Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Killers in the Clan (waitlist open!)
1 2 ... 214 215 216 217 218 ... 443 444
His sibling's sobs got quieter over time, but ae still had aer head buried on his shoulder, so he just stood there continuing to pat aer head feathers as he talked to the rest of the clan. Ae could have all the time ae needs.

"Yup I died, didn't stay that way for long tho." he smiled endearingly, ruffling aer feathers. He was so thankful for everything ae did to bring him back and keep him healthy. Unfortunately, the rest of the words they used were just too poetic for him to comprehend - but he got the gist of it: "Don't ask your sibling to bring my sibling back" He didn't know how he felt about that - who would rather staying dead? "I-uh, if you say so. Just let us know if you change your mind?" He said, not really sure if the magic-of-living-again would still be effective the next day.

As he just got done talking to Ricordea, Pyotr approached him yet again. He seemed to like chatting Meilee, and that made Meilee happy. Unfortunately, it seemed that he was quite confused - Meilee didn't blame him for that though, he had just moved in a day ago after all. "Oh, I that's not my sister." He said, pointing at Thelxiope's corpse. "That's- well, that was their sister." He raised his hand from the corpse to Ricordea, who stood still next to the body, still looking ready to fight anyone who got close. "I only got one sibling, and that's Strike."

Lastly, the frantic spiral caught his eye. Radman seemed unusually distressed, but with ae on his shoulder, Meilee didn't have the mobility nor the motivation to go and talk to another dragon. Plus if he did, it'd be Ricordea who he'd talk to. They seemed like they needed someone to talk to, especially after their sibling's death.

Meilee votes for Radman
His sibling's sobs got quieter over time, but ae still had aer head buried on his shoulder, so he just stood there continuing to pat aer head feathers as he talked to the rest of the clan. Ae could have all the time ae needs.

"Yup I died, didn't stay that way for long tho." he smiled endearingly, ruffling aer feathers. He was so thankful for everything ae did to bring him back and keep him healthy. Unfortunately, the rest of the words they used were just too poetic for him to comprehend - but he got the gist of it: "Don't ask your sibling to bring my sibling back" He didn't know how he felt about that - who would rather staying dead? "I-uh, if you say so. Just let us know if you change your mind?" He said, not really sure if the magic-of-living-again would still be effective the next day.

As he just got done talking to Ricordea, Pyotr approached him yet again. He seemed to like chatting Meilee, and that made Meilee happy. Unfortunately, it seemed that he was quite confused - Meilee didn't blame him for that though, he had just moved in a day ago after all. "Oh, I that's not my sister." He said, pointing at Thelxiope's corpse. "That's- well, that was their sister." He raised his hand from the corpse to Ricordea, who stood still next to the body, still looking ready to fight anyone who got close. "I only got one sibling, and that's Strike."

Lastly, the frantic spiral caught his eye. Radman seemed unusually distressed, but with ae on his shoulder, Meilee didn't have the mobility nor the motivation to go and talk to another dragon. Plus if he did, it'd be Ricordea who he'd talk to. They seemed like they needed someone to talk to, especially after their sibling's death.

Meilee votes for Radman
KreseKaleiSign.png

Also visit:
Light Dom Shop
#Unnamedisvalid
My Challenges
Dragons for Sale
Radman took off his hat. "Is-Is it because I was a criminal leader? Gosh- I had no choice! They kicked me out, anyway...B-but I wouldn't kill a clanmate!! Please, please, change your minds!!"
Radman took off his hat. "Is-Is it because I was a criminal leader? Gosh- I had no choice! They kicked me out, anyway...B-but I wouldn't kill a clanmate!! Please, please, change your minds!!"
Hello!! I’m Sunny!! He/they please!
Mana sighed, massaging her temples. There seemed to be some sort of commotion outside, and it really was giving her quite the headache.

Quietly, the Pearlcatcher tucked her poetry journal and pearl into the leather satchel by her desk, slinging it over her head so she could go outside and figure out what was happening. Just as she was about to exit the den, however, she frowned, remembering something. Hesitantly, she pulled her pearl back out of the bag. After glancing over it for a few seconds, her suspicions were quickly confirmed.

