Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | your feelings about the new breed?
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 40 41
I adore them, so fluffy! They're like the supreme version of Tundra.
I adore them, so fluffy! They're like the supreme version of Tundra.

GY8SaZl.png
Them/They. Polish. FR 9+. You can call me Vulture, KingVulture, BSM, Moon or even Raptor. A big Rain World, Hollow Knight and Portal fan. A big idiot that just wants a frien. About me. My Wishlist.
I like them. I just think the proportions are a bit odd, especially compared to imperials and guardians, which are actually a fairly similar size.
it's the eye size and huge feet that kinda mess with proportions.
I like them. I just think the proportions are a bit odd, especially compared to imperials and guardians, which are actually a fairly similar size.
it's the eye size and huge feet that kinda mess with proportions.
The design feels "safe" and while it's pretty good it's also just eh. Doesnt feel much like a dragon and would of liked a more dragon-y breed. Glad there are people who are in love with it through.
The design feels "safe" and while it's pretty good it's also just eh. Doesnt feel much like a dragon and would of liked a more dragon-y breed. Glad there are people who are in love with it through.
C41-B82-D4-74-CF-41-F7-82-B0-DDEF5-B909503.gif
I like them, I think they're not bad and certainly an interesting addition to the set, although I'm not so obsessed that I'd call them a favourite breed. I like that now I can breed change my 4 Skydancer pairs into half-pairs for more eggs without heavily investing in Bog scrolls.

I am also planning to breed change one of my progens. Looks wise all the poses are great.
I like them, I think they're not bad and certainly an interesting addition to the set, although I'm not so obsessed that I'd call them a favourite breed. I like that now I can breed change my 4 Skydancer pairs into half-pairs for more eggs without heavily investing in Bog scrolls.

I am also planning to breed change one of my progens. Looks wise all the poses are great.
grt3q0H.gif
she/her | FR +15 timezone
I absolutely love them and I'm going to have 16
I absolutely love them and I'm going to have 16
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
Big Tundra 3.0 vibes but their graphical bugs are definitely the funniest [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=156&bodygene=7&breed=15&element=7&eyetype=5&gender=0&tert=61&tertgene=22&winggene=17&wings=80&auth=a33764a673fa3e2faf65d883d49d9d4574c12368&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
Big Tundra 3.0 vibes but their graphical bugs are definitely the funniest

dragon?age=1&body=156&bodygene=7&breed=15&element=7&eyetype=5&gender=0&tert=61&tertgene=22&winggene=17&wings=80&auth=a33764a673fa3e2faf65d883d49d9d4574c12368&dummyext=prev.png
sBdLZtA.png
i love them! im dropping ALL my plans of getting genes for my boy cadfael so i can start getting pretty obelisks instead!
i love them! im dropping ALL my plans of getting genes for my boy cadfael so i can start getting pretty obelisks instead!
I LOVE them,,, very good beefy boys.

I'm so used to ancients everytime i go to scry one I forget it'll have all modern genes
I LOVE them,,, very good beefy boys.

I'm so used to ancients everytime i go to scry one I forget it'll have all modern genes
Elsie | She / they|
I have a wishlist / trading thread! x
7J1Hgbi.pngYya65zH.pngy6Tz96p.png
[quote name="tidedaddy" date="2021-06-16 11:48:07" ] I haven’t seen a thread talking about opinions about the new dragons yet so….. Obelisks! Do you like them?[/quote] Yes [quote]Hate them?[/quote] [emoji=obelisk scared size=1] [quote]Disappointed?[/quote] [emoji=snapper scared size=1] [quote]Have a new favorite breed?[/quote] I think my favorite's still gonna be my spindly empathic skychickens. [quote]Say your opinion of the newest modern breed here![/quote] The fur can be a [i]little[/i] cluttery when figuring out outfits, but I like the breed, [i]love[/i] the art for the babies, and can't wait to see what canon lore they get! [quote]Additional question, do you feel like this is a satisfactory reward and ending to the Dustcarve Dig event?[/quote] I mean, an entire week of the site being more buzzed than I've seen it in ages [i]and[/i] it culminates in the release of a new modern whose breed scroll has been nicely easy to get? Yes, very satisfactory.
tidedaddy wrote on 2021-06-16 11:48:07:
I haven’t seen a thread talking about opinions about the new dragons yet so…..
Obelisks! Do you like them?
Yes
Quote:
Hate them?
Quote:
Disappointed?
Quote:
Have a new favorite breed?
I think my favorite's still gonna be my spindly empathic skychickens.
Quote:
Say your opinion of the newest modern breed here!
The fur can be a little cluttery when figuring out outfits, but I like the breed, love the art for the babies, and can't wait to see what canon lore they get!
Quote:
Additional question, do you feel like this is a satisfactory reward and ending to the Dustcarve Dig event?
I mean, an entire week of the site being more buzzed than I've seen it in ages and it culminates in the release of a new modern whose breed scroll has been nicely easy to get?

Yes, very satisfactory.
frsiggy1.pngfrsiggy2.pngfrsiggy3.png
I really love them! and I can say comfortably that it’s been a feeling that’s been building in me all day! I will say I prefer the male pose just because with the female pose, although it’s pretty, with busier genes or dark colors (that I tend to like) they get visually confusing.

I think I love these guys because they’re a chonky, majestic lion dragon thing. Very cool and nice change to the skinny and dainty breeds like fae and sky dancer that I avoid. They also give me a fluffy dragon to love because I’m not a fan of gaoler and tundras. Basically obelisks gave me a tundra but better and allowed in my lair! I can finally love floof too!
I really love them! and I can say comfortably that it’s been a feeling that’s been building in me all day! I will say I prefer the male pose just because with the female pose, although it’s pretty, with busier genes or dark colors (that I tend to like) they get visually confusing.

I think I love these guys because they’re a chonky, majestic lion dragon thing. Very cool and nice change to the skinny and dainty breeds like fae and sky dancer that I avoid. They also give me a fluffy dragon to love because I’m not a fan of gaoler and tundras. Basically obelisks gave me a tundra but better and allowed in my lair! I can finally love floof too!
y7z4RJK.png
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 40 41