Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | your feelings about the new breed?
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 40 41
i love em. both the female and male poses. big cats ftw
i love em. both the female and male poses. big cats ftw
dTi4eBQ.png
* Frieren
* dragon sales
* wishlist

[i]Cloud kittens.[/i] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=10&bodygene=0&breed=15&element=11&eyetype=11&gender=0&tert=44&tertgene=5&winggene=0&wings=163&auth=5f06181725eeb7c2ca2ddef9b36da9a71078fe43&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
Cloud kittens.
dragon?age=0&body=10&bodygene=0&breed=15&element=11&eyetype=11&gender=0&tert=44&tertgene=5&winggene=0&wings=163&auth=5f06181725eeb7c2ca2ddef9b36da9a71078fe43&dummyext=prev.png
FsBkBFa.png

changing my username... eventually. lmao
they're cute, but they feel strangely busier than other breeds. admittedly that might be partially because I'm just not used to seeing them yet.

the babies though... 10/10
they're cute, but they feel strangely busier than other breeds. admittedly that might be partially because I'm just not used to seeing them yet.

the babies though... 10/10
-
-
-
-
:3
it's surprising to me that so many people like them, despite them being similar to gaolers, tundras, and on the bulkier side and in some cases hard to dress. Don't get me wrong, I love them, and I'm very glad most others do too
it's surprising to me that so many people like them, despite them being similar to gaolers, tundras, and on the bulkier side and in some cases hard to dress. Don't get me wrong, I love them, and I'm very glad most others do too
VGxuHXT.png
I love it and they are my favorite now
I love it and they are my favorite now
unknown.png
I love their baby version!!! But the adults don't look as epic as I was hoping... just a bit too chunky and that makes it hard for a lot of apparel to look very good but they're still awesome!

You know how irl a lot of things evolve into crab? Well this situation is like that except everything evolves into tundras.

Someone somewhere said that they were working on multiple modern breeds at the same time because it's easier to draw the same thing on multiple templates, but I'm not sure about the validity of that claim.
I love their baby version!!! But the adults don't look as epic as I was hoping... just a bit too chunky and that makes it hard for a lot of apparel to look very good but they're still awesome!

You know how irl a lot of things evolve into crab? Well this situation is like that except everything evolves into tundras.

Someone somewhere said that they were working on multiple modern breeds at the same time because it's easier to draw the same thing on multiple templates, but I'm not sure about the validity of that claim.
This user's first language is Arabic! Not English!
TransmuteForTreasureFooter.pngmoonpie.png
Love their big ol chungy pawbs
Love their big ol chungy pawbs
♦ THE CHROMASLICK PUS DYNASTY ♦
div2.png

♦ Tofu
♦ He/Him
♦ FR +16
Best breed EVER!
Best breed EVER!
V8GfXRi.jpg
theyre p neat! i think the proportions are a lot of fun. i wouldve left out either the swirly mane bits or the scaly wing bits though, those two design elements feel kinda at odds to me, would rather just have one instead of a mish-mash.

my pet peeve is the like flesh zig-zag tooth thing though. it makes sense for something carapace-y like a snapper, but why not just give things like obelisks and gaolers actual teeth? just a big ol fang please i dont get why not.
theyre p neat! i think the proportions are a lot of fun. i wouldve left out either the swirly mane bits or the scaly wing bits though, those two design elements feel kinda at odds to me, would rather just have one instead of a mish-mash.

my pet peeve is the like flesh zig-zag tooth thing though. it makes sense for something carapace-y like a snapper, but why not just give things like obelisks and gaolers actual teeth? just a big ol fang please i dont get why not.
a97e852d483a01bf2bb347e362a63656a3fb004b.png
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/SnAT5R7.gif[/img][/center]
SnAT5R7.gif
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 40 41