At first glance, the pearl seemed to be perfectly fine. The longer she looked at it, however, Mana could see little cracks and chipped areas randomly appearing where there were none before. Small bits of coloured paint turned up and winked out as they pleased. Instead of having a fully normal, pearlescent sheen, the whole thing was now a strange mix of that and being reflective, like polished silver.

Hanging her satchel on a hook next to the door, the Pearlcatcher carefully sat down on the rug.

Her horn started to glow faintly, and as she laid her claws upon the pearl, its glamours slowly started to renew. The cracks seemed to fill in and repair themselves, and the dents smoothed over. The odd flakes of paint disappeared into misty shapes, swirling around briefly on the surface of the pearl before vanishing entirely. The reflective-ness of it faded into a normal sort of white with the slightest extra-pearlescent shimmer.

The pearl simply lay there, the innocent receiver of all these spells. The lustrous sphere now shone with a soft, humble brilliance and exuded look-away,-I-don’t-need-to-be-noticed and very-normal-pearl-here energy.

Satisfied, Mana stood up and finally set it back into the satchel. It should be good for another week or so. She glanced outside through the window- it had taken her around half of an hour to renew the spells. Her headache felt worse now, but she still wanted to see what was happening outside. Silently, she slung the satchel over her neck and wings before turning the knob and walking out.

They were all still some way off, so she lifted herself into the air and flew over, landing next to Meilee the Mirror. She gave him a brief smile and focused her gaze on what everyone was looking at.

Oh... She stepped closer to the edge of the pit for a better look. Oh, no, she thought, looking away. It was horrible, and brought back flashing memories of that fateful day long ago in her own life, the one filled with images of blood and teeth.

Who would ever do such a thing?

Impaled upon spikes so grim and dreary,
Rows of teeth are bared and leery;
Their hunger has been satisfied, their thirst quenched,
And not a thought do they give to the one whose life has been wrenched.

Mana votes for Radman.
Mana sighed, massaging her temples. There seemed to be some sort of commotion outside, and it really was giving her quite the headache.

Quietly, the Pearlcatcher tucked her poetry journal and pearl into the leather satchel by her desk, slinging it over her head so she could go outside and figure out what was happening. Just as she was about to exit the den, however, she frowned, remembering something. Hesitantly, she pulled her pearl back out of the bag. After glancing over it for a few seconds, her suspicions were quickly confirmed.

At first glance, the pearl seemed to be perfectly fine. The longer she looked at it, however, Mana could see little cracks and chipped areas randomly appearing where there were none before. Small bits of coloured paint turned up and winked out as they pleased. Instead of having a fully normal, pearlescent sheen, the whole thing was now a strange mix of that and being reflective, like polished silver.

Hanging her satchel on a hook next to the door, the Pearlcatcher carefully sat down on the rug.

Her horn started to glow faintly, and as she laid her claws upon the pearl, its glamours slowly started to renew. The cracks seemed to fill in and repair themselves, and the dents smoothed over. The odd flakes of paint disappeared into misty shapes, swirling around briefly on the surface of the pearl before vanishing entirely. The reflective-ness of it faded into a normal sort of white with the slightest extra-pearlescent shimmer.

The pearl simply lay there, the innocent receiver of all these spells. The lustrous sphere now shone with a soft, humble brilliance and exuded look-away,-I-don’t-need-to-be-noticed and very-normal-pearl-here energy.

Satisfied, Mana stood up and finally set it back into the satchel. It should be good for another week or so. She glanced outside through the window- it had taken her around half of an hour to renew the spells. Her headache felt worse now, but she still wanted to see what was happening outside. Silently, she slung the satchel over her neck and wings before turning the knob and walking out.

They were all still some way off, so she lifted herself into the air and flew over, landing next to Meilee the Mirror. She gave him a brief smile and focused her gaze on what everyone was looking at.

Oh... She stepped closer to the edge of the pit for a better look. Oh, no, she thought, looking away. It was horrible, and brought back flashing memories of that fateful day long ago in her own life, the one filled with images of blood and teeth.

