Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Whats up with the oil??
1 2
Why is it so far behind? does it need more than the others? idk but im getting impatient [emoji=guardian tongue size=1]
Why is it so far behind? does it need more than the others? idk but im getting impatient
01dcb6e24e7faa8f177f36434c4fba6a7f02ed03.gif
It probably needs more based on the dialogue.
It probably needs more based on the dialogue.
91423843p.png Avatar
Dragon
7691.png Selling G1s! 196.png Trading Notes for Notes!
Closed
yep it needs more than the others, velya mentions it if u click on her
yep it needs more than the others, velya mentions it if u click on her
SXqaLwu.png

she/her
FR + 8/9
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxart shop
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxg1 sales
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxprofile dragon

iirc we need roughly 1 million oil... that's why its so slow
iirc we need roughly 1 million oil... that's why its so slow
apologies if i don't respond right away! it's because i dont know what to say
StRQpZw.png
Velya did say they need more oil than other things, so yes. I guess nobody predicted the gap would be so huge
Velya did say they need more oil than other things, so yes. I guess nobody predicted the gap would be so huge
Josh_Flight_Button.png Clan lore | Wishlist | Art Sales
YDxbQDJ.png
Tiger | She/Her
yeah - from someone else's math, we need 1mil oil in order to fill the bar up completely.

we're a good ways there though!!! nearly 3/4ths!
yeah - from someone else's math, we need 1mil oil in order to fill the bar up completely.

we're a good ways there though!!! nearly 3/4ths!
i kneel & wait in silence
kiss the ground & slip away
oof I see, now what if we get the checkmark while im sleeping? will I lose the prize? [emoji=banescale scared size=1]
oof I see, now what if we get the checkmark while im sleeping? will I lose the prize?
01dcb6e24e7faa8f177f36434c4fba6a7f02ed03.gif
@Vodizea no there will be plenty of time to collect it afterwards, this event has been designed so that no one needs to worry about missing out while sleeping
@Vodizea no there will be plenty of time to collect it afterwards, this event has been designed so that no one needs to worry about missing out while sleeping
5917.pngtumblr_opq1fv62h41u3wsjco7_100.pngtumblr_inline_nsthp2ksAe1s23g03_540.pngVkRusUJ.png8095.png
It needs a lot more than the others, based on this thread where a user used inspect element to find how much of every item we need

Based on the percentage now, we still need almost 300k more oil before we fill the bar!
It needs a lot more than the others, based on this thread where a user used inspect element to find how much of every item we need

Based on the percentage now, we still need almost 300k more oil before we fill the bar!
MZeTqmO.png Avatar Dragon
[quote name="@Vodizea" date="2021-06-14 13:54:51" ] oof I see, now what if we get the checkmark while im sleeping? will I lose the prize? [emoji=banescale scared size=1] [/quote] No, you should have at least until Wednesday's maintenance to collect the chest, probably a bit beyond that based on how the previous stages have worked.
@Vodizea wrote on 2021-06-14 13:54:51:
oof I see, now what if we get the checkmark while im sleeping? will I lose the prize?
No, you should have at least until Wednesday's maintenance to collect the chest, probably a bit beyond that based on how the previous stages have worked.
giphy.gif
BanescaleSig.png
giphy.gif
1 2