Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Killers in the Clan (waitlist open!)
1 2 ... 213 214 215 216 217 ... 444 445
Nim stood slowly, shaking off the twigs and dirt she had collected in her fur during the night. She had collapsed partway through yesterday from exhaustion while trying to find Kitana's den and discreetly search through his belongings. (She had, of course, been unable to do that. Thus, the sleeping in the dirt just outside of camp.)

And now, people were talking again. Did this clan always get up so early?

If you can't beat 'em, join 'em, Nim thought reluctantly.

She walked over to where some of its new clanmates were gathered, speaking groggily, "So, what are you all so eager to talk about-"

Its gaze caught on something.

There was a body. A body in a pit. There was a very, very dead body in a pit. Huh.

"Wow, it's, uh... It's been a while since I've seen one of those," it stuttered, shell-shocked.

Since the Collective. That was the last time she had seen a dead body, though Nim hadn't been able to properly process it as such until its mind had been freed from- No. Thinking about them wouldn't help.

This was a serious matter. This was... an opportunity.

"Hey, does anyone mind if I look through Thelxiope's stuff? I mean, they're obviously not going to use it anymore from the state of her.. very mangled corpse.... and you're all very loud! Maybe I'd actually be able to help figure this out if your constant chatter didn't exhaust me so."
Nim stood slowly, shaking off the twigs and dirt she had collected in her fur during the night. She had collapsed partway through yesterday from exhaustion while trying to find Kitana's den and discreetly search through his belongings. (She had, of course, been unable to do that. Thus, the sleeping in the dirt just outside of camp.)

And now, people were talking again. Did this clan always get up so early?

If you can't beat 'em, join 'em, Nim thought reluctantly.

She walked over to where some of its new clanmates were gathered, speaking groggily, "So, what are you all so eager to talk about-"

Its gaze caught on something.

There was a body. A body in a pit. There was a very, very dead body in a pit. Huh.

"Wow, it's, uh... It's been a while since I've seen one of those," it stuttered, shell-shocked.

Since the Collective. That was the last time she had seen a dead body, though Nim hadn't been able to properly process it as such until its mind had been freed from- No. Thinking about them wouldn't help.

This was a serious matter. This was... an opportunity.

"Hey, does anyone mind if I look through Thelxiope's stuff? I mean, they're obviously not going to use it anymore from the state of her.. very mangled corpse.... and you're all very loud! Maybe I'd actually be able to help figure this out if your constant chatter didn't exhaust me so."
u94F7n8.png x x FObX7rS.png Pladge16.png
The chill of her den couldn't stop Eira from picking up the lingering scent of blood outside, though she still tried to ignore it, thrusting her fluffy tail over her nose and inhaling tufts of fur instead. Once she picks up the chatter of dragons outside, however, she rises from her nest wearily, stretching much like a cat before trotting outside.

How dreadful. It's the first thing that comes to mind when she sees Xio's mangled corpse, the snowflakes pouring from her eyes almost resembling tears as she shuffles over to the pit and peers over its precarious edge. Even with wings to fly, they could not escape... For a moment, she's silently grateful that is was not her that befell such a fate, though she shakes the thought away, quietly padding up to Ricordea and sitting down a few respectful feet away from them and their sibling.

"I'm truly sorry something so horrific would befall your family," she tells them quietly, scratching at one of their ears delicately with a paw. "I don't know how you'd prefer to send them off... I can see about constructing something for you to lay them to rest in, however. It would be out of ice, but perhaps that would be ideal, if you'd like to transfer them somewhere more... personal."
The chill of her den couldn't stop Eira from picking up the lingering scent of blood outside, though she still tried to ignore it, thrusting her fluffy tail over her nose and inhaling tufts of fur instead. Once she picks up the chatter of dragons outside, however, she rises from her nest wearily, stretching much like a cat before trotting outside.

