Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Updated] The Giving Tree
1 2 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 120
bump!
bump!
Na5WGHa.png
@seamists sent fams ! c:

Easy: 20 gems / kt
Easy: any of the skins i do not have. they are located on the very first post! Click!
There are many more i do not have though, so feel free to pm me ^_^

Medium: 40 gems / kt
Medium: fams i don’t have worth of 40 kt / gems total

Hard: Any amount higher then 40 kt/ gems, an unhatched egg,or any treasure/gem marketplace genes for modern breeds c:

I just calculated how much treasure and gems i need for gening my dragons and the total is 20,5 million treasure and 40.3k gems so any amount higher then 20gems/ 15kt is highly appereciated! :D
@seamists sent fams ! c:

Easy: 20 gems / kt
Easy: any of the skins i do not have. they are located on the very first post! Click!
There are many more i do not have though, so feel free to pm me ^_^

Medium: 40 gems / kt
Medium: fams i don’t have worth of 40 kt / gems total

Hard: Any amount higher then 40 kt/ gems, an unhatched egg,or any treasure/gem marketplace genes for modern breeds c:

I just calculated how much treasure and gems i need for gening my dragons and the total is 20,5 million treasure and 40.3k gems so any amount higher then 20gems/ 15kt is highly appereciated! :D
She/Her, Female, Adult (20+) Florist

PWYW Grab Bags!
400+ stacks of 4point food for cheaper than AH!

FR time +9 (Dutch), Dyslexic gen 1 collector :’)
bump!

--skip me--
bump!

--skip me--
Na5WGHa.png
I would but i cant gift
I would but i cant gift
Untitled.pngcgfqgUl.pngfutYkXZ.png2c4d277263007f56aecf94d687c6abf54f5e24db.png1mZJgxz.png
@StormJunes Could you please make a separate list for skins on your wish list worth under 15kt/20g? Many of the festival skins are worth more than that, and the rules state that it's up to the poster to check the values of their wishlist items.
@StormJunes Could you please make a separate list for skins on your wish list worth under 15kt/20g? Many of the festival skins are worth more than that, and the rules state that it's up to the poster to check the values of their wishlist items.
@ShadowMoonWolf Done, they’re on the third post now of the thread. i’m not gonna edit my original post as i don’t want to ping the user again.
@ShadowMoonWolf Done, they’re on the third post now of the thread. i’m not gonna edit my original post as i don’t want to ping the user again.
She/Her, Female, Adult (20+) Florist

PWYW Grab Bags!
400+ stacks of 4point food for cheaper than AH!

FR time +9 (Dutch), Dyslexic gen 1 collector :’)
@StormJunes sent 40kt! [b][u]EASY[/u][/b] [LIST] [*]crow x25 [*]bloodsong starsilk wingdrapes [/LIST] [b][u]MEDIUM[/u][/b] [item=Diver Emblem] or [item=Accent: Crevice] [b][u]HARD[/u][/b] [item=Accent: Night Fairy] or [item=Accent: Stellae Umbrarum] [b][u](EXTREMELY) HARD[/u][/b] [item=Shadow Sprite]
@StormJunes sent 40kt!

EASY
  • crow x25
  • bloodsong starsilk wingdrapes

MEDIUM

Diver Emblem or Accent: Crevice

HARD
Accent: Night Fairy or Accent: Stellae Umbrarum

(EXTREMELY) HARD
Shadow Sprite
tumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.gif
bump

--skip me!--
bump

--skip me!--
Na5WGHa.png
[center][font=century]@phantasmagoric sending! EASY: - 15kt/g -rusted treasure chests that add up to this limit -buy 10 tickets to my raffle (in sig) MEDIUM: -any festival chest -any skin/familiar worth this limit -35g/kt -baldwin materials that add up to the minimum (i need blue goo ;w;) -buy 22 tickets to my raffle (linked in sig) HARD: - UMAs - Gem Genes (any) - [item=breed change: pearlcatcher] [item=breed change: skydancer] [item=breed change: spiral] - [item=spare inventory crate] - egg. [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gcv0Jz_1OfF39dY7uz30WOhEEHNlfaag8IDI0vVET-Y/edit#gid=0]genes i need[/url] || [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2865905/1#post_43445046]wishlist[/url] i would also appreciate any festival items (except the goblins) especially from July 2020-May 2021! i'm a huge fan of festival chests too and i hoard the bears :D [/center]
@phantasmagoric
sending!

EASY:
- 15kt/g
-rusted treasure chests that add up to this limit
-buy 10 tickets to my raffle (in sig)

MEDIUM:
-any festival chest
-any skin/familiar worth this limit
-35g/kt
-baldwin materials that add up to the minimum (i need blue goo ;w;)
-buy 22 tickets to my raffle (linked in sig)

HARD:
- UMAs
- Gem Genes (any)
- Breed Change: Pearlcatcher Breed Change: Skydancer Breed Change: Spiral
- Spare Inventory Crate
- egg.
genes i need || wishlist

i would also appreciate any festival items (except the goblins) especially from July 2020-May 2021! i'm a huge fan of festival chests too and i hoard the bears :D

blue | +2 FRT
casual love

raffle
pm me to be friends!
xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx
16471.png
@ethics bought 10 tickets for the raffle! [b]Easy:[/b] - 20g - any apparel on my wishlist (in my signature) worth 20g - any familiar I don't currently own up to 20g [b]Medium:[/b] - buy a dragon from my 'For Sale' tab - anything off this outfit: [outfit=1574506] (Note: some items may exceed 45g limit) - any apparel on my wishlist worth 45g - any items I need for my hibden (check bottom of my wishlist) [b]Hard:[/b] - any unhatched egg - any UMAs or skins on my wishlist - any halo (for my flight reps) - spare inventory crate - a gilded chest (or a few more if you're feeling generous lol) - an Eliminate - any of the following genes/specialty items: [item=Vial of Naivety][item=Scroll of Eternal Youth][item=Tertiary Gene: Koi][item=Tertiary Gene: Veined][item=Breed Change: Veilspun]
@ethics bought 10 tickets for the raffle!

Easy:
- 20g
- any apparel on my wishlist (in my signature) worth 20g
- any familiar I don't currently own up to 20g

Medium:
- buy a dragon from my 'For Sale' tab
- anything off this outfit:
Not Found

(Note: some items may exceed 45g limit)
- any apparel on my wishlist worth 45g
- any items I need for my hibden (check bottom of my wishlist)

Hard:
- any unhatched egg
- any UMAs or skins on my wishlist
- any halo (for my flight reps)
- spare inventory crate
- a gilded chest (or a few more if you're feeling generous lol)
- an Eliminate
- any of the following genes/specialty items:
Vial of Naivety Scroll of Eternal Youth Tertiary Gene: Koi Tertiary Gene: Veined Breed Change: Veilspun
Na5WGHa.png
1 2 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 120