Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [TOOL] Super Hoard Organizer v2.0
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 28 29
[quote name="AceofCards" date="2021-05-10 21:46:01" ] I also noticed that the SHO for the Dragons tab Vista's were listed as "Vista" instead of "Forum Vista" for the reference type, which was turning back an error whenever I had a vista linked to a particular Dragon. [/quote] [center]I also noticed this and discovered that the disconnect lies with the column directly to the right of the Vista column on the dragon page, where the error shows up. The formula for finding the vistas was never changed to accommodate the Specialty tab alteration from "Vista" to "Forum Vista" It still says: =IF(OR(ISBLANK(Y148),IFERROR(FILTER(Specialty!$E$3:$E, Specialty!$E$3:$E=Y148, Specialty!$M$3:$M="Vista"),0)>0),"","!") when it should actually be: =IF(OR(ISBLANK(Y148),IFERROR(FILTER(Specialty!$E$3:$E, Specialty!$E$3:$E=Y148, Specialty!$M$3:$M="Forum Vista"),0)>0),"","!") [s]-----[/s] @AceofCards Just so you know, until its offically patched if it does get patched, it is fixable if you go into the thin column to the right where the error is showing up and change the formula at the top to the second formula I listed where it says Forum Vista instead of just Vista. I haven't found a way to smoothly change all of the column instead of having to change them one-by-one though, as copy pasting the formula into the entire selected column doesnt change it. But that might just be my computer being dumb. [/center]
AceofCards wrote on 2021-05-10 21:46:01:
I also noticed that the SHO for the Dragons tab Vista's were listed as "Vista" instead of "Forum Vista" for the reference type, which was turning back an error whenever I had a vista linked to a particular Dragon.
I also noticed this and discovered that the disconnect lies with the column directly to the right of the Vista column on the dragon page, where the error shows up. The formula for finding the vistas was never changed to accommodate the Specialty tab alteration from "Vista" to "Forum Vista"

It still says:
=IF(OR(ISBLANK(Y148),IFERROR(FILTER(Specialty!$E$3:$E, Specialty!$E$3:$E=Y148, Specialty!$M$3:$M="Vista"),0)>0),"","!")

when it should actually be:
=IF(OR(ISBLANK(Y148),IFERROR(FILTER(Specialty!$E$3:$E, Specialty!$E$3:$E=Y148, Specialty!$M$3:$M="Forum Vista"),0)>0),"","!")

@AceofCards Just so you know, until its offically patched if it does get patched, it is fixable if you go into the thin column to the right where the error is showing up and change the formula at the top to the second formula I listed where it says Forum Vista instead of just Vista.

I haven't found a way to smoothly change all of the column instead of having to change them one-by-one though, as copy pasting the formula into the entire selected column doesnt change it. But that might just be my computer being dumb.
wisps_button.png
J7D1quC.png
v2PJF9u.png
NN9NPXA.png

WKtl2lb.png
nWiQNX9.png
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxx
xx

FUtC3iD.gif
qesQFkT.gif
@AceofCards
I can't replicate the error with the hoardercompanion. Though try unchecking the option "Should the results only display items you still need?" and see if the items appear now.
The companion is by default set to have this activated to help you finish your collection. So it doesn't display items where you have more than you search for.
If the error persists send me a pm with a share link of your sheet. The Hoardercompanion never needed an update so far so making a new copy of that seems kind of useless (unless you messed with it in the past which I doubt).

I might add an option for infinite in the future, so no matter how many you have it will always be displayed as still searching :D

Well I updated it now with an infinite option :'D

The fix for the Vista stuff Alamort mentioned above was implemented.

