Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | MHA: A New Generation OOC [Closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 73 74
@SmilodonLady
I love her quirk that is so neat! I can imagine her coming to school as a mosquito or something one day and everyone being freaked out. Accepted!
@SmilodonLady
I love her quirk that is so neat! I can imagine her coming to school as a mosquito or something one day and everyone being freaked out. Accepted!
LEpJMnn.png zNcyhot.png RDt6LqI.png J7D1quC.png qIT33wL.png

WI7lnRZ.png em6G0U2.png SV9CXSe.pngYMPbu9R.png
I'd be interested in joining if this is still open (likely with a hero and a student, as I have a few fancharacters of both roles)!
I won't be able to post forms until some time tomorrow, though, if that's an issue.
I'd be interested in joining if this is still open (likely with a hero and a student, as I have a few fancharacters of both roles)!
I won't be able to post forms until some time tomorrow, though, if that's an issue.
LKF!
(They/Them)
Bogsneak Enjoyer
Comms - Art Search
@LKF
I was actually planning on closing it tonight after a friend of mine made a character so you made it just in time! Also I have finals tomorrow and Tuesday so the IC won’t be out for a little while. ^^
@LKF
I was actually planning on closing it tonight after a friend of mine made a character so you made it just in time! Also I have finals tomorrow and Tuesday so the IC won’t be out for a little while. ^^

Name: Tracer Stella
Hero Name: Tracer
Quirk: Pink Gems, he can manifest anything non organic out of pink crystals(meaning it has to be a solid, no energy stuff allowed) he cant make anything larger then a small car and struggles to generate more then one item at the moment
Appearance: Thin. long black hair kept in ponytail, fair skin, light blue eyes that turn pink when using his quirk, s scar runs down his face
Hero Outfit: He wears an electronic protogen face mask that has orange highlights so people cant tell if hes using his quirk, black T-shirt, cargo pants, and combat boots, with a white long flowing overcoat with a pink trim. also a sort of valkary helm with the same color scheme as the overcoat can be attached and removed from the protogen mask.
Blood Type: O
Likes: pickles, People who earn his trust, may find out more later..
Dislikes: Dairy Products(lactose intolerant), Betrayal, people who only want power.
Strengths: Speed, agility, and acrobats,
Weaknesses: Physical power, weaker then average bones.
Personality: Humorous, hes closed off to most people letting very little slip, when someone has earned his trust he loosens up around them.
Backstory: He was assaulted once by a power hungry villain, resulting in a scar on his face, and the desire to be a hero.
Other: not much
Name: Tracer Stella
Hero Name: Tracer
Quirk: Pink Gems, he can manifest anything non organic out of pink crystals(meaning it has to be a solid, no energy stuff allowed) he cant make anything larger then a small car and struggles to generate more then one item at the moment
Appearance: Thin. long black hair kept in ponytail, fair skin, light blue eyes that turn pink when using his quirk, s scar runs down his face
Hero Outfit: He wears an electronic protogen face mask that has orange highlights so people cant tell if hes using his quirk, black T-shirt, cargo pants, and combat boots, with a white long flowing overcoat with a pink trim. also a sort of valkary helm with the same color scheme as the overcoat can be attached and removed from the protogen mask.
Blood Type: O
Likes: pickles, People who earn his trust, may find out more later..
Dislikes: Dairy Products(lactose intolerant), Betrayal, people who only want power.
Strengths: Speed, agility, and acrobats,
Weaknesses: Physical power, weaker then average bones.
Personality: Humorous, hes closed off to most people letting very little slip, when someone has earned his trust he loosens up around them.
Backstory: He was assaulted once by a power hungry villain, resulting in a scar on his face, and the desire to be a hero.
Other: not much
+ 8 fr time
up_7bca7c0d5f10e6c5_Download.png
I like how a bunch of people here are friends, and then there’s me, the weird gay who just showed up on y’all’s doorstep /j
I like how a bunch of people here are friends, and then there’s me, the weird gay who just showed up on y’all’s doorstep /j
pTjbLr0.png
Bingo
They/Them
+8 FRT
My username is RBG, not RGB
HotnSpicy’s Beauty Tips and Tricks
[nextcol]Blank blank blank[nextcol]blank blank blank[nextcol]
I have finals today a h h h

Also my friend may be interested in this, is it possible to get a spot for her?
I have finals today a h h h

Also my friend may be interested in this, is it possible to get a spot for her?
mU3UPIq.jpeg
Oof same Scales, good luck! And yeah that shouldn’t be a issue! The more the merrier as long as we don’t get like 15 people lol. Also it’s alright Catty XDD.
Oof same Scales, good luck! And yeah that shouldn’t be a issue! The more the merrier as long as we don’t get like 15 people lol. Also it’s alright Catty XDD.

@Dragonstarkbark
All good just missing one little thing. ;)
@Dragonstarkbark
All good just missing one little thing. ;)

I should probably study instead of looking at everyone’s characters (I have an exam in like 20 minutes lol)
I should probably study instead of looking at everyone’s characters (I have an exam in like 20 minutes lol)
pTjbLr0.png
Bingo
They/Them
+8 FRT
My username is RBG, not RGB
HotnSpicy’s Beauty Tips and Tricks
[nextcol]Blank blank blank[nextcol]blank blank blank[nextcol]
I finished my final :D

Also my character is almost done apart from appearance bc I'm drawing him and struggling with a hero costume

@Pinkish13 Here's the thread :3
I finished my final :D

Also my character is almost done apart from appearance bc I'm drawing him and struggling with a hero costume

@Pinkish13 Here's the thread :3
mU3UPIq.jpeg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 73 74