Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 2659 2660 2661 2662 2663 ... 3163 3164
@PaintmasterSheo
Oh ok, thank you!!
@PaintmasterSheo
Oh ok, thank you!!
Untitled94-20220821210211.pngUntitled94-20220821210121.pngUntitled94-20220821210005.png
What dragon species originate from Light? Just curious.
What dragon species originate from Light? Just curious.
23998.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifDrako
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifShe/Her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif+4 FR
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifDragon Fan

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifPFP Dragon
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifSkins/Accents
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifHatchery
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifWishlist
7PxzYVb.png YzDUQXb.png vonVRKR.png
@DrakoTheDragon Imps and Pearlcatchers are Light breeds. You can see what breeds come from where in the Encyclopedia.
@DrakoTheDragon Imps and Pearlcatchers are Light breeds. You can see what breeds come from where in the Encyclopedia.
WKtl2lb.png
1YB0OjO.png
RUGBzP5.png
jQub7yI.png
wAfJ7Bn.png
reHWBXk.png
lSyxazy.png
p19HCH0.png
[quote name="mithrel" date="2021-06-13 15:32:28" ] @/DrakoTheDragon Imps and Pearlcatchers are Light breeds. You can see what breeds come from where in the Encyclopedia. [/quote] Thank you! I didn't know where to look for things like this.
mithrel wrote on 2021-06-13 15:32:28:
@/DrakoTheDragon Imps and Pearlcatchers are Light breeds. You can see what breeds come from where in the Encyclopedia.

Thank you! I didn't know where to look for things like this.
23998.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifDrako
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifShe/Her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif+4 FR
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifDragon Fan

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifPFP Dragon
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifSkins/Accents
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifHatchery
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifWishlist
7PxzYVb.png YzDUQXb.png vonVRKR.png
Is there an updated/active subspecies hub? The most recent one I saw was from January of last year. *glares at forum search*
Is there an updated/active subspecies hub? The most recent one I saw was from January of last year. *glares at forum search*
WKtl2lb.png
1YB0OjO.png
RUGBzP5.png
jQub7yI.png
wAfJ7Bn.png
reHWBXk.png
lSyxazy.png
p19HCH0.png
where is the link to the tasks for extra den slots?
where is the link to the tasks for extra den slots?
@RainbowShy

Go to your hibernal den, hit the edit button that’s shaped like a gear, then select the button that says +slots. The hibernal den tasks will be one of the two options given. Edit: it should be the left option
@RainbowShy

Go to your hibernal den, hit the edit button that’s shaped like a gear, then select the button that says +slots. The hibernal den tasks will be one of the two options given. Edit: it should be the left option
[quote name="KrystalRage" date="2021-06-13 16:29:06" ] @RainbowShy Go to your hibernal den, hit the edit button that’s shaped like a gear, then select the option that says +slots. The hibernal den tasks will be one of the two options given. Edit: it should be the left option [/quote] thank you so much!!
KrystalRage wrote on 2021-06-13 16:29:06:
@RainbowShy

Go to your hibernal den, hit the edit button that’s shaped like a gear, then select the option that says +slots. The hibernal den tasks will be one of the two options given. Edit: it should be the left option
thank you so much!!
also where can i find clay? does it drop from the coli? and if so what level?
also where can i find clay? does it drop from the coli? and if so what level?
@RainbowShy you can find this information from the game database
https://www1.flightrising.com/game-database/item/177
@RainbowShy you can find this information from the game database
https://www1.flightrising.com/game-database/item/177
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
1 2 ... 2659 2660 2661 2662 2663 ... 3163 3164