To both of you (plus @Alamort thanks for helping out :) )
If you want to edit it smoothly you need to copy past the cell and not the formular it contains. If you do so the code will have the correct references. Alternatively you mark the edited cell click and hold the small blue square in the right bottom corner and drag it down. Same effect. Though I prefer copy pasting :D
@AceofCards
I can't replicate the error with the hoardercompanion. Though try unchecking the option "Should the results only display items you still need?" and see if the items appear now.
The companion is by default set to have this activated to help you finish your collection. So it doesn't display items where you have more than you search for.
If the error persists send me a pm with a share link of your sheet. The Hoardercompanion never needed an update so far so making a new copy of that seems kind of useless (unless you messed with it in the past which I doubt).

I might add an option for infinite in the future, so no matter how many you have it will always be displayed as still searching :D

Well I updated it now with an infinite option :'D

The fix for the Vista stuff Alamort mentioned above was implemented.

To both of you (plus @Alamort thanks for helping out :) )
If you want to edit it smoothly you need to copy past the cell and not the formular it contains. If you do so the code will have the correct references. Alternatively you mark the edited cell click and hold the small blue square in the right bottom corner and drag it down. Same effect. Though I prefer copy pasting :D
Noctua_Link_Item.png BS31-1.pngBS32-1.pngBS33-1.png
BS31-2.pngBS32-2.pngBS33-2.png
BS31-3.pngBS32-3.pngBS33-3.png
BS31-4.pngBS32-4.pngBS33-4.png
MMIcon.png
[center][img]https://flightrising.com/dropbox/updates/eyesawyouhadsomesuggestions.png[/img] [size=4][i][b]Update ~[/b][/i][/size][/center] Riding the very late wave :'D I really thought I had pushed out the Water fest update but somehow not in the real world :'D This update here covers the news: Explorations, Wavecrest Saturnalia, Eye Spy Redux The new tasks for the Hib Den and fiona were added. As before, the new Hib den tasks will be added at the end and not at their actual numerical position. ----- Change in Settings: All eye types are now added to the Buyable eye types column H. You might notice that the names are weird. Small note here: You may notice that the names seem kinda weird. There is no Multi-Gaze but Disjointed. Goat is Horizontal and so on. It does not apply to all but a bunch. The reason for that is because the Vials are named like Vial of Disjointed Sight and not Vial of Multi-Gaze. Probably to mess with people like me. With this the later code fix for Specialty runs smoother and is less of a big bloopy thing that needs constant updates for every new eye type. It's a dirty little shortcut. A small cheat sheet: [columns] Tempered Uncommon Unusual Rare Glowing Darkened Hypnotic Naivety Horizontal Fractal Disjointed Elemental Brilliant Soft [nextcol] --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- [nextcol] Common Dark Sclera Swirl Innocent Goat Faceted Multi-Gaze Primal Bright Pastel [/columns] ----- New column P in the Dragons tab. Since you can now apply Eye Types as you wish a column to set eye types you want for a dragon has been added. Add a new column to the right of Tertiary change or to the left of Color scatter. It is important that you make this change before adding the code fix in Specialty (which follows later). Now either mark all the green cells in that column or change the Datavalidation of one and copy paste over the others. What needs to be set in Datavalidation in order for the drop downs to be eye types is: [code]=Settings!