/games and the strings of fate podcast tbh
the witcher books/games and the strings of fate podcast tbh
x6tELKc.png
feed the stone
1 2 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63