Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Coliseum Services
1 2 ... 284 285 286 287 288 ... 547 548
@Reveurs

Hiya! Do you do fodder leveling?
@Reveurs

Hiya! Do you do fodder leveling?
@Shyia

Hi! Yes, I've levelled a few before.
@Shyia

Hi! Yes, I've levelled a few before.
8MeHksm.png Reveurs
» Coliseum Services

» Moodboards

» Art Shop
EoHMma6.png
@Reveurs
Hope you are feeling better c:
Can I snag a couple of slots, 3 hours in Sandswept Delta and 3 hours in waterway?
@Reveurs
Hope you are feeling better c:
Can I snag a couple of slots, 3 hours in Sandswept Delta and 3 hours in waterway?
l2L83AE.gifLO7hyP3.gifjPdGQf9.gifGcmGviW.gif
@Reveurs

Hi

I would like to buy 3 hours in Sandswept Delta if any spots are open :)
@Reveurs

Hi

I would like to buy 3 hours in Sandswept Delta if any spots are open :)
vqWRlPY.png
@mrgbmommy

I am! I'm doing much better now that I'm out on break. ^^ Putting you down for those venues.

@ElliPoo

Hi! Yes, that's perfectly fine. I'm hoping I can start in the next day or two.
@mrgbmommy

I am! I'm doing much better now that I'm out on break. ^^ Putting you down for those venues.

@ElliPoo

Hi! Yes, that's perfectly fine. I'm hoping I can start in the next day or two.
8MeHksm.png Reveurs
» Coliseum Services

» Moodboards

» Art Shop
EoHMma6.png
@Reveurs

Great! Can I get you to do 15 fodder dragons all from level 1 to level 10? There's no rush to complete them soon - just whenever you can between (or during) grinding depending on your venue. Should be 150kt/g total I believe?
@Reveurs

Great! Can I get you to do 15 fodder dragons all from level 1 to level 10? There's no rush to complete them soon - just whenever you can between (or during) grinding depending on your venue. Should be 150kt/g total I believe?
@Shyia

Sure, 15 dragons sounds perfect! 150kt/g seems to be the correct price, as well. Feel free to send them on over whenever you'd like. Would you want them to be sent back via PAs or CRs?
@Shyia

Sure, 15 dragons sounds perfect! 150kt/g seems to be the correct price, as well. Feel free to send them on over whenever you'd like. Would you want them to be sent back via PAs or CRs?
8MeHksm.png Reveurs
» Coliseum Services

» Moodboards

» Art Shop
EoHMma6.png
@Reveurs

PAs are a lot easier for me! Would it be fine if I PA all of them and then send the payment separately? Or would you prefer CR? Both work for me ^-^
@Reveurs

PAs are a lot easier for me! Would it be fine if I PA all of them and then send the payment separately? Or would you prefer CR? Both work for me ^-^
@Shyia

Yep, that's fine - PAs for the dragons, and then I'll set each of them to their appropriate prices when I send those PAs back over. ^^
@Shyia

Yep, that's fine - PAs for the dragons, and then I'll set each of them to their appropriate prices when I send those PAs back over. ^^
8MeHksm.png Reveurs
» Coliseum Services

» Moodboards

» Art Shop
EoHMma6.png
@Reveurs

May I get 2 hours in the Forgotten Cave please
@Reveurs

May I get 2 hours in the Forgotten Cave please
1 2 ... 284 285 286 287 288 ... 547 548