$H$2:$H$728[/code] ----- Error fix for the Dragons tab: The code in the Vista column didn't have their type updated to Forum Vista. It would've spit out a lot of Heeeey, typo error!-markings. Example code for cell AA3: [code]=IF(OR(ISBLANK(Z3),IFERROR(FILTER(Specialty!$E$3:$E, Specialty!$E$3:$E=Z3, Specialty!$M$3:$M="Forum Vista"),0)>0),"","!")[/code] ----- Update for the Specialty tab column Needed / Used (F) It is important that you update the code after adding the new column in Dragons! Otherwise this whole code will update itself again with wrong references. Since eye types can be purchased and following the addition to the Dragons tab the Specialty tab will now also count how many Eye Vials you seek depending on the Dragons tab. So just like Gene changes. Clanbound items are excluded and will never display a number. Code example for cell F3: [code]=IFS(OR(E3="", ISNUMBER(FIND("Clanbound ", E3))), "", E3="Scroll of Renaming", COUNTIF(Dragons!$I$3:$I, "=Yes"), E3="Scroll of Eternal Youth", COUNTIF(Dragons!$J$3:$J, "=Yes"), E3="Silhouette Scroll", COUNTIF(Dragons!$K$3:$K, "=Yes"), E3="Tri-Color Scatterscroll", COUNTIF(Dragons!$Q$3:$Q, "=Yes"), E3="Vial of Scattersight", COUNTIF(Dragons!$R$3:$R, "=Yes"), M3="Breed Gene", COUNTIF(Dragons!$L$3:$L, SUBSTITUTE(E3, "Breed Change: ", "", 1)), M3="Prim. Gene", COUNTIF(Dragons!$M$3:$M, SUBSTITUTE(E3, "Primary Gene: ", "", 1)), M3="Sec. Gene", COUNTIF(Dragons!$N$3:$N, SUBSTITUTE(E3, "Secondary Gene: ", "", 1)), M3="Tert. Gene", COUNTIF(Dragons!$O$3:$O, SUBSTITUTE(E3, "Tertiary Gene: ", "", 1)), M3="Eye Type", COUNTIF(Dragons!$P$3:$P, SUBSTITUTE(SUBSTITUTE(E3, "Vial of ", "", 1), " Sight", "", 1)), M3="Scene", COUNTIF(Dragons!$X$3:$X, E3), NOT(E3=""), "")[/code] ----- Small correction for existing items in the SHC Swap Obtain tab. The following items can be found in Scavenging and not Digging Aquatic Acuity Fragment Charged Acuity Fragment Dark Acuity Fragment Diseased Acuity Fragment Earthen Acuity Fragment Fiery Acuity Fragment Frozen Acuity Fragment Magical Acuity Fragment Natural Acuity Fragment Shining Acuity Fragment Zephyr Acuity Fragment ----- The Hoardercompanion now has a new number you can use for infinite search. Like when you don't have an upper limit and want to search for an item until he end of time. It's best if you replace the Hoardercompanion with a fresh copy of the tab. Changes were made in: Settings, Dragons, HibDenSwap, FionasFeats, Apparel, Familiars, Skins, Specialty, Other SHC tabs: Swap Obtain, Hoardercompanion [center][b][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/171Mq8wqWVy9RXsFmnetXTeyShRDHz5bJ-l3KkfTN1vM/edit?usp=sharing][color=green]Quick link to the SHO mastersheet.[/color][/url][/b] [b][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1TryjLMJsp-LiD2Upe9d4oP5bqFbtuMix3uWyL6Hbbt8/edit?usp=sharing][color=purple]Quick link to the SHC mastersheet.[/color][/url][/b] Let us know if you stumble over any errors or typos. Suggestions are also appreciated :) [size=2]@Ethuiliel @TypeFull @PureDark006 @Aurafur @Elaendorlien @Illyrael @Leopardmask @Calixita @Necessity4Fun @Lundlaeva @Aarresi @MamaDragon888 @rvnqn @SerenHaf @Sterlingstar @StarN1ght @TesserWings @BunnySox @mithrel @Sinuzaki @Windstrike @Neerafiki @voodoogirl360 @Cocatrics @chamilet @Alithium8 @crowvidae @TawnyDragonscale @ScalyMaiden @minervamaga[/size][/center]
eyesawyouhadsomesuggestions.png
Update ~