How dreadful. It's the first thing that comes to mind when she sees Xio's mangled corpse, the snowflakes pouring from her eyes almost resembling tears as she shuffles over to the pit and peers over its precarious edge. Even with wings to fly, they could not escape... For a moment, she's silently grateful that is was not her that befell such a fate, though she shakes the thought away, quietly padding up to Ricordea and sitting down a few respectful feet away from them and their sibling.

"I'm truly sorry something so horrific would befall your family," she tells them quietly, scratching at one of their ears delicately with a paw. "I don't know how you'd prefer to send them off... I can see about constructing something for you to lay them to rest in, however. It would be out of ice, but perhaps that would be ideal, if you'd like to transfer them somewhere more... personal."
KreseKaleiSign.png
Radman woke up, a yawn escaping him. But he wasn't tired for long! He went out of his den, ready to continue the water slide project- but...what happened? Everyone looked so stressed...and- "DEAR TOPAT-" Now he was also stressed,,,whoops. "Who in the world did this??"
Radman woke up, a yawn escaping him. But he wasn't tired for long! He went out of his den, ready to continue the water slide project- but...what happened? Everyone looked so stressed...and- "DEAR TOPAT-" Now he was also stressed,,,whoops. "Who in the world did this??"
Hello!! I’m Sunny!! He/they please!
Serpentstrike stirred a bit later than most of the clan, as usual. All things considered, it made sense that they were perpetually tired. Weakly opening their eyes, ae grabbed their instrument from where it played on its own on the wall and began playing it blindly out of habit. The first few notes were dissonant, but they quickly faded into a soft melody.

Yawning, Strike turned to look out the window, which revealed the sunlight streaming through onto their bedroom floor. Despite the late hour, Strike still didn’t feel rested. Nothing a couple energy potions couldn’t cure. They grabbed a vial from their belt and began drinking it as Stitch hopped onto their shoulder, ready to start the day. When done, ae handed the bottle to the mirror plush, who immediately began playing with it. That should entertain them for a little while.

Strike wasted no time in heading out the door. Immediately, they noticed the path carved into the dirt before them. Ae recognized it as Meilee’s trail, made by dragging his cane behind him like an alligator drags their tail. Without hesitation, ae began to follow the trail, although they really didn’t need to; the crowd of dragons was easy to spot. Unsurprisingly, Meilee was among them.

Sneaking beside other dragons, Strike slid into position right next to aer brother. “Good morning,” ae greeted, smiling from beneath their mask. “What’s up with the crow-” They cut off the instant they looked into the pit the clan was surrounding, and more importantly, the body it contained. Serpentstrike’s stomach writhed at the sight of the body torn to shreds, their once black scales stained red with blood, their skull cleaved in half by an axe through the-

Gasping involuntarily, Strike quickly buried aer face into Meilee’s shoulder, refusing to look at the corpse any longer. Tears stung the edge of their eyes.

No.

Ae didn’t know the dragon well, but someone did. What about their sibling? How did it feel, to have a family member that could never come back? To be powerless against fate?

Not again.

Ae tried to conceal their pain, but aer shoulders trembled with repressed sobs. This was not their burden to bear. It shouldn’t be, but it was only a matter of time before the clan turned to aer for a task ae could not preform.

We were supposed to be safe.

Despite all of the dragons that could have been watching, Strike refused to remove their face from Meilee’s shoulder and make any comment.

Serpentstrike votes for Eira.
Serpentstrike stirred a bit later than most of the clan, as usual. All things considered, it made sense that they were perpetually tired. Weakly opening their eyes, ae grabbed their instrument from where it played on its own on the wall and began playing it blindly out of habit. The first few notes were dissonant, but they quickly faded into a soft melody.

Yawning, Strike turned to look out the window, which revealed the sunlight streaming through onto their bedroom floor. Despite the late hour, Strike still didn’t feel rested. Nothing a couple energy potions couldn’t cure. They grabbed a vial from their belt and began drinking it as Stitch hopped onto their shoulder, ready to start the day. When done, ae handed the bottle to the mirror plush, who immediately began playing with it. That should entertain them for a little while.

