Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Southern Icefield's Oil
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
*americans sweating intensely*
*americans sweating intensely*
dino-child-water-pixel.gif
[quote name="Aphantasia" date="2021-06-14 13:54:24" ] And when we fall, what of the horrors trapped in ice? What shall be your shield then, child of embers? [/quote] [img]https://www.wjhl.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/98/2020/12/Fire-arson-fuego-flames-house-fire.jpg[/img]
Aphantasia wrote on 2021-06-14 13:54:24:
And when we fall, what of the horrors trapped in ice? What shall be your shield then, child of embers?
Fire-arson-fuego-flames-house-fire.jpg
spinning_fjord.gif she/her, 3+ FR time
please ping me in forums
support empoleon supremacy
qilin subspecies
lore thread
shop
I will forever find it amazing how this event has made everyone thirstier for oil than the United States.
I will forever find it amazing how this event has made everyone thirstier for oil than the United States.
Josh_Flight_Button.png Clan lore | Wishlist | Art Sales
YDxbQDJ.png
Tiger | She/Her
[quote name="Lamnia" date="2021-06-14 13:58:29" ] [quote name="Aphantasia" date="2021-06-14 13:54:24" ] And when we fall, what of the horrors trapped in ice? What shall be your shield then, child of embers? [/quote] [img]https://www.wjhl.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/98/2020/12/Fire-arson-fuego-flames-house-fire.jpg[/img] [/quote] Fire only burns so long till it runs out of fuel, and it turns upon its masters.
Lamnia wrote on 2021-06-14 13:58:29:
Aphantasia wrote on 2021-06-14 13:54:24:
And when we fall, what of the horrors trapped in ice? What shall be your shield then, child of embers?
Fire-arson-fuego-flames-house-fire.jpg
Fire only burns so long till it runs out of fuel, and it turns upon its masters.
05YNfGC.png
[quote name="Aphantasia" date="2021-06-14 13:26:14" ] 1) Why don't we go attack Lightning for THEIR oil? Ours likely has shade in it, and that is NOT good to burn. Lightning however..... [/quote] bold of you to assume we haven't already depleted our oil on our own
Aphantasia wrote on 2021-06-14 13:26:14:

1) Why don't we go attack Lightning for THEIR oil? Ours likely has shade in it, and that is NOT good to burn. Lightning however.....
bold of you to assume we haven't already depleted our oil on our own
wORSkxL.png
There is no oil under the Sea of a Thousand Currents, nope none at all. Move along.
There is no oil under the Sea of a Thousand Currents, nope none at all. Move along.
OjYCOIV.pngCE9WWvL.png V9KyMGZ.png
>US military entered the chat
>US military entered the chat
iO2X60T.png
[quote name="Lamnia" date="2021-06-14 12:29:30" ] So hear me out, we cut down the entirety of The Behemoth, right? Well why not drain the Southern Icefield completely of its oil stores too? It totally won't harm the environment at all and maybe grandma Velya will make us some more cookies [/quote] DO IT! STORMCATCHER TELLS YOU TO!
Lamnia wrote on 2021-06-14 12:29:30:
So hear me out, we cut down the entirety of The Behemoth, right? Well why not drain the Southern Icefield completely of its oil stores too? It totally won't harm the environment at all and maybe grandma Velya will make us some more cookies
DO IT!
STORMCATCHER TELLS YOU TO!
AND-GOD-SAID.png
[quote name="Aphantasia" date="2021-06-14 14:06:53" ] Fire only burns so long till it runs out of fuel, and it turns upon its masters. [/quote] I mean… Ice can melt. That’s actually what the Southern Icefield is doing. At this rate it’ll soon only be a puddle of water, shame. Only lasts so long.
Aphantasia wrote on 2021-06-14 14:06:53:
Fire only burns so long till it runs out of fuel, and it turns upon its masters.
I mean… Ice can melt. That’s actually what the Southern Icefield is doing. At this rate it’ll soon only be a puddle of water, shame. Only lasts so long.
eESLWsA.gifoo QUAIL | SHE/HER | FR +3
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
» local twinklord
» wishlist
» pfp dragon
Sir I gotta say the oilin' been fine in da boreal woods too. Me and ma partners been doing some good diggin" up in 'ere.
Sir I gotta say the oilin' been fine in da boreal woods too. Me and ma partners been doing some good diggin" up in 'ere.
✨ TREE ﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍
adult - adhd - more active on cs
LUeMR.gifeaFOK.gifJsy3s.gifGRcgq.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9