Riding the very late wave :'D
I really thought I had pushed out the Water fest update but somehow not in the real world :'D
This update here covers the news: Explorations, Wavecrest Saturnalia, Eye Spy Redux

The new tasks for the Hib Den and fiona were added.
As before, the new Hib den tasks will be added at the end and not at their actual numerical position.

Change in Settings:
All eye types are now added to the Buyable eye types column H.
You might notice that the names are weird.

Small note here:
You may notice that the names seem kinda weird. There is no Multi-Gaze but Disjointed. Goat is Horizontal and so on. It does not apply to all but a bunch. The reason for that is because the Vials are named like Vial of Disjointed Sight and not Vial of Multi-Gaze. Probably to mess with people like me. With this the later code fix for Specialty runs smoother and is less of a big bloopy thing that needs constant updates for every new eye type. It's a dirty little shortcut.

A small cheat sheet:
Tempered
Uncommon
Unusual
Rare
Glowing
Darkened
Hypnotic
Naivety
Horizontal
Fractal
Disjointed
Elemental
Brilliant
Soft
---
---
---
---
---
---
---
---
---
---
---
---
---
---
Common

Dark Sclera
Swirl
Innocent
Goat
Faceted
Multi-Gaze
Primal
Bright
Pastel

New column P in the Dragons tab.
Since you can now apply Eye Types as you wish a column to set eye types you want for a dragon has been added. Add a new column to the right of Tertiary change or to the left of Color scatter. It is important that you make this change before adding the code fix in Specialty (which follows later).
Now either mark all the green cells in that column or change the Datavalidation of one and copy paste over the others.
What needs to be set in Datavalidation in order for the drop downs to be eye types is:
Code:
=Settings!$H$2:$H$728

Error fix for the Dragons tab:
The code in the Vista column didn't have their type updated to Forum Vista. It would've spit out a lot of Heeeey, typo error!-markings.
Example code for cell AA3:
Code:
=IF(OR(ISBLANK(Z3),IFERROR(FILTER(Specialty!$E$3:$E, Specialty!$E$3:$E=Z3, Specialty!$M$3:$M="Forum Vista"),0)>0),"","!")

Update for the Specialty tab column Needed / Used (F)
It is important that you update the code after adding the new column in Dragons! Otherwise this whole code will update itself again with wrong references.
Since eye types can be purchased and following the addition to the Dragons tab the Specialty tab will now also count how many Eye Vials you seek depending on the Dragons tab.
So just like Gene changes. Clanbound items are excluded and will never display a number.
Code example for cell F3:
Code:
=IFS(OR(E3="", ISNUMBER(FIND("Clanbound ", E3))), "", E3="Scroll of Renaming", COUNTIF(Dragons!$I$3:$I, "=Yes"), E3="Scroll of Eternal Youth", COUNTIF(Dragons!$J$3:$J, "=Yes"), E3="Silhouette Scroll", COUNTIF(Dragons!$K$3:$K, "=Yes"), E3="Tri-Color Scatterscroll", COUNTIF(Dragons!$Q$3:$Q, "=Yes"), E3="Vial of Scattersight", COUNTIF(Dragons!$R$3:$R, "=Yes"), M3="Breed Gene", COUNTIF(Dragons!$L$3:$L, SUBSTITUTE(E3, "Breed Change: ", "", 1)), M3="Prim. Gene", COUNTIF(Dragons!$M$3:$M, SUBSTITUTE(E3, "Primary Gene: ", "", 1)), M3="Sec. Gene", COUNTIF(Dragons!$N$3:$N, SUBSTITUTE(E3, "Secondary Gene: ", "", 1)), M3="Tert. Gene", COUNTIF(Dragons!$O$3:$O, SUBSTITUTE(E3, "Tertiary Gene: ", "", 1)), M3="Eye Type", COUNTIF(Dragons!$P$3:$P, SUBSTITUTE(SUBSTITUTE(E3, "Vial of ", "", 1), " Sight", "", 1)), M3="Scene", COUNTIF(Dragons!$X$3:$X, E3), NOT(E3=""), "")

Small correction for existing items in the SHC Swap Obtain tab.
The following items can be found in Scavenging and not Digging
Aquatic Acuity Fragment
Charged Acuity Fragment
Dark Acuity Fragment
Diseased Acuity Fragment
Earthen Acuity Fragment
Fiery Acuity Fragment
Frozen Acuity Fragment
Magical Acuity Fragment
Natural Acuity Fragment
Shining Acuity Fragment
Zephyr Acuity Fragment

The Hoardercompanion now has a new number you can use for infinite search. Like when you don't have an upper limit and want to search for an item until he end of time.
It's best if you replace the Hoardercompanion with a fresh copy of the tab.

