Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Words on the Wind, Vol 5
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
"Dragons obtained via the Crossroads, Auction House, or unhatched eggs now properly move to the back of the lair, and should hopefully stop rearranging your other clanmates."

IT'S WORKING. AND IT'S WORKING *SO* WELL. Thank you so much for fixing this. Ladies and gentlemen, you're awesome, and keep up the great work :3
"Dragons obtained via the Crossroads, Auction House, or unhatched eggs now properly move to the back of the lair, and should hopefully stop rearranging your other clanmates."

IT'S WORKING. AND IT'S WORKING *SO* WELL. Thank you so much for fixing this. Ladies and gentlemen, you're awesome, and keep up the great work :3
aemfxx.jpg
@Esme; it has been confirmed a few pages back that the profile pages are indeed a bit bugged, but are being worked on! Thank you for reporting c:
@Esme; it has been confirmed a few pages back that the profile pages are indeed a bit bugged, but are being worked on! Thank you for reporting c:
I want toothy accents now.
I want toothy accents now.
@Aequorin

thanks for the updates.

The increase in supply of MP items should, logically, according to the market principle, by all means lower prices. What this does not take into account of is that of speculation.

Also, the AH prices do not reflect the actual worth or value of items, because of said speculation. Sometimes when I really want to make prices low, I try to dump certain items at near MP prices (since the AH eats up some of it). But when demand was high enough, there were people who were willing to buy up that item just to resell it at a higher price.

You want to avoid letting items plummet below their MP value (as is the case with many items that are not in demand but are still common), ideally (unless of course that's not your intention, which is fine too), but you also want prices to remain fair. Common items that are in demand will have their prices jacked up.

Like with the capitalist principle, treasure accumulates, and there are plenty of people who have nothing to do *cough cough cough me cough* than to ... well, try and figure out what to do with said treasure.

We need more appealing treasure and gem sinks. What we do have... Is nice, I guess. Maybe others like it. Maybe there are people who have expensive dragon projects and really want to fulfil their vision. I'm personally here to hoard stuff, which... I seem to be doing an okay job of. *dragon* I collect things. Sometimes I collect too much and have to get rid of them. Then I get annoyed at the prices and try to undercut. =3=; Everyone's mileage varies. But many people don't use the AH, they try to barter or they ... prefer to play by other means. So not only is it risky to use the AH as a barometer, unless we have some hard data and a good means of trading items or currency, what we will end up with is a competitive system which isn't very good for newcomers who don't have the treasure. (Unless they buy gems. More power to them.)

Demand, not just supply, contributes to it as well. I hope that you will take this into account - but of course, if that also wasn't your intention, I apologise.

Anyway, good luck balancing it, I just wanted to point out certain things which maybe you've not taken into account.

...*twiddles fingers* now i've typed something long and i'm not sure what i was trying to say uuhhh hello i am teddy how do you do nice site btw
@Aequorin

thanks for the updates.

The increase in supply of MP items should, logically, according to the market principle, by all means lower prices. What this does not take into account of is that of speculation.

Also, the AH prices do not reflect the actual worth or value of items, because of said speculation. Sometimes when I really want to make prices low, I try to dump certain items at near MP prices (since the AH eats up some of it). But when demand was high enough, there were people who were willing to buy up that item just to resell it at a higher price.

You want to avoid letting items plummet below their MP value (as is the case with many items that are not in demand but are still common), ideally (unless of course that's not your intention, which is fine too), but you also want prices to remain fair. Common items that are in demand will have their prices jacked up.

Like with the capitalist principle, treasure accumulates, and there are plenty of people who have nothing to do *cough cough cough me cough* than to ... well, try and figure out what to do with said treasure.

We need more appealing treasure and gem sinks. What we do have... Is nice, I guess. Maybe others like it. Maybe there are people who have expensive dragon projects and really want to fulfil their vision. I'm personally here to hoard stuff, which... I seem to be doing an okay job of. *dragon* I collect things. Sometimes I collect too much and have to get rid of them. Then I get annoyed at the prices and try to undercut. =3=; Everyone's mileage varies. But many people don't use the AH, they try to barter or they ... prefer to play by other means. So not only is it risky to use the AH as a barometer, unless we have some hard data and a good means of trading items or currency, what we will end up with is a competitive system which isn't very good for newcomers who don't have the treasure. (Unless they buy gems. More power to them.)

Demand, not just supply, contributes to it as well. I hope that you will take this into account - but of course, if that also wasn't your intention, I apologise.

Anyway, good luck balancing it, I just wanted to point out certain things which maybe you've not taken into account.

...*twiddles fingers* now i've typed something long and i'm not sure what i was trying to say uuhhh hello i am teddy how do you do nice site btw
Pairs
XHxgasI.gif
Dat tide lord o_o
Dat tide lord o_o
-dis is under construction-
Thanks a bunch for fixing the lair and code issues! *u*
Thanks a bunch for fixing the lair and code issues! *u*
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."