Strike wasted no time in heading out the door. Immediately, they noticed the path carved into the dirt before them. Ae recognized it as Meilee’s trail, made by dragging his cane behind him like an alligator drags their tail. Without hesitation, ae began to follow the trail, although they really didn’t need to; the crowd of dragons was easy to spot. Unsurprisingly, Meilee was among them.

Sneaking beside other dragons, Strike slid into position right next to aer brother. “Good morning,” ae greeted, smiling from beneath their mask. “What’s up with the crow-” They cut off the instant they looked into the pit the clan was surrounding, and more importantly, the body it contained. Serpentstrike’s stomach writhed at the sight of the body torn to shreds, their once black scales stained red with blood, their skull cleaved in half by an axe through the-

Gasping involuntarily, Strike quickly buried aer face into Meilee’s shoulder, refusing to look at the corpse any longer. Tears stung the edge of their eyes.

No.

Ae didn’t know the dragon well, but someone did. What about their sibling? How did it feel, to have a family member that could never come back? To be powerless against fate?

Not again.

Ae tried to conceal their pain, but aer shoulders trembled with repressed sobs. This was not their burden to bear. It shouldn’t be, but it was only a matter of time before the clan turned to aer for a task ae could not preform.

We were supposed to be safe.

Despite all of the dragons that could have been watching, Strike refused to remove their face from Meilee’s shoulder and make any comment.

Serpentstrike votes for Eira.
Live today. Don’t wait for tomorrow.
sz13nwR.png
untitled_by_someoneanrgything-dbxcqk7.png
Just as he was about to suggest getting Strike to bring Thelxiope back to life, his attention was pulled away by the imperial who just arrived at the scene. For some reason, Meilee had never liked Kokichi - Something about the imperial always made him feel uncomfortable. His feelings were validated as the imperial insulted the corpse. He took offense to that - he was a corpse once!

Before he could tell him how rude he was though, a spear brushed past him, landing right next to Kokichi. He ducked to the side, happy that it wasn't aimed at him as the skydancer landed in between them. "Don't fight Ricordea." He would take a note of that later, if he remembered to do so. As they carried the body out of the pit, he followed them with all 3 of his eyes, waiting for the rest of the clan before getting closer. Ricordea seemed ready to stab anyone who came too close, and Meilee had no interest in dying again.

And the disrespect for the dead continued as the gaoler joined the group - her name was Nim, and Meilee liked her for the most part. Mostly because she was a fellow undead, and her name was easy to remember, but he liked her nonetheless. So, his reaction to her was much more softer than what it would've been for Kokichi. "Hey - no." He said, putting his cane between Nim and Thelxiope's body. "She'll need them once she's stitched up!" He pointed at his own stitches, absolutely sure that Thelxiope wouldn't stay dead for long.
To him, it was like stealing from someone who was sleeping. It was a thing of the past, something done for survival when he was all alone and unable to do anything else. Stealing had no place in a clan where all dragons thrived.

More and more dragons came to see the pit, and Meilee couldn't help but feel sympathy for Thelxiope. Death meant defeat, and he wouldn't want to be seen in such a defeated state. But he figured that there was nothing he could do about it.
Among the dragons that joined later was Strike, with the little mirror plush on aer back. Seeing ae made him remember that he was supposed to go and get aer, but since ae was already there, he didn't need to do that anymore, good!

