Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 2660 2661 2662 2663 2664 ... 3163 3164
[quote name="Ralzakark" date="2021-06-13 16:38:02" ] @RainbowShy you can find this information from the game database https://www1.flightrising.com/game-database/item/177 [/quote] thanks so much! a lot has changed since i last played properly
Ralzakark wrote on 2021-06-13 16:38:02:
@RainbowShy you can find this information from the game database
https://www1.flightrising.com/game-database/item/177
thanks so much! a lot has changed since i last played properly
@mithrel

Keeping those things updated are like emptying out the sea with a teaspoon. Orianel is running the most current one here and it's probably the one you found but didn't link to so I could check.

Orianel's is also a compilation hub and links to not only individual subspecies but also to flight Encyclopedias where available.
@mithrel

Keeping those things updated are like emptying out the sea with a teaspoon. Orianel is running the most current one here and it's probably the one you found but didn't link to so I could check.

Orianel's is also a compilation hub and links to not only individual subspecies but also to flight Encyclopedias where available.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@Nightwind I didn't see that one, ty!
@Nightwind I didn't see that one, ty!
WKtl2lb.png
1YB0OjO.png
RUGBzP5.png
jQub7yI.png
wAfJ7Bn.png
reHWBXk.png
lSyxazy.png
p19HCH0.png
anyone know of a guide for levelling baldwin? basically what items give the most xp etc
anyone know of a guide for levelling baldwin? basically what items give the most xp etc
officer, i drop kicked that child in self defense
~
fr +17 • she / her
@SeaCat

Most recently updated guide.

It does not have the 8th Anniversary scene added so that's the best at L2-L9 as long as it's active.
@SeaCat

Most recently updated guide.

It does not have the 8th Anniversary scene added so that's the best at L2-L9 as long as it's active.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@Nightwind

thank you! i'll check it out :)
@Nightwind

thank you! i'll check it out :)
officer, i drop kicked that child in self defense
~
fr +17 • she / her
what does PWYW mean?
what does PWYW mean?
Returning after a long time of not being on
My name is The Puff is IN! Not The Puffis or The Puffin /nm
[quote name="puffpuffy" date="2021-06-14 07:03:47" ] what does PWYW mean? [/quote] @puffpuffy Pay What You Want
puffpuffy wrote on 2021-06-14 07:03:47:
what does PWYW mean?

@puffpuffy
Pay What You Want
23998.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifDrako
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifShe/Her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif+4 FR
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifDragon Fan

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifPFP Dragon
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifSkins/Accents
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifHatchery
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifWishlist
7PxzYVb.png YzDUQXb.png vonVRKR.png
is any particular venue the best one to farm dustcarve drops?
is any particular venue the best one to farm dustcarve drops?
BLACK LIVES MATTER (Contains ways to help even if you can't donate/attend a protest!)| More ways to help | Free charity sites

IIQudw5.png
@Balerion

It depends on your team; you'll want whatever venue where you have the highest battle per minute rate and has the highest average mob size. For teams with Eliminate that's generally Sandswept Delta through Thunderhead Savanna depending on your stats and willingness to burn Eliminates on bosses.

Or you could just stick to whatever venue/s you need drops in for other reasons.
@Balerion

It depends on your team; you'll want whatever venue where you have the highest battle per minute rate and has the highest average mob size. For teams with Eliminate that's generally Sandswept Delta through Thunderhead Savanna depending on your stats and willingness to burn Eliminates on bosses.

Or you could just stick to whatever venue/s you need drops in for other reasons.

1 2 ... 2660 2661 2662 2663 2664 ... 3163 3164