Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Forgot to login yeaterday
I can't believe I missed getting a free eliminate!!! I was driving to Massachusetts and was too tired to tend flight rising.

At least this will help a lot of new players just starting out, I don't need the extra eliminate but oof.
I can't believe I missed getting a free eliminate!!! I was driving to Massachusetts and was too tired to tend flight rising.

At least this will help a lot of new players just starting out, I don't need the extra eliminate but oof.
H0GRpN2.png
@veggiestew did you donate items to the event? If so you can still claim your prize.
@veggiestew did you donate items to the event? If so you can still claim your prize.
aasolsmall.pngaa
mags
they/vae
fr +8
drymmsmallsmall.png
@paintmastersheo I donated today and the day before yesterday but I missed the second stage and it's too late sadly, it looks like the price of elims has gone down with the new influx though so I may invest in a few
@paintmastersheo I donated today and the day before yesterday but I missed the second stage and it's too late sadly, it looks like the price of elims has gone down with the new influx though so I may invest in a few
H0GRpN2.png
[emoji=eliminate size=1][emoji=eliminate size=1][emoji=eliminate size=1] [emoji=eliminate size=1] [emoji=eliminate size=1][emoji=eliminate size=1][emoji=eliminate size=1] [emoji=eliminate size=1] [emoji=eliminate size=1]

899b13958bd8dd6201cfc8808fbe7689b2ce2e3d.png
FbBE7dN.png
bYt72YT.png
y2UYCzJ.png
a69iToJ.png
mlHpBMC.png
Ap2AjBP.gif
o090-d01-Sinornis.pngo090-d02-Sinornis.pngo090-d03-Sinornis.pngo090-d04-Sinornis.pngo090-d05-Sinornis.png
They only had ~6 hours to get the reward. RIP anyone working/sleeping during that time.
They only had ~6 hours to get the reward. RIP anyone working/sleeping during that time.
@razaran afaik you can still collect the rewards after that time is up, you just can’t donate to get it anymore.
@razaran afaik you can still collect the rewards after that time is up, you just can’t donate to get it anymore.
giphy.gifp74ovv7.gifmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
@veggiestew
You should be able to click back to Stage 2 and collect your reward if you donated during the stage
@veggiestew
You should be able to click back to Stage 2 and collect your reward if you donated during the stage
DdvClvz.png ____________ deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif_____________DdvClvz.png