"Morning!" He replied, happy to see his sibling by his side again. However aer reaction surprised him. He had expected ae to pull out a thread and a needle, meybe even comfort Ricordea - telling them that everything would be alright. But ae didn't do that. Ae continued to cry as he opened his wings, covering his sibling to give ae more privacy and comfort. "Hey, it's okay." he said, completely focused on his sibling. "I'm here Serpy, I'm okay, we're okay." Strike had always been uncomfortable around violence and death. Meilee didn't really understand, but he would do his best to help when ae needed it. Balancing himself with the help of his cane he lifted one claw off the ground and pat the head-feathers of his sibling. "It's okay! You can just bring her back and everything will be back to normal!"
Just as he was about to suggest getting Strike to bring Thelxiope back to life, his attention was pulled away by the imperial who just arrived at the scene. For some reason, Meilee had never liked Kokichi - Something about the imperial always made him feel uncomfortable. His feelings were validated as the imperial insulted the corpse. He took offense to that - he was a corpse once!

Before he could tell him how rude he was though, a spear brushed past him, landing right next to Kokichi. He ducked to the side, happy that it wasn't aimed at him as the skydancer landed in between them. "Don't fight Ricordea." He would take a note of that later, if he remembered to do so. As they carried the body out of the pit, he followed them with all 3 of his eyes, waiting for the rest of the clan before getting closer. Ricordea seemed ready to stab anyone who came too close, and Meilee had no interest in dying again.

And the disrespect for the dead continued as the gaoler joined the group - her name was Nim, and Meilee liked her for the most part. Mostly because she was a fellow undead, and her name was easy to remember, but he liked her nonetheless. So, his reaction to her was much more softer than what it would've been for Kokichi. "Hey - no." He said, putting his cane between Nim and Thelxiope's body. "She'll need them once she's stitched up!" He pointed at his own stitches, absolutely sure that Thelxiope wouldn't stay dead for long.
To him, it was like stealing from someone who was sleeping. It was a thing of the past, something done for survival when he was all alone and unable to do anything else. Stealing had no place in a clan where all dragons thrived.

More and more dragons came to see the pit, and Meilee couldn't help but feel sympathy for Thelxiope. Death meant defeat, and he wouldn't want to be seen in such a defeated state. But he figured that there was nothing he could do about it.
Among the dragons that joined later was Strike, with the little mirror plush on aer back. Seeing ae made him remember that he was supposed to go and get aer, but since ae was already there, he didn't need to do that anymore, good!

"Morning!" He replied, happy to see his sibling by his side again. However aer reaction surprised him. He had expected ae to pull out a thread and a needle, meybe even comfort Ricordea - telling them that everything would be alright. But ae didn't do that. Ae continued to cry as he opened his wings, covering his sibling to give ae more privacy and comfort. "Hey, it's okay." he said, completely focused on his sibling. "I'm here Serpy, I'm okay, we're okay." Strike had always been uncomfortable around violence and death. Meilee didn't really understand, but he would do his best to help when ae needed it. Balancing himself with the help of his cane he lifted one claw off the ground and pat the head-feathers of his sibling. "It's okay! You can just bring her back and everything will be back to normal!"
KreseKaleiSign.png

Also visit:
Light Dom Shop
#Unnamedisvalid
My Challenges
Dragons for Sale
Ricordea looked at Eira, and then looked back at Thel's corpse. Slowly, they nodded, before sighing and looking upwards.

"I never thought I'd be planning something like this.... I appreciate your offer to help with a send off...and I'll gladly accept."

It made them sad to think that Thel would never have a say. If they could've found a way to ask, they would've. But who even asks that out of the blue? On the sea, Ricordea travelled alone, they never had to worry about someone else's well-being, only their's.

They glanced at Ji-woon, her leader, for a minute. That gaze went to Meilee afterwards, and....oh.

"Excuse me? I..."

At first they were genuinely dumbfounded, until they put two and two together, and stared at Serpentstrike. Bring...bring Thel back...? Would that even work? Would Thel, despite being dead, even agree to that? Without showing too much concern, Ricordea tried their best to look friendly, instead of cold.