Who would ever do such a thing?

Impaled upon spikes so grim and dreary,
Rows of teeth are bared and leery;
Their hunger has been satisfied, their thirst quenched,
And not a thought do they give to the one whose life has been wrenched.

Mana votes for Radman.
AUOAU8y.png

A0gxC35.png
Slowly, Serpentstrike removed aer face from Meilee’s shoulder, and lifted aer mask momentarily to wipe the tears away. Ae was certainly still crying, but the worst of it was over. Stitch leaned forward from aer shoulder and caught a wayward tear into its bottle, fascinated by the way it sparkled in the sunlight. Before anyone could get a good look at Strike’s face, ae set the mask down once again and shuffled a step away from Meilee. “Sorry,” ae mumbled, only now realizing he may not have wanted a distraught sibling sobbing into his shoulder.

Now seemed like a good time to address the one who really should be mourning - did Strike take the attention away from them? How inconsiderate. Clearing aer throat, Strike looked up at the fellow skydancer. “I’m sorry,” ae repeated, aer voice still trembling. “That- that was uncalled for. I just-“ Ae gulped, trying not to think of the elephant in the room. Or rather, the corpse in the pit. “It just... reminds me of... no, this isn’t about me. Sorry. Again. I, uh...” Ae trailed off, unsure what to even say in this situation. I’m sorry I can’t bring your sibling back - mine’s more important. That probably wouldn’t go over well, would it?

“I- I can try to bring xem back,” Strike offered, quickly fumbling through aer satchel for needle and thread, although aer bleak tone betrayed aer doubt about the procedure succeeding. “I’ve got some thread, and I can- I can stitch her up, and- by the Wyrmwound, where is it?!” The tears running down aer face picked up speed as Strike desperately searched through the bag, watery eyes obscuring aer vision. The lyre’s tune devolved into dissonance, betraying Strike’s panic even more. Ae didn’t even notice the new dragon on the scene, with aer focus entirely on the bag and its contents.

Ae likely would have been searching for a long time, had Stitch not crawled down from aer shoulder and dug through the bag itself with its free paw. In a matter of seconds, the familiar produced just what its companion was looking for - needle and thread. Strike took the needle gratefully, leaving the spool in Stitch’s hands. The needle trembled in aer hand, with aer still shaking from the tears. Strike bit aer lip, almost producing more tears in the process. The quicker a body was revived, the better, but speed was nothing if the job was sloppy. It’s fine. This is fine. I need to do this.

Hesitantly, Strike glanced towards Ricordea, unsure if they had permission to operate on the recently passed.
Slowly, Serpentstrike removed aer face from Meilee’s shoulder, and lifted aer mask momentarily to wipe the tears away. Ae was certainly still crying, but the worst of it was over. Stitch leaned forward from aer shoulder and caught a wayward tear into its bottle, fascinated by the way it sparkled in the sunlight. Before anyone could get a good look at Strike’s face, ae set the mask down once again and shuffled a step away from Meilee. “Sorry,” ae mumbled, only now realizing he may not have wanted a distraught sibling sobbing into his shoulder.

Now seemed like a good time to address the one who really should be mourning - did Strike take the attention away from them? How inconsiderate. Clearing aer throat, Strike looked up at the fellow skydancer. “I’m sorry,” ae repeated, aer voice still trembling. “That- that was uncalled for. I just-“ Ae gulped, trying not to think of the elephant in the room. Or rather, the corpse in the pit. “It just... reminds me of... no, this isn’t about me. Sorry. Again. I, uh...” Ae trailed off, unsure what to even say in this situation. I’m sorry I can’t bring your sibling back - mine’s more important. That probably wouldn’t go over well, would it?

“I- I can try to bring xem back,” Strike offered, quickly fumbling through aer satchel for needle and thread, although aer bleak tone betrayed aer doubt about the procedure succeeding. “I’ve got some thread, and I can- I can stitch her up, and- by the Wyrmwound, where is it?!” The tears running down aer face picked up speed as Strike desperately searched through the bag, watery eyes obscuring aer vision. The lyre’s tune devolved into dissonance, betraying Strike’s panic even more. Ae didn’t even notice the new dragon on the scene, with aer focus entirely on the bag and its contents.

