Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | your feelings about the new breed?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 40 41
I really like them! They may not be a top favorite, but they are up there for now! The reward can depend on the colors you may end up hatching, so it's hard to say if it's great. The modern breed release on the other hand is nice! We may have to deal with the sniping though.
I really like them! They may not be a top favorite, but they are up there for now! The reward can depend on the colors you may end up hatching, so it's hard to say if it's great. The modern breed release on the other hand is nice! We may have to deal with the sniping though.
91423843p.png Avatar
Dragon
7691.png Selling G1s! 196.png Trading Notes for Notes!
Closed
they're so good I love them so much.

Big chonky stone lion good bois

I can feel my IQ points melting to a smooth, cooing slurry whenever I look at them.
they're so good I love them so much.

Big chonky stone lion good bois

I can feel my IQ points melting to a smooth, cooing slurry whenever I look at them.
cL9yafY.gif
love em, but im not a fan of the male pose.. the female and baby poses though? showstopping, incredible, never been done before
love em, but im not a fan of the male pose.. the female and baby poses though? showstopping, incredible, never been done before
I am in love with them & I want a million!
I am in love with them & I want a million!
Msp9L6c.gif|| Cheshire
she/her
hobbiest writer
enjoyer of many things
wishlist/info
I love them! From the teaser with the statues I thought they would be too close to Tundras/Gaolers, but I think they really have their own identity. Also, it seems like the genes got a real glow-up on them [Constellation is a good example].
I love them! From the teaser with the statues I thought they would be too close to Tundras/Gaolers, but I think they really have their own identity. Also, it seems like the genes got a real glow-up on them [Constellation is a good example].
!! signature under construction !!
They're gorgeous. :)
They're gorgeous. :)
CFFUclk.png ---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
{100 Generations Challenge}
c4a5xZL.png
theyre my new favorites. gargoyle lions
theyre my new favorites. gargoyle lions
I’m very slightly disappointed they resemble Tundra and Gaoler so much — if you put Tundra, Gaoler and Obelisks together if almost looks like a Pokémon evolutionary line.

This said, I still love them. They might be just Tundrav3, but they’re stunning! I love their paws and manes. But really, can we talk about the manes? With some genes they get awesome patterns! They’re great, and I can see myself getting a lot of them! I already have 2 dragons I want to scrap once I have enough funds (ironically, they’re a tundra and a Gaoler).
I’m very slightly disappointed they resemble Tundra and Gaoler so much — if you put Tundra, Gaoler and Obelisks together if almost looks like a Pokémon evolutionary line.

This said, I still love them. They might be just Tundrav3, but they’re stunning! I love their paws and manes. But really, can we talk about the manes? With some genes they get awesome patterns! They’re great, and I can see myself getting a lot of them! I already have 2 dragons I want to scrap once I have enough funds (ironically, they’re a tundra and a Gaoler).
11501862_EwWdTdj8nqB6gLK.gif
I like them! They remind me of those Guardian Lion statues
I like them! They remind me of those Guardian Lion statues
v3k4Ha9.png Wishlist
Orbs! (And stickers)
tumblr_nkncliWJn31tfgp5so7_100.gif
[/img][/url] [nextcol]Wishlist
Orbs! (And stickers)[nextcol] tumblr_nkncliWJn31tfgp5so7_100.gif[/columns]
Gonna sob i love them
Gonna sob i love them
zs1DWZ7.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 40 41