"...Right. I...do appreciate the offer? I'm assuming you've..died, before. This is new to me. I'm very much used to dead thin- dead...staying dead. I'll have to say I don't know if Thel would be okay with being disturbed... I'm upset-" Was it okay to admit that? Would she be seen as weak for admitting she was distraught instead of furious? Obviously, they were angry and wanted revenge, but at the same time...amnesia combined with your only known family caused them intense emotional pain. "....But I do want to be..reasonable. And I wouldn't want to put strain on your kin...it seems there's a lot of unspoken sadness ..do not feel obligated to console me...As nice as it is, I wouldn't want you putting me first before your own emotions."

The skydancer lifted their spear, and performed a salute, then stabbed it into the ground again.

"Please, take all the time you need. My... mourning...can wait."

Ricordea votes for Radman
Ricordea looked at Eira, and then looked back at Thel's corpse. Slowly, they nodded, before sighing and looking upwards.

"I never thought I'd be planning something like this.... I appreciate your offer to help with a send off...and I'll gladly accept."

It made them sad to think that Thel would never have a say. If they could've found a way to ask, they would've. But who even asks that out of the blue? On the sea, Ricordea travelled alone, they never had to worry about someone else's well-being, only their's.

They glanced at Ji-woon, her leader, for a minute. That gaze went to Meilee afterwards, and....oh.

"Excuse me? I..."

At first they were genuinely dumbfounded, until they put two and two together, and stared at Serpentstrike. Bring...bring Thel back...? Would that even work? Would Thel, despite being dead, even agree to that? Without showing too much concern, Ricordea tried their best to look friendly, instead of cold.

"...Right. I...do appreciate the offer? I'm assuming you've..died, before. This is new to me. I'm very much used to dead thin- dead...staying dead. I'll have to say I don't know if Thel would be okay with being disturbed... I'm upset-" Was it okay to admit that? Would she be seen as weak for admitting she was distraught instead of furious? Obviously, they were angry and wanted revenge, but at the same time...amnesia combined with your only known family caused them intense emotional pain. "....But I do want to be..reasonable. And I wouldn't want to put strain on your kin...it seems there's a lot of unspoken sadness ..do not feel obligated to console me...As nice as it is, I wouldn't want you putting me first before your own emotions."

The skydancer lifted their spear, and performed a salute, then stabbed it into the ground again.

"Please, take all the time you need. My... mourning...can wait."

Ricordea votes for Radman
giphy.gif
Pyotr decided he would go and talk to some of the clan members to see who is the most likely to be the killer. It seemed that a lot of the dragons had gathered around the hole so he decided to start there.

Every dragon definitely had a different reaction to the body, Kokichi said it was gross, Meilee seemed to be okay with his clanmate dead, presumably because he thought his sister could bring Thel back, Strike, Meilee's sister, was seemingly crying, and Ricordea had angrily thrown her spear onto the ground near Kokichi. To Pyotr, the clan certainly had a variety of unique dragons.

He also noticed he didn't see Kitana anywhere, while he hadn't spoken to the pearlcatcher, he thought that everyone would be at the corpse, whether to mourn for the dead dragon or to examine the body. Maybe he did visit the body and quickly went away, or maybe he didn't know, or maybe he didn't bother.

He wanted to have a conversation with one of the clan members to find out more about them, but now didn't seem like a good time. So instead, Pyotr walked next to Meilee.

"I uh hope you sister's okay.."
Pyotr changes his vote to Radman
Pyotr decided he would go and talk to some of the clan members to see who is the most likely to be the killer. It seemed that a lot of the dragons had gathered around the hole so he decided to start there.

Every dragon definitely had a different reaction to the body, Kokichi said it was gross, Meilee seemed to be okay with his clanmate dead, presumably because he thought his sister could bring Thel back, Strike, Meilee's sister, was seemingly crying, and Ricordea had angrily thrown her spear onto the ground near Kokichi. To Pyotr, the clan certainly had a variety of unique dragons.