Ae likely would have been searching for a long time, had Stitch not crawled down from aer shoulder and dug through the bag itself with its free paw. In a matter of seconds, the familiar produced just what its companion was looking for - needle and thread. Strike took the needle gratefully, leaving the spool in Stitch’s hands. The needle trembled in aer hand, with aer still shaking from the tears. Strike bit aer lip, almost producing more tears in the process. The quicker a body was revived, the better, but speed was nothing if the job was sloppy. It’s fine. This is fine. I need to do this.

Hesitantly, Strike glanced towards Ricordea, unsure if they had permission to operate on the recently passed.
Live today. Don’t wait for tomorrow.
sz13nwR.png
untitled_by_someoneanrgything-dbxcqk7.png
Oh right, Strike doesn't have a gender, but how does Meilee not get who I'm- oh whatever, Pyotr thought, and he sighed a little.

"I meant- Sorry, I meant sibling, Strike. She.. they.. ae..? looks.. not okay.."

Pyotr mumbled something angrily under his breath after saying that, it was embarrassing and wasn't a great impression, but hopefully Meilee didn't notice considering he didn't get that Pyotr was talking about Strike and not Thelxiope.

Pyotr looked to Ricordea, the dragon seemed angry, distressed, and ready to fight at the same time. Pyotr believed Thelxiope was Ricordea's sister? or sibling, whatever pronouns Thelxiope went by. Either way, it made sense that Ricordea would be sad, but they didn't seem to be mourning oddly enough. Perhaps they wanted to not be seen crying, to look tough.

Finally Strike seemed to lift aer face from Meilee's shoulder, tears still in aer eyes and proceeded to search for something. After a while aer familiar grabbed a needle and some thread and handed them to Strike. Was ae going to try to bring the dead pearlcatcher back to life? Could ae even do it? Or was Thelxiope already too far gone? Hopefully not, but considering Strike was crying, maybe ae really couldn't bring them back.
Oh right, Strike doesn't have a gender, but how does Meilee not get who I'm- oh whatever, Pyotr thought, and he sighed a little.

"I meant- Sorry, I meant sibling, Strike. She.. they.. ae..? looks.. not okay.."

Pyotr mumbled something angrily under his breath after saying that, it was embarrassing and wasn't a great impression, but hopefully Meilee didn't notice considering he didn't get that Pyotr was talking about Strike and not Thelxiope.

Pyotr looked to Ricordea, the dragon seemed angry, distressed, and ready to fight at the same time. Pyotr believed Thelxiope was Ricordea's sister? or sibling, whatever pronouns Thelxiope went by. Either way, it made sense that Ricordea would be sad, but they didn't seem to be mourning oddly enough. Perhaps they wanted to not be seen crying, to look tough.

Finally Strike seemed to lift aer face from Meilee's shoulder, tears still in aer eyes and proceeded to search for something. After a while aer familiar grabbed a needle and some thread and handed them to Strike. Was ae going to try to bring the dead pearlcatcher back to life? Could ae even do it? Or was Thelxiope already too far gone? Hopefully not, but considering Strike was crying, maybe ae really couldn't bring them back.
tumblr_inline_nbca3vIFnM1qg78ij.png
Andiron had watched the Skydancer walk by, then sunk down into the roots of a tree. In all honesty, he was terrified. Someone had just been murdered, by a Clan member.. A clan member. He realised with another wave of fear that it could be anyone.

He attempted to shrink into the ground, breathing quickly. He wanted Five. He wanted Carcarus. They'd know what to do. Shadowbinder, he'd even take Chasma. He wanted to go home and be hugged by his partners and told that he was okay. Oh why, why did he take this mission? He wasn't even a knight, he didn't have to go.

But the idea of meeting new people, no matter how jumpy or shy he was, enticed him. Reeled him in. And now he was stuck with a murderer.