Changes were made in:
Settings, Dragons, HibDenSwap, FionasFeats, Apparel, Familiars, Skins, Specialty, Other
SHC tabs: Swap Obtain, Hoardercompanion
MMIcon.png
[quote name="Pinguin" date="2021-05-13 05:04:03" ] To both of you (plus Alamort thanks for helping out :) ) If you want to edit it smoothly you need to copy past the cell and not the formular it contains. If you do so the code will have the correct references. Alternatively you mark the edited cell click and hold the small blue square in the right bottom corner and drag it down. Same effect. Though I prefer copy pasting :D [/quote] Ah! That makes more sense honestly. ^-^ Good to know!
Pinguin wrote on 2021-05-13 05:04:03:
To both of you (plus Alamort thanks for helping out :) )

Ah! That makes more sense honestly. ^-^ Good to know!
wisps_button.png
J7D1quC.png
v2PJF9u.png
NN9NPXA.png

WKtl2lb.png
nWiQNX9.png
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxx
xx

FUtC3iD.gif
qesQFkT.gif
[center][img]https://flightrising.com/dropbox/updates/getvaccinatedifyouareableplease.png[/img] [size=4][i][b]Happy Plant fest :u[/b][/i][/size][/center] This just covers the new fest items :> Changes were made in: Apparel, Familiars, Skins, Specialty, Other [center][b][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/171Mq8wqWVy9RXsFmnetXTeyShRDHz5bJ-l3KkfTN1vM/edit?usp=sharing][color=green]Quick link to the SHO mastersheet.[/color][/url][/b] [b][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1TryjLMJsp-LiD2Upe9d4oP5bqFbtuMix3uWyL6Hbbt8/edit?usp=sharing][color=purple]Quick link to the SHC mastersheet.[/color][/url][/b] Let us know if you stumble over any errors or typos. Suggestions are also appreciated :) [size=2]@Ethuiliel @TypeFull @PureDark006 @Aurafur @Elaendorlien @Illyrael @Leopardmask @Calixita @Necessity4Fun @Lundlaeva @Aarresi @MamaDragon888 @rvnqn @SerenHaf @Sterlingstar @StarN1ght @TesserWings @BunnySox @mithrel @Sinuzaki @Windstrike @Neerafiki @voodoogirl360 @Cocatrics @chamilet @Alithium8 @crowvidae @TawnyDragonscale @ScalyMaiden @minervamaga[/size][/center]
getvaccinatedifyouareableplease.png
Happy Plant fest :u

This just covers the new fest items :>

Changes were made in:
Apparel, Familiars, Skins, Specialty, Other
MMIcon.png
In the Fionas Feats tab the Octoflyer is listed twice instead of a Jeweled Octoflyer
In the Fionas Feats tab the Octoflyer is listed twice instead of a Jeweled Octoflyer
W2fTsCC.pngYOU THOUGHT IT WAS A SIGNATURE, BUT IT WAS I, DIO!3hF8p5D.png
[center][img]https://flightrising.com/dropbox/updates/youalldidsuchagoodjob.png[/img] [size=4][i][b]Happy new Doggo petting :u[/b][/i][/size][/center] This Update covers the last 3 updates: Coliseum Memories, Dustcarve Dig and Obelisks Unearthed Also in the Fiona tab you need to replace one Octoflyer with a Jeweled Octoflyer. Thanks to Paperdragon337 for catching this. Changes were made in: Settings, FionasFeats, Materials, Specialty, Other [center][b][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/171Mq8wqWVy9RXsFmnetXTeyShRDHz5bJ-l3KkfTN1vM/edit?usp=sharing][color=green]Quick link to the SHO mastersheet.[/color][/url][/b] [b][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1TryjLMJsp-LiD2Upe9d4oP5bqFbtuMix3uWyL6Hbbt8/edit?usp=sharing][color=purple]Quick link to the SHC mastersheet.[/color][/url][/b] Let us know if you stumble over any errors or typos. Suggestions are also appreciated :) [size=2]@Ethuiliel @TypeFull @PureDark006 @Aurafur @Elaendorlien @Illyrael @Leopardmask @Calixita @Necessity4Fun @Lundlaeva @Aarresi @MamaDragon888 @rvnqn @SerenHaf @Sterlingstar @StarN1ght @TesserWings @BunnySox @mithrel @Sinuzaki @Windstrike @Neerafiki @voodoogirl360 @Cocatrics @chamilet @Alithium8 @crowvidae @TawnyDragonscale @ScalyMaiden @minervamaga[/size][/center]
youalldidsuchagoodjob.png
Happy new Doggo petting :u

