Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What's your Second Choice of Flight?
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 25 26
[font=monospace][size=3] aesthetically, shadow-- lore wise, light or arcane. shadow was my overall second choice but admittedly the lore of arcane and light themselves are so fascinating to me. i wouldnt trade plague for anythng though [emoji=rainbow star 2 size=1] the pustule filled meat fields will always be home to me!!!
aesthetically, shadow-- lore wise, light or arcane. shadow was my overall second choice but admittedly the lore of arcane and light themselves are so fascinating to me. i wouldnt trade plague for anythng though the pustule filled meat fields will always be home to me!!!
qXQWPsO.png
hyde
he/she fr+19
Light.
Light.
tumblr_inline_nhxp29cBNA1qcphlu.png
Buying an additional apparel slot
unlocks it for ALL your dragons,
not just one!
Earth for sure. I've been considering moving there for a while.
Earth for sure. I've been considering moving there for a while.
VOIPBvS.png
i'm constantly stuck between lightning, water, plague, and light. love the Boss, love and miss good old sea dad, the vibes of plague are excellent even with how neutered the body horror is on this site, and of course i love luminax. i'll stick with lightning for now though. gotta love the lightning eyes!
i'm constantly stuck between lightning, water, plague, and light. love the Boss, love and miss good old sea dad, the vibes of plague are excellent even with how neutered the body horror is on this site, and of course i love luminax. i'll stick with lightning for now though. gotta love the lightning eyes!
Currently Seeking dragons for
PROJECT: OVERKILL

god help me
I'm in Arcane currently, and if I wasn't here I'd probably be in Wind!
I'm in Arcane currently, and if I wasn't here I'd probably be in Wind!
d00165ea3be20b3a332165f1cb02d923a7868fe5.png
Wind child here, I'd choose Fire because of being blessed with a semi-matchy fire dragon
Wind child here, I'd choose Fire because of being blessed with a semi-matchy fire dragon
Y0w97b1.png astronic-fr
» he/they
» g1 lair
» art shop
XufexgK.gif
fire is probably a top choice for me. like the vibes of plague also, and lightning is my favorite color is something to take into consideration
fire is probably a top choice for me. like the vibes of plague also, and lightning is my favorite color is something to take into consideration
tm7K06Z.pngWx0EgSk.png
I think I would have chosen Water
I think I would have chosen Water
LMLA6wg.png
[center]earth. eyes pretty [emoji=special eyes size=1][/center]
earth. eyes pretty
golly gosh, gourds!
If Plague was gone I'd probably go with Lighting, Bossdad is the best dad and I love science. Also, the aesthetic is very neat!
If Plague was gone I'd probably go with Lighting, Bossdad is the best dad and I love science. Also, the aesthetic is very neat!

GY8SaZl.png
Them/They. Polish. FR 9+. You can call me Vulture, KingVulture, BSM, Moon or even Raptor. A big Rain World, Hollow Knight and Portal fan. A big idiot that just wants a frien. About me. My Wishlist.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 25 26