His eyes drifted to his pendant, the one that Five and Carcarus had given him. He curled his paw around it, taking comfort from the small necklace.

What would Five do?
Five would go around, being silent and listening to people's conversations, trying to find whom the killer was so that they could make them pay.

What would Carcarus do?
Carcarus would go around, but talk to people, comfort them and make sure they felt safe. He would also try to find the killer, but in a more extroverted way.

It was decided. Andiron slowly rose, keeping one paw around the pendant at all times, as if it was giving him strength. He made his way to the group. He'd stand, looking for information (like Five), but if he was talked to, he'd comfort them and talk if they needed (like Carcarus).

Maybe one day he'd find what Andiron would do.

Andiron blindly votes for Radman
Andiron had watched the Skydancer walk by, then sunk down into the roots of a tree. In all honesty, he was terrified. Someone had just been murdered, by a Clan member.. A clan member. He realised with another wave of fear that it could be anyone.

He attempted to shrink into the ground, breathing quickly. He wanted Five. He wanted Carcarus. They'd know what to do. Shadowbinder, he'd even take Chasma. He wanted to go home and be hugged by his partners and told that he was okay. Oh why, why did he take this mission? He wasn't even a knight, he didn't have to go.

But the idea of meeting new people, no matter how jumpy or shy he was, enticed him. Reeled him in. And now he was stuck with a murderer.

His eyes drifted to his pendant, the one that Five and Carcarus had given him. He curled his paw around it, taking comfort from the small necklace.

What would Five do?
Five would go around, being silent and listening to people's conversations, trying to find whom the killer was so that they could make them pay.

What would Carcarus do?
Carcarus would go around, but talk to people, comfort them and make sure they felt safe. He would also try to find the killer, but in a more extroverted way.

It was decided. Andiron slowly rose, keeping one paw around the pendant at all times, as if it was giving him strength. He made his way to the group. He'd stand, looking for information (like Five), but if he was talked to, he'd comfort them and talk if they needed (like Carcarus).

Maybe one day he'd find what Andiron would do.

Andiron blindly votes for Radman
Cauldron Services [Open]
| Wind Dominance Shop [CLOSED] | Dressing and Geneing Services (Free!) [Open] |
"Right."

Ricordea nods towards the other dragon, before tilting her head at the 'observe them' statement. Oh. Right. They needed some way to get clues. That, and they did need a bit more time. Not too much, they didn't wish to linger in the presence of a crowd. It made them seem open to the idea of being surrounded. Couldn't have that.

"Didn't stay that way..." Their focus shifted to Meilee. "Resurrection."

Unheard of, truly.

"If it worked on you, it does have a chance at working on my sibling....but I still...I.." For some reason, Ricordea was stuck at a crossroads. Would it be worse to bring them back? Would it be worse if they didn't? "...I wish I could ask Thel....."

The skydancer caught themselves frowning, and turned their look into a more... stoic one.
She looks to Strike, who had just stopped crying, aer sorrow still apparent.

"Do not feel obligated to apologize. You are trying to.... recover?" The word didn't sound right when it came out of Ricordea's mouth. Why?

When Strike offered to bring Thel back, she watched as ae searched for something. Then, they proceeded to become more and more concerned. What happened? Why was the other like this? Was Strike not afraid of who could see those tears? Or...wait. No, nobody else could be exactly like Ricordea. For some strange reason, they felt the urge to reach out and comfort them. But all she did was flinch and recoil.

"Does that strain you? Are you hurt when you bring dead things to life? I deeply appreciate your offer to revive my sibling, but I don't think Thel would want someone in pain trying to....Attempt revival. You must care for yourself. Please." The skydancer's grip tightened on their spear, as if physically restraining themselves, stopping them from running away because they thought they were saying too much. "As much as I want my sibling back, I will not watch someone sacrifice their time and energy and maybe even their power to do so. I want them to come back, I do. I wish I was vigilant enough to stop that murder from happening..."

Her voice began to tremble, the thought that they could've stopped what happened because they were awake hit them harder than any leviathan ever did. 'No! Do not cry! You are strong! This, you do remember! You remember that you are strong.'

