Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 8th Anniversary: Dustcarve Dig
1 2 ... 99 100 101 102 103 ... 223 224
oh this is awesome. i missed the first event thou rip i was busy and didnt come on till today.
oh this is awesome. i missed the first event thou rip i was busy and didnt come on till today.
Stay Golden
Oh maaaaaaaaan I am just now seeing this, but the event looks interesting! Can't wait to see where it goes. :O

Happy anniversary FR! It's amazing that so much time has passed. I can't believe it's been that long for me as I've been here since almost the beginning.
Oh maaaaaaaaan I am just now seeing this, but the event looks interesting! Can't wait to see where it goes. :O

Happy anniversary FR! It's amazing that so much time has passed. I can't believe it's been that long for me as I've been here since almost the beginning.
Z9y97hI.pngfmncwKc.pngIIqCc0y.png
And we all dig, and we all dig, together! Together!!
And we all dig, and we all dig, together! Together!!

tumblr_ozgxky6pB21vs8wkyo1_500.jpg
pog!! happy 8th aniversary!
pog!! happy 8th aniversary!
Happy Anniversary! Time to start digging!
Happy Anniversary! Time to start digging!
I'm sorry, but I really hope someday we get an event that is not tied to the coli at all. It's tiring and repetitive. ;-;
I'm sorry, but I really hope someday we get an event that is not tied to the coli at all. It's tiring and repetitive. ;-;
[quote name="Karja" date="2021-06-09 11:33:18" ] I'm sorry, but I really hope someday we get an event that is not tied to the coli at all. It's tiring and repetitive. ;-; [/quote] That’s one thing I really like about this one! You get items from doing most general site things! Like bonding with familiars, which I have personally found lovely due to I have a number of them. I don’t always have time for the coliseum, and this event really lets you participate even if you aren’t way into the coli! It’s lovely I think!
Karja wrote on 2021-06-09 11:33:18:
That’s one thing I really like about this one! You get items from doing most general site things! Like bonding with familiars, which I have personally found lovely due to I have a number of them. I don’t always have time for the coliseum, and this event really lets you participate even if you aren’t way into the coli! It’s lovely I think!
swap_by_rebebird-dcmdt5g.pngtumblr_puemdu5BCj1vjloioo1_100.pngSB3LpZT.png
@Karja coliseum is not required [emoji=guardian winking size=1] you can get supplies to turn in by using your gathering turns, bonding with familiars, answering Tomo trivia questions correctly, starting dragon nests and hatching them, brewing for Slime and Goo, collecting at Pinkerton's, and trading with Swipp and Crim.
@Karja coliseum is not required you can get supplies to turn in by using your gathering turns, bonding with familiars, answering Tomo trivia questions correctly, starting dragon nests and hatching them, brewing for Slime and Goo, collecting at Pinkerton's, and trading with Swipp and Crim.
FR +0 | Woman
Art | Thread
Sales
Tales of Ostlea Discussion
dVkftIl.png
x
x
x

Blancblack_egg.gif
hYhXXAs.png
x
x