Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Words on the Wind, Vol 5
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
You mods all missed this.... [img]http://i1148.photobucket.com/albums/o577/GlobalCooldown/parthardwarden_zps37223481.gif[/img]
You mods all missed this....

parthardwarden_zps37223481.gif
2mo18w3.jpg24zj993.jpg263ddm9.jpg
@Aequorin

I hate to be a party pooper, but three dragons I just got from a crossroads did not go to the back. They didn't rearrange all the rest of my dragons though! Just inserted themselves randomly into my lair.
@Aequorin

I hate to be a party pooper, but three dragons I just got from a crossroads did not go to the back. They didn't rearrange all the rest of my dragons though! Just inserted themselves randomly into my lair.
sZRxyrd.png
I can't tell you how happy all of these updates make me!... Especially the Lair and Link ones * ^ *
You guys are awesome! Thank you for the hard work~
I can't tell you how happy all of these updates make me!... Especially the Lair and Link ones * ^ *
You guys are awesome! Thank you for the hard work~
VGxuHXT.png
Oh this was quite a pleasant read, and I had no idea that many people signed up for the registration! (myself being one of them)
Oh this was quite a pleasant read, and I had no idea that many people signed up for the registration! (myself being one of them)
@Zzyli - I figured out that I can do it manually. Instead of using File Explorer and double clicking the file I have to go into GIMP and do some fancy stuff to get it to come up xP When I try to double click it in File Explorer it goes 'look for an app in the app store to open this file'. Usually under 'more options' I can select the program I want to open a file type with but GIMP was just not showing up. Ugh!

But Windows XP though. Geez I remember that. Fancy little jingles as it shut down and started up hehehehe~

@ronnster - Figured it out after struggling for about an hour or so! Local library is poor and only has Paint though! If school was in session I could've done it in art class but alas it is summer. But thank you for your tips/advice~! I always use a laptop mouse for my art (which may seem as if it yields crappy results and uneven lines, but I've been working with it since 2008 :P).
@Zzyli - I figured out that I can do it manually. Instead of using File Explorer and double clicking the file I have to go into GIMP and do some fancy stuff to get it to come up xP When I try to double click it in File Explorer it goes 'look for an app in the app store to open this file'. Usually under 'more options' I can select the program I want to open a file type with but GIMP was just not showing up. Ugh!

But Windows XP though. Geez I remember that. Fancy little jingles as it shut down and started up hehehehe~

@ronnster - Figured it out after struggling for about an hour or so! Local library is poor and only has Paint though! If school was in session I could've done it in art class but alas it is summer. But thank you for your tips/advice~! I always use a laptop mouse for my art (which may seem as if it yields crappy results and uneven lines, but I've been working with it since 2008 :P).
7m8ENT7.gif
x x x
Ceremonial Scythe Sharpened Scythe
x x
Wishlist
The toothy grin thing could be turned into another version of the "2048: Dergon Deity Edition". That would be interesting to play. ^_^

After all, we already have "big eye", so why not "big teeth"?
The toothy grin thing could be turned into another version of the "2048: Dergon Deity Edition". That would be interesting to play. ^_^

After all, we already have "big eye", so why not "big teeth"?
eP6ZvqL.png Flight Journey Lightning|Wind|Arcane|Nature|Shadow|Fire|Ice
Flight Project|Gen2 Imps
fkUgl3H.png
Wuxgpxj.png
Ah, colouring......
@ArcaFelidae should give this a go.
Ah, colouring......
@ArcaFelidae should give this a go.
17 hours ahead of Flight Rising time
bbtm2_zpse6cee531.png
Need to contact me? Try messageing me on Felisfire, if you don't want to register there, you can always try me on my Facebook page
@LostUmbreon

Come to think of it, that's what I had to do, but I'd already dealt with some .psd files when I was helping someone out so I did it without thinking. o///o It seems like GIMP's end is totally cool with the psd, but Windows hates it. Then again, Windows 8 seems to hate life or something. I'm not sure who thought it was a good idea to design exactly the same OS to run on both tablets and desktops.
@LostUmbreon

Come to think of it, that's what I had to do, but I'd already dealt with some .psd files when I was helping someone out so I did it without thinking. o///o It seems like GIMP's end is totally cool with the psd, but Windows hates it. Then again, Windows 8 seems to hate life or something. I'm not sure who thought it was a good idea to design exactly the same OS to run on both tablets and desktops.
[quote name="Sammyken" date="2014-06-25 09:30:03"]@Aequorin I hate to be a party pooper, but three dragons I just got from a crossroads did not go to the back. They didn't rearrange all the rest of my dragons though! Just inserted themselves randomly into my lair.[/quote] Same issue for me except I'm still having the lair rearrange on me with CR trades. Kaworu constantly is running away from his mate to be #1 on page 2. XD Normal hatchings seem to be fine though.
Sammyken wrote on 2014-06-25 09:30:03:
@Aequorin

Same issue for me except I'm still having the lair rearrange on me with CR trades. Kaworu constantly is running away from his mate to be #1 on page 2. XD Normal hatchings seem to be fine though.
Love the cosplays! So creative!
Love the cosplays! So creative!
earthshieldr.png
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24