Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What's your Second Choice of Flight?
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 25 26
I love the Nature aesthetic, but I didn't vibe with the flight though.
I love the Nature aesthetic, but I didn't vibe with the flight though.
ytkEBod.pngJkqGYr7.pngvZmPWxA.pnga129Nss.pngAQPJNOh.png5hF3FGk.png
I’ll never leave Lightning, but if for some mad reason it was gone, I’d be in water. I love all things ocean, and the water flight’s lore and aesthetics, I reckon I could be very happy under the sea! ^_^
I’ll never leave Lightning, but if for some mad reason it was gone, I’d be in water. I love all things ocean, and the water flight’s lore and aesthetics, I reckon I could be very happy under the sea! ^_^
HHV3ZfK.png
[color=steelblue][b] I'd choose Ice. I rlly love the aestetic of this flight + white eyes [emoji=tundra winking size=1]
I'd choose Ice. I rlly love the aestetic of this flight + white eyes
NB43KMu.png
I love nature and I'm planning on staying here, but I started off with water and I'm still very sentimental to it !! If nature ever disappeared I'd go back to the lakes and oceans :3
I love nature and I'm planning on staying here, but I started off with water and I'm still very sentimental to it !! If nature ever disappeared I'd go back to the lakes and oceans :3
rBM002b.gif
XMZyglK.png

Rc5ZLjm.png
IPy9RLa.png
tOrxvYb.png
XMZyglK.png
3xSweBr.png
Skins and Accents
XMZyglK.png
Wind! I just love spirals and the wind deity.. the eyes are pretty too.
I also came very close to joining plague when I first started, but changed my mind.
Wind! I just love spirals and the wind deity.. the eyes are pretty too.
I also came very close to joining plague when I first started, but changed my mind.
JgS6j47.png she/her
pings ok!
FRQs ok!
I'm pretty attached to Arcane, haven't left it since I joined, but if I had to.... definitely Plague, but I would probably take "vacations" to other flights as well!
I'm pretty attached to Arcane, haven't left it since I joined, but if I had to.... definitely Plague, but I would probably take "vacations" to other flights as well!
arcane2_zpsdfioed0w.gif
Magical Girl | INFP | FR Time +0 | Sci-fi Nerd
I've been in plague->light->plague->earth.
If earth didn't exist I'd be in plague.
I've been in plague->light->plague->earth.
If earth didn't exist I'd be in plague.
sIYtCYI.png
this is a hard question - haven't really thought about it. probably light - light seems cool and if i ever switch flights, i'll probably switch there! :D
this is a hard question - haven't really thought about it. probably light - light seems cool and if i ever switch flights, i'll probably switch there! :D
I think I would've stayed in water had I not switched to wind- either that or lightning, I love the eye colors and aesthetic for the most part. If we're talking about 2021 me, though, I'd probably be in Plague. Riot of Rot is my favorite festival outside my own!
I think I would've stayed in water had I not switched to wind- either that or lightning, I love the eye colors and aesthetic for the most part. If we're talking about 2021 me, though, I'd probably be in Plague. Riot of Rot is my favorite festival outside my own!
PphCb2h.png0KJLkHj.pngqFbe5lO.png
If I hadn't chosen Shadow, I would've gone with Plague.
If I hadn't chosen Shadow, I would've gone with Plague.
uzH5Loo.gifgiratina-origin.gifluxray-f.gifempoleon.gifhaxorus.giftyranitar.gif
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 25 26