He also noticed he didn't see Kitana anywhere, while he hadn't spoken to the pearlcatcher, he thought that everyone would be at the corpse, whether to mourn for the dead dragon or to examine the body. Maybe he did visit the body and quickly went away, or maybe he didn't know, or maybe he didn't bother.

He wanted to have a conversation with one of the clan members to find out more about them, but now didn't seem like a good time. So instead, Pyotr walked next to Meilee.

"I uh hope you sister's okay.."
Pyotr changes his vote to Radman
tumblr_inline_nbca3vIFnM1qg78ij.png
Nim looked at Meilee quizzically. "Stitched u- Oh. Ohhh. You mean to have Serpentstrike bring xem back? Hm. Pity."

She'd rather been looking forward to adding to its stock, but that would have to wait. Then again, if this was a serial killer they were dealing with, it was doubtful she'd have to wait very long. In the mean time, Nim would simply have to avoid being killed.

"Well, this is all very touching, but I'd rather not die twice. If we're taking this is an opportunity to kick someone out... I think it's rather obvious who I'm going to vouch against."

Maybe I'll finally be able to get some proper sleep with him gone.

Nim votes for Radman.
Nim looked at Meilee quizzically. "Stitched u- Oh. Ohhh. You mean to have Serpentstrike bring xem back? Hm. Pity."

She'd rather been looking forward to adding to its stock, but that would have to wait. Then again, if this was a serial killer they were dealing with, it was doubtful she'd have to wait very long. In the mean time, Nim would simply have to avoid being killed.

"Well, this is all very touching, but I'd rather not die twice. If we're taking this is an opportunity to kick someone out... I think it's rather obvious who I'm going to vouch against."

Maybe I'll finally be able to get some proper sleep with him gone.

Nim votes for Radman.
u94F7n8.png x x FObX7rS.png Pladge16.png
"H-hey!! Why are you two going for me??? I wouldn't kill anyone-! Not anymore. I'm not like that!! Ohhh..." He put his hands on his head, honestly terrified. "I-i-" He looked around. "Why don't you vote for a-a sky dancer? They could've done this! Or Ji-woon! They started this whole 'voting me out' thing!!"

Fear.jpg

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Radman votes for Ji-woon.
"H-hey!! Why are you two going for me??? I wouldn't kill anyone-! Not anymore. I'm not like that!! Ohhh..." He put his hands on his head, honestly terrified. "I-i-" He looked around. "Why don't you vote for a-a sky dancer? They could've done this! Or Ji-woon! They started this whole 'voting me out' thing!!"

Fear.jpg

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Radman votes for Ji-woon.
Hello!! I’m Sunny!! He/they please!
Her expression is incredibly gentle as she addresses the grieving Skydancer. "Obviously, we don't have to do anything right now," she reassures them, curling her fluffy tail over her paws as she observes the nearby corpse respectfully. "I'm sure some dragons still want to... observe them. And you deserve more time to grieve, if you need it."

She quiets when others approach Ricordea to offer their condolences, her own gaze fixated on Thelxiope. A spiked pit... certainly no accident. Who among them, however, could be so cruel as to kill one of their own? Though she's all for second chances, her mind can't help but wander to a select number of individuals... and it seems that many of her clanmates are on the same page with their number one suspect.

Eira votes for Radman
Her expression is incredibly gentle as she addresses the grieving Skydancer. "Obviously, we don't have to do anything right now," she reassures them, curling her fluffy tail over her paws as she observes the nearby corpse respectfully. "I'm sure some dragons still want to... observe them. And you deserve more time to grieve, if you need it."

She quiets when others approach Ricordea to offer their condolences, her own gaze fixated on Thelxiope. A spiked pit... certainly no accident. Who among them, however, could be so cruel as to kill one of their own? Though she's all for second chances, her mind can't help but wander to a select number of individuals... and it seems that many of her clanmates are on the same page with their number one suspect.

Eira votes for Radman
KreseKaleiSign.png
1 2 ... 213 214 215 216 217 ... 444 445