"Why....?" Why did they even have to be strong? Would it kill them to cry in front of others? Why did she care so much? Their eyes looked empty, the vibrant blue fading. "I don't want others hurt. I've seen too much."

Working alone on the leviathan hunting made them think they could handle loss, but in reality, she never really lost anything. Every battle with a leviathan was won. But now she realized she lost two things:

Her identity.
And her family.

Those were battles she could never win.
"Right."

Ricordea nods towards the other dragon, before tilting her head at the 'observe them' statement. Oh. Right. They needed some way to get clues. That, and they did need a bit more time. Not too much, they didn't wish to linger in the presence of a crowd. It made them seem open to the idea of being surrounded. Couldn't have that.

"Didn't stay that way..." Their focus shifted to Meilee. "Resurrection."

Unheard of, truly.

"If it worked on you, it does have a chance at working on my sibling....but I still...I.." For some reason, Ricordea was stuck at a crossroads. Would it be worse to bring them back? Would it be worse if they didn't? "...I wish I could ask Thel....."

The skydancer caught themselves frowning, and turned their look into a more... stoic one.
She looks to Strike, who had just stopped crying, aer sorrow still apparent.

"Do not feel obligated to apologize. You are trying to.... recover?" The word didn't sound right when it came out of Ricordea's mouth. Why?

When Strike offered to bring Thel back, she watched as ae searched for something. Then, they proceeded to become more and more concerned. What happened? Why was the other like this? Was Strike not afraid of who could see those tears? Or...wait. No, nobody else could be exactly like Ricordea. For some strange reason, they felt the urge to reach out and comfort them. But all she did was flinch and recoil.

"Does that strain you? Are you hurt when you bring dead things to life? I deeply appreciate your offer to revive my sibling, but I don't think Thel would want someone in pain trying to....Attempt revival. You must care for yourself. Please." The skydancer's grip tightened on their spear, as if physically restraining themselves, stopping them from running away because they thought they were saying too much. "As much as I want my sibling back, I will not watch someone sacrifice their time and energy and maybe even their power to do so. I want them to come back, I do. I wish I was vigilant enough to stop that murder from happening..."

Her voice began to tremble, the thought that they could've stopped what happened because they were awake hit them harder than any leviathan ever did. 'No! Do not cry! You are strong! This, you do remember! You remember that you are strong.'

"Why....?" Why did they even have to be strong? Would it kill them to cry in front of others? Why did she care so much? Their eyes looked empty, the vibrant blue fading. "I don't want others hurt. I've seen too much."

Working alone on the leviathan hunting made them think they could handle loss, but in reality, she never really lost anything. Every battle with a leviathan was won. But now she realized she lost two things:

Her identity.
And her family.

Those were battles she could never win.
giphy.gif
"Sure Radman may have been a past criminal leader it would be very easy to put the blame on him" Krov thought, she cast her suspicion on someone else

Krovavaya votes for Ji-Woon
"Sure Radman may have been a past criminal leader it would be very easy to put the blame on him" Krov thought, she cast her suspicion on someone else

Krovavaya votes for Ji-Woon
"Weeeeeeeell, looks like I'm gonna vote Radman!" announced Kokichi, loud enough for the accused to hear.

----

Kokichi votes for Radman.
"Weeeeeeeell, looks like I'm gonna vote Radman!" announced Kokichi, loud enough for the accused to hear.

----

Kokichi votes for Radman.
4oO1RBo.png e iS1bBip.png GZrdw3A.png e
Craftbaobao2

She/Her || Idiot || FR +0

e
barinhas47.gif
e
e
e GZrdw3A.png iS1bBip.png e
Hello, I'm Craft! I'm not very active.
Voting has been closed! Please wait for the exile and do not post until it's posted.
Voting has been closed! Please wait for the exile and do not post until it's posted.
xxxxx11291.png xxxxxxxxxxx star | she/her | fr +15
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxdisplay dragon
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxkillers in the clan
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxfriend rising discord
1 2 ... 214 215 216 217 218 ... 443 444