This Update covers the last 3 updates:
Coliseum Memories, Dustcarve Dig and Obelisks Unearthed

Also in the Fiona tab you need to replace one Octoflyer with a Jeweled Octoflyer.
Thanks to Paperdragon337 for catching this.

Changes were made in:
Settings, FionasFeats, Materials, Specialty, Other
MMIcon.png
I'd love to be added to the ping list please! <3
I'd love to be added to the ping list please! <3
OTXJQ9a.png
[center][img]https://flightrising.com/dropbox/updates/myfriendlightweaver.png[/img] [size=4][i][b]Happy getting blinded![/b][/i][/size][/center] This Update covers the last 2 updates: Sunparched Prowl 2021 and Brightshine Jubilee 2021 New items were added including the new scene. The item Light's Charm is considered Not retired for now as I assume it will replace the emblem which was available for several years. Changes were made in: Apparel, Familiars, Skins, Specialty, Other [center][b][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/171Mq8wqWVy9RXsFmnetXTeyShRDHz5bJ-l3KkfTN1vM/edit?usp=sharing][color=green]Quick link to the SHO mastersheet.[/color][/url][/b] [b][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1TryjLMJsp-LiD2Upe9d4oP5bqFbtuMix3uWyL6Hbbt8/edit?usp=sharing][color=purple]Quick link to the SHC mastersheet.[/color][/url][/b] Let us know if you stumble over any errors or typos. Suggestions are also appreciated :) [size=2]@Ethuiliel @TypeFull @PureDark006 @Aurafur @Elaendorlien @Illyrael @Leopardmask @Calixita @Necessity4Fun @Lundlaeva @Aarresi @MamaDragon888 @rvnqn @SerenHaf @Sterlingstar @StarN1ght @TesserWings @BunnySox @mithrel @Sinuzaki @Windstrike @Neerafiki @voodoogirl360 @Cocatrics @chamilet @Alithium8 @crowvidae @TawnyDragonscale @ScalyMaiden @minervamaga @ViscellaVix[/size][/center]
myfriendlightweaver.png
Happy getting blinded!

This Update covers the last 2 updates:
Sunparched Prowl 2021 and Brightshine Jubilee 2021

New items were added including the new scene. The item Light's Charm is considered Not retired for now as I assume it will replace the emblem which was available for several years.

Changes were made in:
Apparel, Familiars, Skins, Specialty, Other
MMIcon.png
Note to myself:
Small error at the Skin section
The newest Skins from Light festival are off by one number.
Accent: Lanternlea Glass starts at ID 40072 (not 40073) and Skin: Sunchaser ends with ID 40085 (and not 40086)

The item Skin: Wendigo (ID 25537) was renamed to Skin: Pronghorn Hunter
It's an older change but I never noticed until now.
Note to myself:
Small error at the Skin section
The newest Skins from Light festival are off by one number.
Accent: Lanternlea Glass starts at ID 40072 (not 40073) and Skin: Sunchaser ends with ID 40085 (and not 40086)

The item Skin: Wendigo (ID 25537) was renamed to Skin: Pronghorn Hunter
It's an older change but I never noticed until now.
MMIcon.png
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 28 29